Yogi Adityanath UP CM

TampaChinnodu

24 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I just called people who use 'tradition' and 'culture' so lightly as morons, and to isolate those idiots. Where is the question in that?

'tradition' and 'culture' will also be used by Islamists, and orientalists, why do you assume that I only meant Hindus? and expect me to answer the question I've answered many times already.

India is non existent without Hindutva? lol. Actually as long as the Hindutva part stays soft, India is okay with it. Once it assumes hardliner attitude, India won't tolerate it. How many other divisions India has? language, caste, region. So many.

Has Hindutva solved even one of these issues? look into the internal logic of your arguments before calling what I type as nonsense. I am perfectly aware of what I type, and don't run away from any conversation without explaining myself, or apologizing if I was wrong.

Look India's diversity is no equivalent in the present world with its so many languages and cultural differences. They all have their roots from Hinduism and it's teachings the variety of languages, arts, traditions even the  food which sometimes have contradictions have the connection to Sanskrit and it's literature. The feeling of oneness do not just come by passport or nationality and will not sustain.  Hindutva is something that makes sure those interest are in the front face.

Like any other Hinduism do have it's cons. but it's biggest asset is keeping India one. India will not survive without that feeling of belongingness. 

22 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

It may be very hard to spread ideas of equality, fairness and decency in this age. But its easy to spread fear, division, and hatred.

If Hindutva fcuks can do it, others can do it too. So many divisions in India. Each one a potential bomb.

So before you guys lower the level of discourse to "be careful and respect us, or else", remember the other side can play dirty too.

Man I have never seen Hindus being violent with others in the first place. Every major riot in India was either due to a unsolved problem in longer run or incite of violence from other side. You cannot equate self-defense with intrusion.  India lost significant amount of land and still wasting resources and energy due to islamic interference and it's most likely will lose some more even Hindus don't react to it.  I am pretty much okay with civil war if it's all about keeping Hindu nation alive. When I said I meant crores of Hindus. Other can try..good luck.

10 minutes ago, micxas said:

Look India's diversity is no equivalent in the present world with its so many languages and cultural differences. They all have their roots from Hinduism and it's teachings the variety of languages, arts, traditions even the  food which sometimes have contradictions have the connection to Sanskrit and it's literature. The feeling of oneness do not just come by passport or nationality and will not sustain.  Hindutva is something that makes sure those interest are in the front face.

Like any other Hinduism do have it's cons. but it's biggest asset is keeping India one. India will not survive without that feeling of belongingness.    

again you are saying something totally irrelevant.

Hindutva is great. I love it too. But only when it is soft and in the background as a guiding philosophy or spiritual ideal. When it tries to dominate, other forces will rise to counter it. 

you guys can intimidate muslims easily. because pakistan. But you can't intimidate people who identify as speakers of a language, or southern states that feel neglected.

Each of these feelings can be amplified if the politicians there chose to, to counter Hindutva. In the end, Hindutva will still remain, but will have a more local feel to it, and will be malleable to live in harmony with muslims. But India won't be there.

Just now, micxas said:

Man I have never seen Hindus being violent with others. You cannot equate self-defense with intrusion.  India lose significant amount of land and still wasting resources and energy due to islamic interference and it's most likely will lose some more even Hindus don't react to it.  I am pretty much okay with civil war if it's all about keeping Hindu nation alive. When I said I meant crores of Hindus. Other can try..good luck.

man, you must be living in some parallel world. In India, the most violent people are Hindus. It is true of majorities in every country. not unique to Hindus.

32 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Hindutva cannot run on the basis of muslim hate alone brother. Its a little sad that I have to explain this to wise brahmins in the Hindu order.

There's nothing constructive about Hindutva now. Nor will there be any in the future.

Nuvvu laksha cheppu vaa I will never consider sharing power and admin. with moslem is a wise choice because it has been proven as appeasement. They all have right to be treated fairly esp. poor people. It's not that all of them are extremist but as a whole i cannot just give a blind eye to history and what is happening in neighboring countries so I still  think it's not advisable due to contradictions in quran with democracy.  

micxas,

Hindutva is utterly useless in solving issues, as a tool of governance. There's simply no moral framework that is acceptable in the modern age that can be drawn from Hindutva. 

It requires lots of patience, and hardwork from Hindus like you to draft such a framework, and many decades of debates and corrections for the public to completely buy into it.

Unless this happens, Hindutva is just another troublemongering ideology like maoism, casteism, etc. in India. It has nothing constructive to offer regular people. It exists only for Hindus (mainly upper caste) to grab power. What they do with that power, even they don't know.

Whatever they do, won't be very different from what their predecessors did. So the question to be asked is, if you are not very different from the last guy, why use such horrible tactics to get power? What's the point? Just to degrade public discourse further and push country backward by a few years?

Hindutva makes me ask such questions. There's never been a bigger waste of a political ideology than Hindutva to India. And that it rears its head when India is on the verge of growing fast, is very sad.

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

again you are saying something totally irrelevant.

Hindutva is great. I love it too. But only when it is soft and in the background as a guiding philosophy or spiritual ideal. When it tries to dominate, other forces will rise to counter it. 

you guys can intimidate muslims easily. because pakistan. But you can't intimidate people who identify as speakers of a language, or southern states that feel neglected.

Each of these feelings can be amplified if the politicians there chose to, to counter Hindutva. In the end, Hindutva will still remain, but will have a more local feel to it, and will be malleable to live in harmony with muslims. But India won't be there.

So you think Hindutva is something that neglects south and north-east. It's not Hindutva it could be RSS or BJP or some of their leaders and their sectarian view of Hinduism. RSS core ideology contradicts diversity so my definition of Hindutva is not RSS centric. I am referring to the people who are concerned about everybody in the country and keeping Hinduism in the front face.

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Nuvvu laksha cheppu vaa I will never consider sharing power and admin. with moslem is a wise choice because it has been proven as appeasement. They all have right to be treated fairly esp. poor people. It's not that all of them are extremist but as a whole i cannot just give a blind eye to history and what is happening in neighboring countries so I still  think it's not advisable due to contradictions in quran with democracy.  

okay. leave muslims, man. Hindutva is cruel to Hindus themselves.

It supports the caste system, and feeds off it for power. How is it different from other ideologies (secular) that atleast have a proven governance record?

don't say MMS was a bad PM. Indians grew so well under UPA, and then kicked him. Its alright to kick him because he's had 10yrs, but its not decent to be that dishonest about how awesome MMS was.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

okay. leave muslims, man. Hindutva is cruel to Hindus themselves.

It supports the caste system, and feeds off it for power. How is it different from other ideologies (secular) that atleast have a proven governance record?

don't say MMS was a bad PM. Indians grew so well under UPA, and then kicked him. Its alright to kick him because he's had 10yrs, but its not decent to be that dishonest about how awesome MMS was.

What is your definition of Hindutva?

1 minute ago, micxas said:

So you think Hindutva is something that neglects south and north-east. It's not Hindutva it could be RSS or BJP or some of their leaders and their sectarian view of Hinduism. RSS core ideology contradicts diversity so my definition of Hindutva is not RSS centric. I am referring to the people who are concerned about everybody in the country and keeping Hinduism in the front face.

so where can I find these Hindutva people who are concerned about 'everybody'? They just don't exist.