Yogi Adityanath UP CM

TampaChinnodu

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I think people who abuse me, do so because they can't say anything remotely intelligent to counter me. I don't think they hate dalits as such. But they care more that I make them feel like morons, and hence lash out.

Forget Hindu middle class mindset, man. First they should stop lying about how muslims are out to get them. and how 'so many of their dalit friends' used quota to move ahead in life.

Okay. 

5 minutes ago, Hercules said:

protection anedi ekadki pothadi, 800million hindus unaru, e roju india is more united than ever before. Em chestam libraries ni kalchi valuable knowledge ni tagalabetti em sadhincharu muslims? aa quran tappa emana advancement unda life la? they will perish from inside. Saudi la money epdu dry up avtado apdu control anedi undadu inka, that day it will crumble down to roots. 

protection anedi barabar undali, na second paragraph was meant to middle east, akkada nunde start ayindi e problem akkade end ayiddi ani na meaning. Eventually world anta solar energy or nuclear fuel ki mariddi, apdu oil or gas usage minimal untundi, then saudi ki dollars povu, so they will not be able to have a handle on america or world, opec anedi crash ayiddi, appudu janalu middle east lo enni days bharistaru aa saudi ruel monarch rule? thats what i meant, okka sari adi jargindi ante janalu rebel avtaru and change chestaru, appudu aa shari system anedi assam ayiddi.

May be your right man I am being more cautious and I have near zero knowledge in saudi politics.. It just that my heart burns when I hear love jihad,etc. and missionaries propaganda..

15 minutes ago, micxas said:

There are several people... your favorite word "upper caste Hindus"... Most of us vote to BJP not because they hate dalits. reservations (of course large portions of them do but if you give them a reasonable explanation I am confident they will most likely agree biggest hurdle is poverty) or anti-moslems and one more section is  middle class.

There are several branches of small cults, individuals who ideologically do not align with BJP but still vote for them because 1) It's most visibly hindu centric party and 2) development centric  

both of the above statements are arguable  but nevertheless BJP best out from worst. 

lol. This is why upper castes should not be allowed to dominate public life. And there should be diversity in representation of people from various groups, so upper castes don't get away by blaming everything on poverty, and not own up to horrible caste system still prevalent in India.

BJP is not the best out of the lot. the previous govt, while corrupt had some very smart people heading ministries. BJP ministers are dumbfcuks, and showoffs compared to them.

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

Okay. 

May be your right man I am being more cautious and I have near zero knowledge in saudi politics.. It just that my heart burns when I hear love jihad,etc. and missionaries propaganda..

and you never care to check if its true or not.

that's what I said. similar propaganda war can be directed against hindutva too, using the same whatsapp. and it will happen if hindutva keeps growing.

Just now, micxas said:

Okay. 

CERN lo big bang theory or universe ela create ayindi ane experiment success ayindi ante e GOD ane concept ye obliterate ayiddi, then enni fake religions unatyo chuddam@3$%

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. This is why upper castes should not be allowed to dominate public life. And there should be diversity in representation of people from various groups, so upper castes don't get away by blaming everything on poverty, and not own up to horrible caste system still prevalent in India.

BJP is not the best out of the lot. the previous govt, while corrupt had some very smart people heading ministries. BJP ministers are dumbfcuks, and showoffs compared to them.

I am suprised by your assumption that only a guy from a particular section can understand their problem. I personally think a good amount of  diversity and merit based competition will be a good choice.

No comments on INC man, I leave it to the people :D

asalu ee Hercules gaadiki brain undho ledho naaku doubt ga undhi.

CERN experiment tho god concept pothunda? nee yavva. does this guy even have friends? talk to regular people?

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

and you never care to check if its true or not.

that's what I said. similar propaganda war can be directed against hindutva too, using the same whatsapp. and it will happen if hindutva keeps growing.

How do you know man, I have personally seen it esp. Hindu Brahmin girls as targets it is not something that can destroy whole society but the idea itself is disturbing. Christian missionaries dabbulu ichi matalu marpidi chestaru anandi india lo chinna palletooru lo school pilladini adigina chepthadu.... ultra-rich ki kanpinchadu le of course... 

And Vizagrocks okkasri Govt. records lo choose from any state you like inter-religious marriages statistics choodu. Not that they are of huge number but see who is getting married to who more (Gender and religion)... Now please don't tell it's coincidence. 

Just now, micxas said:

How do you know man, I have personally seen it esp. Hindu Brahmin girls as targets it is not something that can destroy whole society but the idea itself is disturbing. Christian missionaries dabbulu ichi matalu marpidi chestaru anandi india lo chinna palletooru lo school pilladini adigina chepthadu.... ultra-rich ki kanpinchadu le of course... 

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111  yourock

Just now, micxas said:

I am suprised by your assumption that only a guy from a particular section can understand their problem. I personally think a good amount of  diversity and merit based competition will be a good choice.

No comments on INC man, I leave it to the people :D

I'm not surprised how you twist what I said man. I said other caste people also need representation, not just upper castes, so their problems can be discussed without having to look at it from the perspective of upper castes.

we need lower caste perspective also. 'merit' is a bullshit term. competition is good, but only when everyone competes on equal terms. until then, reservations are must. 

guys like you say that I should be patient with people who abuse dalits and try to explain to them calmly about this. But what if I don't want to? Do they only have the right to behave like children and throw tantrums? I'll also abuse them left and right. like I don't have even a whiff of respect for people who abuse dalits on reservations. When I grow old, and mellow, may be I'll quieten down, and may be explain how reservation works, and how they are wrong on every level.

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Hindu brahmin girls are targets for what? eve teasing? I dont understand. be specific. I've seen this too. It happened to my own sister. It's a phase. She fell for a barber shop guy, just because he looked at her, made some funny comments, when her prettier (according to her, but she's wrong) friend was around. on hindsight, its something we laugh about now. women are vulnerable when they are younger. Its upto the culture to give them the necessary tools to be confident.

I've seen Hindu brahmin boys abuse their house maids. so?

I don't understand what this has to do with christian missionaries. These guys do the same sh1t in all countries. and they are inconsequential. Even in korea, they haven't yet sold their country to the vatican. 

13 minutes ago, micxas said:

Anyways I am done.. I cannot change your opinion nor you do it seems _%~

That's why you shouldn't ask me questions. If you get so irritated to talk to me (one person), why shouldn't I be irritated when I have to respond to dozen people asking the same idiotic questions, like you do here?

have some pity on me, and don't ask such questions.