Indaka evado papam andhra vallu ani post vesadu

Aamphat

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

haha.. what are you blabbering? I want you, an uppercaste fcuk, to cry too.

and I, an uppercaste fcuk, to indulge in masochism by posting in this idiot db.

well yea ..if your job is to annoy ..maybe you sccueed. But dont pretend it is only against "uppercaste". i am pretty sure hardly anyone can stand you. Apart from similarly mental people like ryzen and halwa.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

First of all i grew up in hyd ra dhed dimag. WHile you never even visited it.

And concern anta - gaadidhi guddule - you really think you have the knowedlge and skills to have any "concern" ? you are morally and intellectually a broken guy who has no idea what he is talking about. The contradiction you carry in yourself are obvious as daylight other than the bubble you share with similarly broken guys like ryzen and halwa.

In a cyber forum of anonymous people - you are talking about as if andhras and telangana people are rioting here. Ofcourse you say it only to "andhras" which basically includes seema.  And again act like a screaming banshee when you suddenly imagine someone said something against anantapur.

The contradictions, the extreme emotions, the tribal hatreds based on caste you carry are a pyschological problems you have. Work on yourself first.

so much projection. lmao.

I know its beyond you to ingratiate yourself with the lower class of TG and start a revolution against the uppercaste there. believe me, it is a very humbling experience. I tried to do it, and gave up and fcuked off from India.

so inspite of all my hatred against uppercaste Indians, I came to realization that I'm better  off staying away from, and only provide logistical support to the lower castes whenever possible.

you are simply delusional if you think Andhra uppercaste person living in Hyd has genuine problems with TG people, especially after the way you guys behaved until 2014. lmao.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

well yea ..if your job is to annoy ..maybe you sccueed. But dont pretend it is only against "uppercaste". i am pretty sure hardly anyone can stand you. Apart from similarly mental people like ryzen and halwa.

lots of people love me actually. even in this db. may be a tiiny minority.. but there are people who've msg'ed me and told me to keep at it.

Just now, Tryad said:

so much projection. lmao.

I know its beyond you to ingratiate yourself with the lower class of TG and start a revolution against the uppercaste there. believe me, it is a very humbling experience. I tried to do it, and gave up and fcuked off from India.

so inspite of all my hatred against uppercaste Indians, I came to realization that I'm better  off staying away from, and only provide logistical support to the lower castes whenever possible.

you are simply delusional if you think Andhra uppercaste person living in Hyd has genuine problems with TG people, especially after the way you guys behaved until 2014. lmao.

A gutter  casteist fellow who sucks up to KCR and langas who huimiliated seema and want them to get lost from hyd.

This contradiction exists in yourself - a sort of stockholm syndrome - where you suck up to your abusers (of sorts)- beacuase as i said - you are a broken guy - an "indian" in the worst possible sense.

Stop covering yourself as anti upper casteist. You have no capability of a moral stand anywhere.

Veganism, gay rights anta - edisaav.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

But dont pretend it is only against "uppercaste". i am pretty sure hardly anyone can stand you.

hmmm... its the other way around. I can't hardly stand anyone. other than the homeless people who I love.

lots of people love me actually. even in this db. may be a tiiny minority.. but there are people who've msg'ed me and told me to keep at it.

Yes - the contradiction continues - you claim to hate the db - but many dbians  love you . no one can make sense of it.

least of all yourself. Yes people similiar to you are here - like halwa and ryzen - i barely see any difference in how you guys react.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

A gutter  casteist fellow who sucks up to KCR and langas who huimiliated seema and want them to get lost from hyd.

This contradiction exists in yourself - a sort of stockholm syndrome - where you suck up to your abusers (of sorts)- beacuase as i said - you are a broken guy - an "indian" in the worst possible sense.

Stop covering yourself as anti upper casteist. You have no capability of a moral stand anywhere.

Veganism, gay rights anta - edisaav.

you are just making up bs to pretend like you have something to rail against me.

its immaterial. you are an uppercaste fcuk, and you deserve to cry. simple.

you are just making up bs to pretend like you have something to rail against me.

its immaterial. you are an uppercaste fcuk, and you deserve to cry. simple.

LOL

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes - the contradiction continues - you claim to hate the db - but many dbians  love you . no one can make sense of it.

least of all yourself. Yes people similiar to you are here - like halwa and ryzen - i barely see any difference in how you guys react.

there's no contradiction idiot. I'm a db'ian.. I hate the db. many such db'ians who don't post much/at all also hate the db. duh!

how did you graduate high school?

there's no contradiction idiot. I'm a db'ian.. I hate the db. many such db'ians who don't post much/at all also hate the db. duh!

how did you graduate high school?

db loves you though. And also people like halwa and ryzen who - like you - would have been banned in every other forum.

Just now, Tryad said:

its nice to see you unable to cope that you can't be an Andhra uppercaste asshole in Hyd without being punched in the face.

:)

hahahaha ...the paranoid characterless immoral casteist scum  who is basically broken guy imagines others to be casteist.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha ...the paranoid characterless immoral casteist scum  who is basically broken guy imagines others to be casteist.

I can't image an Andhra person having problem with living in TG, other than him being a casteist fcuk.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

db loves you though. And also people like halwa and ryzen who - like you - would have been banned in every other forum.

you would've been banned too in any other forum.

cute how you delude yourself that you are making 'good' points.

Just now, Tryad said:

I can't image an Andhra person having problem with living in TG, other than him being a casteist fcuk.

you can only imagine - you have never been in TG or even hyd - @3$%