All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

10 minutes ago, Champsinmaking said:

On different note, I am favored to take 1st place in this season afdb epl fantasy league after last season  2nd position finish.

Congrats bro

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

Congrats bro

Thanks bro ayyaka cheptha... still 7 game weeks to go. I have 65 points lead with all chips and wild card intact.

2 hours ago, Champsinmaking said:

@KillBill_Pandey69 bedaru what’s up?  What is the difference you noticed in regular events to main event. How was the player pool? Share your experiences know.

peddaga cheppadaniki amme ledu bayyaaa... couple of bad beats..and card dead so no major hands to report.. call pre flop and fold situations...and blinds paying anthey,... experience was definitely good some run good would have been good... 

19 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

peddaga cheppadaniki amme ledu bayyaaa... couple of bad beats..and card dead so no major hands to report.. call pre flop and fold situations...and blinds paying anthey,... experience was definitely good some run good would have been good... 

Sorry @KillBill_Pandey69 I didn't see your post, last week antha busy unde. This happens in tourneys  Skill kante luck important in some spots. But in some spots risk chesi veseyali chips as we can't just try to min cash anyway. Ye event ina don't matter but mana mind la idi pedda event ani different ga adataniki try chestham. stacks and structure will be same like 100 bucks buyin ye. Just its normal event ga anukuni aadali anthe. Ofcourse good players play in big tourneys so your best play ivvali. you tried and you can't do much. Next time chuskundam

inka life lo 1/2 cash game aadanu....only tournaments anthe....picha naa dash gaallu 12 raise chesthe 7 callers untunnaru ani 18 raise chesthunna aina kuda 4-5 callers with garbage and they are connecting to flop

A 2 6 rainbow flop mida 30 bet chesthe J Q tho call chesadu, turn 10 vachindi malli 60 call chesadu, river K i all in he called with his staright...asalu idi oka game aa

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, hello987 said:

A 2 6 rainbow flop mida 30 bet chesthe J Q tho call chesadu, turn 10 vachindi malli 60 call chesadu, river K i all in he called with his staright...asalu idi oka game aa

Arey oka hand ala avthe anni hands ala avthaya? Aadi plan is to bluff you emo in next streets if not connected. In long run you'll make money with those players. Aa spot lo you ran bad anthe. You need those players to be in game.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:07 PM, hello987 said:

inka life lo 1/2 cash game aadanu....only tournaments anthe....picha naa dash gaallu 12 raise chesthe 7 callers untunnaru ani 18 raise chesthunna aina kuda 4-5 callers with garbage and they are connecting to flop

Small stakes lo that's problem if one guy calls bet all start calling as it's always small amount and people try to gamble. So one in many connect board or try to bluff you with nothing in next streets. If you're raiser and hit monster you'll make money big too in those spots. Small stakes play that way as buyin amount is less. Akkada 5x blinds or 10x blinds anedi alochinchi adaru. So is reason try to move to higher stakes if you have confidence in yourself and your game

On 6/25/2018 at 10:25 AM, Nellore_peddareddi said:

@hello987 one hand 5/10. I opened with 35 utg+1, all fold and there is 3 bet from button  105. I make it 450 to go, he thinks a while and flats. Both have 5k effective stacks Flop is K44 two diamonds. I bet 300 now he makes it 875 to go, I think for while and call. Turn 6 no diamond. I check he bets 1400 now. I go Allin 3800 now. He call his remaining chips. Pot is 10K plus GSB3.gif?1370457845

@Nellore_peddareddi why other guy didn't push for all in or re-raise when you made it 450.? What he might think.?

On 6/25/2018 at 1:47 PM, Nellore_peddareddi said:

When you flop monster and you have no room to improve on turn and river, you have to take down to river when opponent shows strength on flop. Reason is he can improve to best hand always and we can fold our hand easily. I play flopped straights better on turn and river rather keeping my chips on flop. I don't complain the way you played as you done a standard raise and he almost made you push on flop with his re raise. But most major pots people lose is with flopped straights when opponent also have lot more outs to improve. This tip might come handy sometime for you again. GSB3.gif?1370457845

E logic teliyaka last 2 weeks back 4k poguttukunna. i had 4k and got flop nut straight.. Flop has a flush draw. 3 callers and all went for all in.

there was a flush complete on turn itself. Costly lesson for me.

On 6/27/2018 at 1:17 PM, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Most likely EP nundi I open to $20 if 2/5, $35 if 5/10. If there is raise ofcourse you should call, but EP nundi raise unte usually next guys flat most times unless there is hand. 2/5 lo you don't see raise but 5/10 lo you'll see. And KX QX suited cards sucks unless they are two gapers. I prefer to fold those hands in any position unless we are playing 3 handed or 4 handed in table. And one more tip don't play K9. It's a most likely losing hand. GSB3.gif?1370457845

@Nellore_peddareddi can you explain little more about the pbm with KX, QX suited cards.?

3 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

@Nellore_peddareddi why other guy didn't push for all in or re-raise when you made it 450.? What he might think.?

We are so deep and if there is already a 4 bet from raiser ante he 5 betting is super strong and Kings might fold. AK shove or Aces shove is only 5 bet there. He holding Aces is nothing to be scared of as our money is going in as in his mind I'm the person holding AK Kings or Queens. And he don't want any chances for me to fold there. Easy game for him to play there to under rep his Aces.

4 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

E logic teliyaka last 2 weeks back 4k poguttukunna. i had 4k and got flop nut straight.. Flop has a flush draw. 3 callers and all went for all in.

there was a flush complete on turn itself. Costly lesson for me.

When multiple people on flop like sets and flush  draws and we flop nut straight ante always play slow. If someone pushing Allin you can't fold as you hold nuts. Sick part is draws usually get there. you should be happy that you are putting your money on nuts but you should be ready to lose all the money. I usually take it slow. I don't raise flop with any nuts, as people gamble with two cards to go but fold for one card to go.

4 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

@Nellore_peddareddi can you explain little more about the pbm with KX, QX suited cards.?

KX and QX suited are only good  with one or two gappers. Else you are always have no idea how to play them. 90 in 100 times you end up with top pair and have no idea to call bets or raise bets. And most likely coz of your hand strength is low you end up folding or losing the hand, Fllopping flush is not easy and you always chase with draw and also not sure if we end up hitting a pair and they are good or not. If you choose to play a weak hand show strength to play a hand like you have monster from preflop. Flatting a bet pre mostly you end up in losses in long run. With 3 bets pre you can control pot postflop or take down pot with good bets post flop. It's tough to 3 bet and you should be bold to make that play.