Yogi Adityanath UP CM

TampaChinnodu

23 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

mari nuvvu entha mandi pillal ni kantunnav.. goats ekkuvunnaru sheeps takkuvaunnaru.. lamb ela tinali .. endi va ee logiclu

ey maataki aa mata.. that's a valid concern bro.. they r on a secret agenda..

1 hour ago, micxas said:

Thanks man inkedanna reasonable answer istavemo anukunna @3$%

how many times have you asked this same question? and how many times do you think do you deserve a patient answer? Don't look for me to make sense of your bigoted choices. Its not my responsibility to defend you for the choices you make.

25 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

When you can't convince.. Confuse.

yeah. when you can't shoot straight, do it from someone else's shoulder.

8 hours ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Sickular fruit galla fook pagile roju daggarlone undi... ni burning ardam indi le...

lol. What do I lose? I can still pretend to be modi fan, while stabbing these hindutva losers in the back.

I have a long history of being pro hindutva, with plenty of hindutva friends who don't know that I absolutely hate them. In fact, given my profile, its very rare for people to assume I'll be anti Hindutva.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

how many times have you asked this same question? and how many times do you think do you deserve a patient answer? Don't look for me to make sense of your bigoted choices. Its not my responsibility to defend you for the choices you make.

yeah. when you can't shoot straight, do it from someone else's shoulder.

How many times who you keep posing same nonsense man. Unless you have a different question why do you expect others to have diff. counter argument. Like I said in the past your opposition to Hindutva or Hinduism on a whole is based on your assumptions and not the facts, India is non-existent without Hindutva..Hindutva is needed as long as there are Hindus.. Languages, arts and culture are all part of it...accept it or see more  UP like results in the future.. :)

1 minute ago, micxas said:

How many times who you keep posing same nonsense man. Unless you have a different question why do you expect others to have diff. counter argument. Like I said in the past your opposition to Hindutva or Hinduism on a whole is based on your assumptions and not the facts, India is non-existent without Hindutva.. accept it or see more  UP like results in the future.. :)

I just called people who use 'tradition' and 'culture' so lightly as morons, and to isolate those idiots. Where is the question in that?

'tradition' and 'culture' will also be used by Islamists, and orientalists, why do you assume that I only meant Hindus? and expect me to answer the question I've answered many times already.

India is non existent without Hindutva? lol. Actually as long as the Hindutva part stays soft, India is okay with it. Once it assumes hardliner attitude, India won't tolerate it. How many other divisions India has? language, caste, region. So many.

Has Hindutva solved even one of these issues? look into the internal logic of your arguments before calling what I type as nonsense. I am perfectly aware of what I type, and don't run away from any conversation without explaining myself, or apologizing if I was wrong.

10 minutes ago, micxas said:

How many times who you keep posing same nonsense man. Unless you have a different question why do you expect others to have diff. counter argument. Like I said in the past your opposition to Hindutva or Hinduism on a whole is based on your assumptions and not the facts, India is non-existent without Hindutva.. accept it or see more  UP like results in the future.. :)

Hindutva cannot run on the basis of muslim hate alone brother. Its a little sad that I have to explain this to wise brahmins in the Hindu order.

There's nothing constructive about Hindutva now. Nor will there be any in the future.

13 minutes ago, micxas said:

How many times who you keep posing same nonsense man. Unless you have a different question why do you expect others to have diff. counter argument. Like I said in the past your opposition to Hindutva or Hinduism on a whole is based on your assumptions and not the facts, India is non-existent without Hindutva..Hindutva is needed as long as there are Hindus.. Languages, arts and culture are all part of it...accept it or see more  UP like results in the future.. :)

accept it or see more UP like results? lol. If Hindutva is so easily triggered among Hindus, then its equally easy to trigger to linguistic, and caste fault lines. Don't forget that, before you take your victory lap.

More Hindutva will mean, more other forms of sectarianism rising to counter it. Its not as if Hindutva is god given gift and that people will accept it unquestioningly.

Tamilians can use whatsapp to spread anti center sentiment (They're already doing it), just like BJP uses it to scaremonger Hindus.

bottomline: Hindutva can't win in India. all the time. the backlash against it will be even harder.

18 minutes ago, micxas said:

It may be very hard to spread ideas of equality, fairness and decency in this age. But its easy to spread fear, division, and hatred.

If Hindutva fcuks can do it, others can do it too. So many divisions in India. Each one a potential bomb.

So before you guys lower the level of discourse to "be careful and respect us, or else", remember the other side can play dirty too.