Indaka evado papam andhra vallu ani post vesadu

Aamphat

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you just say 5% of TG people fought with 5% of andhra people - now you are saying entire people fought.

I asked if the 5% TG uppercastes managed to convince the rest of TG into demanding statehood, and why the 95% didn't ask the 5% to stfu.

the 95% here is regular TG people.. Not Telugus from the rest of the state. They have only a marginal say on this, which they used by pushing even more of the 95% of TG people into the hands of the 5%. good job.

now you cry and want me to attack TG uppercastes. I'm not your b1tch to allow you tell me what I should do.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you said - 5% td fought with 5% andhra and they won. Read back pathetic LYINC SCUM.

again as is said LYING is ANOTHER trait you show repeatedly. it is another facet of the broken psych yuo carry.

Trashy garbage.

chill down. if you want to declare victory and leave.. please do so.

I'm not here to win arguments, but to urge Andhra uppercaste idiots like you and the TS (to whom I was rather kind, even if you don't agree) to use reason and argue like grown people, and not lash out based on how powerful you are in Hyd...

because whatever power you have in Hyd is transitory and will not remain in any significant fashion in the near future.

I want you to realise that, and stfu and find something better to do, than fight battles you can never win.

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

I asked if the 5% TG uppercastes managed to convince the rest of TG into demanding statehood, and why the 95% didn't ask the 5% to stfu.

the 95% here is regular TG people.. Not Telugus from the rest of the state. They have only a marginal say on this, which they used by pushing even more of the 95% of TG people into the hands of the 5%. good job.

now you cry and want me to attack TG uppercastes. I'm not your b1tch to allow you tell me what I should do.

read what you said BEFOPRE THAT. Again the lying , the contradictions, the confusion of people with some castes you hate,

Painting an entire region with one caste because of your upper caste rivalry. All part of the broken pysche that you carry.

what do you mean "they dont have a say" when they lived together for 60 years. once again the weird thoughts. You are price of $hit ra narsi.

And you think you can come here and bash others. I think the guys who give you the iD HATE you. They enjoy seeing you bashed like this.

you said - 5% td fought with 5% andhra and they won. Read back pathetic LYINC SCUM.

again as is said LYING is ANOTHER trait you show repeatedly. it is another facet of the broken psych yuo carry.

Trashy garbage.

tell what rights Andhra people lost in Hyd after 2014?

and stop making up sh1t like that when you have nothing to say. its better to stfu and mind your own business instead.

Just now, Tryad said:

chill down. if you want to declare victory and leave.. please do so.

I'm not here to win arguments, but to urge Andhra uppercaste idiots like you and the TS (to whom I was rather kind, even if you don't agree) to use reason and argue like grown people, and not lash out based on how powerful you are in Hyd...

because whatever power you have in Hyd is transitory and will not remain in any significant fashion in the near future.

I want you to realise that, and stfu and find something better to do, than fight battles you can never win.

FCK OFF

Just now, Tryad said:

tell what rights Andhra people lost in Hyd after 2014?

and stop making up sh1t like that when you have nothing to say. its better to stfu and mind your own business instead.

I said that already. READ UP - garabge.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

read what you said BEFOPRE THAT. Again the lying , the contradictions, the confusion of people with some castes you hate,

Painting an entire region with one caste because of your upper caste rivalry. All part of the broken pysche that you carry.

what do you mean "they dont have a say" when they lived together for 60 years. once again the weird thoughts. You are price of $hit ra narsi.

And you think you can come here and bash others. I think the guys who give you the iD HATE you. They enjoy seeing you bashed like this.

It doesn't matter why they give me those ids. don't lose your sleep over it. lmao.

there's no contradiction in what I'm saying. Its you who misread what I say, and then insist that I said that over and over, even after I clarify what I said.

like I said, atleast in this issue, I'm only speaking to you out of misplaced pity on you. I don't want you to experience the shock of your life when you go back to Hyd to find that your Andhra uppercaste arrogance has no takers anymore.

Just now, Tryad said:

all i see is your worthless rant on me.

what rights did Andhra lose as humans after 2014?

READ up ra mental. Are you that dumb - go and see replies.

Anyway you are the trash who argues "seemandhra have no rights even after living for 60 years on how they can live or seperate". And strangely you say are you are against ehtnicity based demands.

you are just a gutter hater. you alway are and you always be. I will bash a scumbag like you in this forum whenevr i feel like for the hate you carry.

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

It doesn't matter why they give me those ids. don't lose your sleep over it. lmao.

there's no contradiction in what I'm saying. Its you who misread what I say, and then insist that I said that over and over, even after I clarify what I said.

like I said, atleast in this issue, I'm only speaking to you out of misplaced pity on you. I don't want you to experience the shock of your life when you go back to Hyd to find that your Andhra uppercaste arrogance has no takers anymore.

LOL...pathetic scumbag cannot realize the piece of $hit he actually is.

FCK OFF

so you think making a thread to say that I (as Andhra) am better off than you (as TG posters here), and you work as paleru is a reasonable?

I wasn't even hard on him. I somewhat understand his frustration at being mocked at daily on this forum, so I was only talking to him in a friendly tone.

READ up ra mental. Are you that dumb - go and see replies.

Anyway you are the trash who argues "seemandhra have no rights even after living for 60 years on how they can live or seperate". And strangely you say are you are against ehtnicity based demands.

you are just a gutter hater. you alway are and you always be. I will bash a scumbag like you in this forum whenevr i feel like for the hate you carry.

what rights are you talking of? what rights did they lose?

ofcourse I think ethnonationalist TG is as crap as the demand for Telugu state. so?

I don't see any TG poster quoting me begging me to reconsider my pearl of wisdom in this regard. They mostly have me on ignore, or hear what I say and move on.

you should learn to do it too.

1 minute ago, Tryad said:

so you think making a thread to say that I (as Andhra) am better off than you (as TG posters here), and you work as paleru is a reasonable?

I wasn't even hard on him. I somewhat understand his frustration at being mocked at daily on this forum, so I was only talking to him in a friendly tone.

LOL ..you are far away from being anyones freind or enemy.  you actually remind me of the worst aspects of india. The entrenched casteism, the pious sounding coverings which actually make it even worse.

Just now, Tryad said:

what rights are you talking of? what rights did they lose?

ofcourse I think ethnonationalist TG is as crap as the demand for Telugu state. so?

I don't see any TG poster quoting me begging me to reconsider my pearl of wisdom in this regard. They mostly have me on ignore, or hear what I say and move on.

you should learn to do it too.

yea ..put you on ignore ...yes but you also need to be bashed. one curse is that people like you tend to prolifigate posters. 

LOL ..you are far away from being anyones freind or enemy.  you actually remind me of the worst aspects of india. The entrenched casteism, the pious sounding coverings which actually make it even worse.

haha.. so you think saying TG people work under me (I who own 4 apartments) is perfectly fine..

but me asking to tone it down is casteist? you have strange definitions of casteism depending on who you talk to, and at what circumstances.