Yogi Adityanath UP CM

TampaChinnodu

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Nuvvu laksha cheppu vaa I will never consider sharing power and admin. with moslem is a wise choice because it has been proven as appeasement. They all have right to be treated fairly esp. poor people. It's not that all of them are extremist but as a whole i cannot just give a blind eye to history and what is happening in neighboring countries so I still  think it's not advisable due to contradictions in quran with democracy.  

adi already proven strategy kada 40% or more population aye daka wait chestaru, islam ni state religion chesi sharia ni shove chestaru public mida. Ye religion aina sare world lo purpose is enlightenment not state politics. Hindusim lo enlightenment ki path already pave chesaru thousands of years ga, so manam wheel kothaga kanukkovalsina avsaram ledu kani christianity la islam la brain washing tappa enlightenment mida focus chesi teachings undav. Hence already 100% muslim or christian countries lo people are losing faith slowly and are showing their unrest by going after yoga, meditation and other hindu ways. Eventual ga they will realize that hinduism is not a religion it is a way to search and fulfil your purpose in life ani, chala mandi already adi realize ayye himalayas ani ekadekadko poyi mari nerchukuntunaru meditation and stuff.

So hinduism or hindutva ki vachina problem em ledu, muslims enta avesa padina end of the day they will realize the fact that it was all a scam of mohammed for power. Already islamize ayina nations lo clear ga kanbadtundi , saudi la oil money dry up ayaka rebellion vachiddi monarchy assam aythadi and eventually janalu malli paganis ki shift avtaru. Enni years ani force chestaru religion ni? evadi ishtam vvachindi vadu follow avtadu end of the day, that is what hinduism is!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

What is your definition of Hindutva?

s0rry man micxas. This is again a question you've asked me atleast 3 times already.

How does my definition matter? in fact, there's no definition, no framework for Hindutva. Just a bunch of illiterate morons saying whatever they think will please their Hindu constituents.

In the absence of such a framework, it'll be judged only people representing it. 

6 minutes ago, micxas said:

What is Hindutva's stance on violence against dalits? will it fight for dalits against the mostly OBC perpetrators? 

Ofcourse it'll help dalits when the perpetrators are muslims, which is not that hard.

9 minutes ago, micxas said:

Hindutva as a political tool needs a lot of work. It works only in places where they can point to muslims and scare Hindus.

Other places where they used to have high presence is kisaan manch, and worker unions, but they are literally dead now. So most politics Hindutva engages in, is just electoral politics, with no base other than fear mongering of Hindus.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so where can I find these Hindutva people who are concerned about 'everybody'? They just don't exist.

There are several people... your favorite word "upper caste Hindus"... Most of us vote to BJP not because they hate dalits. reservations (of course large portions of them do but if you give them a reasonable explanation I am confident they will most likely agree biggest hurdle is poverty) or anti-moslems and one more section is  middle class.

There are several branches of small cults, individuals who ideologically do not align with BJP but still vote for them because 1) It's most visibly hindu centric party and 2) development centric  

both of the above statements are arguable  but nevertheless BJP best out from worst. 

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

adi already proven strategy kada 40% or more population aye daka wait chestaru, islam ni state religion chesi sharia ni shove chestaru public mida. Ye religion aina sare world lo purpose is enlightenment not state politics. Hindusim lo enlightenment ki path already pave chesaru thousands of years ga, so manam wheel kothaga kanukkovalsina avsaram ledu kani christianity la islam la brain washing tappa enlightenment mida focus chesi teachings undav. Hence already 100% muslim or christian countries lo people are losing faith slowly and are showing their unrest by going after yoga, meditation and other hindu ways. Eventual ga they will realize that hinduism is not a religion it is a way to search and fulfil your purpose in life ani, chala mandi already adi realize ayye himalayas ani ekadekadko poyi mari nerchukuntunaru meditation and stuff.

So hinduism or hindutva ki vachina problem em ledu, muslims enta avesa padina end of the day they will realize the fact that it was all a scam of mohammed for power. Already islamize ayina nations lo clear ga kanbadtundi , saudi la oil money dry up ayaka rebellion vachiddi monarchy assam aythadi and eventually janalu malli paganis ki shift avtaru. Enni years ani force chestaru religion ni? evadi ishtam vvachindi vadu follow avtadu end of the day, that is what hinduism is!

Image result for prabhas gifs  nothng dng #maggavale @ k t r

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

s0rry man micxas. This is again a question you've asked me atleast 3 times already.

How does my definition matter? in fact, there's no definition, no framework for Hindutva. Just a bunch of illiterate morons saying whatever they think will please their Hindu constituents.

In the absence of such a framework, it'll be judged only people representing it. 

Because your definition do not align with Hindu middle class mindset and you keep arguing against it. Do you really think people who abuse you hate dalits, reservations, Moslems and pro-BJP. No they aren't they take it personal because your def. of Hindutva hurts their feelings. Same case with Mayawathi or Owaisi or your supporters in DB.

13 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I agree with your first paragraph bro but not second because to preach the Hinduism.. first it has to alive in the place it was born. Remember how much of valuable knowledge was wasted when the libraries were burnt. So my view is both political and spiritual protection should be there.

Pandavulantha dharmarajula vunte  Dhuryodhanudu eppudo champesevadu... ika kurukshetram ledu.... bhagvatgeeta ledu dharmam ledu.. :)

1 minute ago, micxas said:

I agree with your first paragraph bro but not second because to preach the Hinduism.. first it has to alive in the place it was born. Remember how much of valuable knowledge was wasted when the libraries were burnt. So my view is both political and spiritual protection should be there.

Pandavulantha dharmarajula vunte  Dhuryodhanudu eppudo champesevadu... ika kurukshetram ledu.... bhagvatgeeta ledu dharmam ledu.. :)

protection anedi ekadki pothadi, 800million hindus unaru, e roju india is more united than ever before. Em chestam libraries ni kalchi valuable knowledge ni tagalabetti em sadhincharu muslims? aa quran tappa emana advancement unda life la? they will perish from inside. Saudi la money epdu dry up avtado apdu control anedi undadu inka, that day it will crumble down to roots. 

protection anedi barabar undali, na second paragraph was meant to middle east, akkada nunde start ayindi e problem akkade end ayiddi ani na meaning. Eventually world anta solar energy or nuclear fuel ki mariddi, apdu oil or gas usage minimal untundi, then saudi ki dollars povu, so they will not be able to have a handle on america or world, opec anedi crash ayiddi, appudu janalu middle east lo enni days bharistaru aa saudi ruel monarch rule? thats what i meant, okka sari adi jargindi ante janalu rebel avtaru and change chestaru, appudu aa shari system anedi assam ayiddi.

6 minutes ago, micxas said:

Because your definition do not align with Hindu middle class mindset and you keep arguing against it. Do you really think people who abuse you hate dalits, reservations, Moslems and pro-BJP. No they aren't they take it personal because your def. of Hindutva hurts their feelings. Same case with Mayawathi or Owaisi or your supporters in DB.

I think people who abuse me, do so because they can't say anything remotely intelligent to counter me. I don't think they hate dalits as such. But they care more that I make them feel like morons, and hence lash out.

Forget Hindu middle class mindset, man. First they should stop lying about how muslims are out to get them. and how 'so many of their dalit friends' used quota to move ahead in life.