Yogi Adityanath UP CM

TampaChinnodu

19 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Surprise pick......... Modi kaa Baap veedu Hindutva lo........ This guy is even more aggressive than Modi.......... I think Modi is preparing for Big fight in 2019 if the entire opposition comes together.

Don't worry, we will see lots of articles trying to normalise him, and make him seem as being misunderstood, because of lies spread by the 'liberal' clan.

32 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Surprise pick......... Modi kaa Baap veedu Hindutva lo........ This guy is even more aggressive than Modi.......... I think Modi is preparing for Big fight in 2019 if the entire opposition comes together.

To consolidate all the hindu votes I guess. Minorities ni appease chestu mana culture and tradition ni kill chesthe tappu ledu kani hindus rights kosam fight chese vallu vasthe secularism ki threat undi ani donga edupulu start avtayi. Lauda lodi, 2 kids kanna ekkuva unte all benefits cut chesi 10gali. Yogi Adityanath cheppedi kuda ade, country first country ki against ga em chesina pachadi cheyyali ani. But adi vallaki obvious ga nachadu...

5 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

To consolidate all the hindu votes I guess. Minorities ni appease chestu mana culture and tradition ni kill chesthe tappu ledu kani hindus rights kosam fight chese vallu vasthe secularism ki threat undi ani donga edupulu start avtayi. Lauda lodi, 2 kids kanna ekkuva unte all benefits cut chesi 10gali. Yogi Adityanath cheppedi kuda ade, country first country ki against ga em chesina pachadi cheyyali ani. But adi vallaki obvious ga nachadu...

culture and tradition. lol.

Time to isolate morons who use these words.

7 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

nationalists are useful idiots.

He was MP at age of 26 - 5 times MP now - age of 46 he is CM ..... (What about Rahul gandhi .....what did he do at the age of 46 with so much of back up Mummy and Money)

Coming to His work ......he is alone, no family , no marriage .....so best suited because he will not do any corruption .....

Coming to his speeches .....and he being communal ....... (I dont like) but here is how i see...... if a Muslim guy, Congress guy in UP supports muslims, created roits and owaisi and akrabbiudin , kanhya , burhan wani ....all openely say they are against Govt ..... against the nation then no one comes forward and speaks ....... no one has balls ..... but suddenly someone comes up with hindutva agenda then suddenly everyone seees communal etc ......... if majority is Hindi ....so be it ...... you dont like it get out ....else follow the law of the land ........

same to same applies in any foreign country ....... go to any Middle east or west countries............you have to follow the law of the land and their culture ........else close all holes and go back where you are from ....... same applies in india as well ....... good thing is that there is freedom of speech in india and people can ask ......questions ....that much liberty is not there in any other country .......

under Modi's leadership country is in the right track ......... there will be collatoral damage when there is big damage ..... let it be there ......... we need a big change ..... corruption free country ...... sorry congress free country ....... dynasty politics should stop anywhere in india ....look at congress, look at bihar, look at telnagana, look at andhra .....

my 2 cents ....... you like it or not ..........