Indaka evado papam andhra vallu ani post vesadu

Aamphat

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yea ..put you on ignore ...yes but you also need to be bashed. one curse is that people like you tend to prolifigate posters. 

sure I need to be bashed.

But it'd serve you better if you were coherent about why you are bashing me instead of ranting like a fool with buzzwords casteism, india, region hater.. or whatever crap that springs to your mind.

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Access to their own development in hyd is a major loss to seemandhra ra garabge.

on top of it telling them they have no political claim to their capital and tg region itself which was part of their own state for 60 years is clear huma right violation.

They should have negotiated for it dumbfcuk, instead of wasting time with samaikyandhra.

you have no understanding of what 'human right' is. None of what you say is a human right. those are financial negotiations that can happen even now if you put enough political pressure.

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

They should have negotiated for it dumbfcuk, instead of wasting time with samaikyandhra.

you have no understanding of what 'human right' is. None of what you say is a human right. those are financial negotiations that can happen even now if you put enough political pressure.

you better STOP what you are doing. take a fcking break and maybe another id and try to fix your broken mindfuckery.

you are nothing but an upper casteist "anti kamma" troll for no reason other than  typical caste rivarly. and it is pathetic you touch 40 and cannot fix it.

you better STOP what you are doing. take a fcking break and maybe another id and try to fix your broken mindfuckery.

you are nothing but an upper casteist "anti kamma" troll for no reason other than  typical caste rivarly. and it is pathetic you touch 40 and cannot fix it.

And mental naris @Tryad by trying to hide that you are just plan old indian upper caste psycho you are trying yourself in to knots of self contradiction. why cant you call tg speratists as ethnoscum? because you yourself as ethno hatred fellow.

Everything you do is projection and HATING on decent people. demonizing them because of what you think as ther caste. and all the pyschosis you have,

you are nothing but an upper casteist "anti kamma" troll for no reason other than you have typical caste rivarly. and it is pathetic you touch 40 and cannot fix it.

yeah i'm going to stop anyway. got better things to do than talk at below 100iq morons that hate everything in the world different from them.

I'll be back after a few months with more material on transgender rights and see which idiot takes the bait.

still.. what you call as a 'human right' is just a joke. if its that serious it should've been negotiated, instead of playing silly games with pepper sprays, and maintaining a neutral stand (two eyes sandrabob) that was actually harmful to Andhra.

On 8/4/2023 at 9:07 AM, Aamphat said:

ragging AP people about A.P situation. Papam aa telangana telugu bidda ki ardam kanidhi enti ante hyd lo 75% properties are owned by Andhra people. I am one of the example. I have 4 apartments so far and 5 th one under construction. Me telangana vallaki rent ki echi ma car lu drive cheyyadaniki car repair aithey uber lo vellalante telangana vallu nadipe uber ekki me kadupu nimputhunna ma andhra valla meedha natha chinna chupu vadhu dora. 

sidhu-dj-tillu.gif

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And mental naris @Tryad by trying to hide that you are just plan old indian upper caste psycho you are trying yourself in to knots of self contradiction. why cant you call tg speratists as ethnoscum? because you yourself as ethno hatred fellow.

Everything you do is projection and HATING on decent people. demonizing them because of what you think as ther caste. and all the pyschosis you have,

because they are not trolling me like you idiot. If they did, I'd say the same thing to them too.

'decent' people? lmao. I called you ethnoscum.. Not Andhra people. I've never seen any Andhra person talking like you.

they mostly talk business.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why cant you call tg speratists as ethnoscum?

assamese nationalists are ethnoscum cause they kill and destroy bengalis lives in assam.

there's no other group that I would call that.

I can call individual people as having an ethnonationalist bent of mind..  like you, Halwa etc. but there's no reason for me to apply it to all TG/AP people.

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

the only contradiction I have is when I stay silent when it comes to abortion rights.. I should technically oppose abortion rights as an ethical vegan, but I still can't get myself to do it.

I think thats one topic I'm forever staying clear of, until there's enough tech that makes detection of fetus before it hits the 8 weeks when it is known to be sentient. plus several issues with malformed fetus and ectopic pregnancies. So women dno't have to share the substantial negative effects of carrying it to term. I can't preach to them as a man, who can't get pregnant. and neither can I argue for abortion rights as a vegan.

even better if everyone can give up their ability to reproduce and have s3x only for fun.. and leave the reproduction to artificial wombs.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tryad said:

because they are not trolling me like you idiot. If they did, I'd say the same thing to them too.

'decent' people? lmao. I called you ethnoscum.. Not Andhra people. I've never seen any Andhra person talking like you.

they mostly talk business.

yea its all about you. No material view of anything.

All to do with what your $hitty mind feels at the moment - a mind shaped with caste rivalries and god only knows what else.  As long as andhras feel insulted and lie low - that is enough anta. so all that garabge about exploitation is something you neither knew nor care.

You just get a pyscho kick of seeing some people get humilated even at the cost of crores of other people. because you dont care about the masses too even if they are from your town. And you dont even percieve the contradiction - i see the same behaviour in @Android_Halwa

Anyway you are not worth a second of anyone's time other than the fact - i have this great misfortune that you spew hatred on andhras and telugu people.

Most decent forums would just ban you and get it done with.

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea its all about you. No material view of anything.

All to do with what your $hitty mind feels at the moment - a mind shaped with caste rivalries and god only knows what else.  As long as andhras feel insulted and lie low - that is enough anta. so all that garabge about exploitation is something you neither knew nor care.

You just get a pyscho kick of seeing some people get humilated even at the cost of crores of other people. because you dont care about the masses too even if they are from your town. And you dont even percieve the contradiction - i see the same behaviour in @Android_Halwa

Anyway you are not worth a second of anyone's time other than the fact - i have this great misfortune that you spew hatred on andhras and telugu people.

Most decent forums would just ban you and get it done with.

material view... lmao.

and proceeds to talk about 'andhras'. stfu dumbfcuk.

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

you'll continue to have this great misfortune until you realize there's no point in shouting at me, and decide to either shut up, or make reasonable arguments that I can respond to - which is probably beyond you.

26 minutes ago, Tryad said:

material view... lmao.

and proceeds to talk about 'andhras'. stfu dumbfcuk.

yea"lmao" ... your entire character is built on typical upper caste rivalry and trenchant hatreds - which are uterly meaningless. Nothing else.

No sense of purpose - no consistency in values. No development of human character in anyway. A morally, inteleecutally broken guy unfortunately let free on telugu speaking people.

Why dont you go spit your hatred on some other group.

27 minutes ago, Tryad said:

you'll continue to have this great misfortune until you realize there's no point in shouting at me, and decide to either shut up, or make reasonable arguments that I can respond to - which is probably beyond you.

FCK oFF

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea"lmao" ... your entire character is built on typical upper caste rivalry and trenchant hatreds - which are uterly meaningless. Nothing else.

No sense of purpose - no consistency in values. No development of human character in anyway. A morally, inteleecutally broken guy unfortunately let free on telugu speaking people.

Why dont you go spit your hatred on some other group.

this is how dumbfcuks react when they realise that I have a much deeper and broader ethical system that I adhere to, and that their own revolves around narrow and convenient ethics mostly based on ethnicity (Indian, Telugu etc), or wealth, or caste or some such low grade thinking stuff..

I have such a broad based ethical system that I actively have nothing but hatred for all normal people that do normal things, without giving much thought to what they are doing. If I was to go around picking fights with all of them, I can't live my life. So I come on to this db, and pick fights only with people who want to pick fights with me... eg. you, dasari, and several others before that.

So for your question on interactions with TG uppercaste here, ofcourse I indirectly mock them with every post of mine. Its just that they have better self control in not taking the bait and get on a pointless debate with me, which they know they cannot win. I have to respect that.

you have such a low level caveman type ethics where you demand loyalty to the clan you were born to, that you can't stand a modern man like me. I only feel pity for you.