pellam tho situation bad pls help..

BejawadaChow

2 hours ago, BejawadaChow said:

in my situation wife parents are worst than her, my wife and her sister learnt all the qualities from her mom.

valla amma kuda relatives andari tho ela ne godavalu padutundi ani ma co-brother tolded.

btw, same situation with my co-brother as well.

so wife parents are useless and vallani aath care chestadi.

Ila antuna ani kadu Kani based in your dp name your community la girls mast chalu katarnak ani antaru mostly husbands Pellam kongupattukuni type adjust aipotaru nuvvu kuda ade cheyali inka

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

illanti erripook salaha ivvatam badhulu

oka theripist ki choopinchochu ga

therapist ilantollani emi peekaleru.. 

valla weakness meeda kottalante personality behind unna person /reasons ardham cheskovali

she must be too idle to think about all these things.. keep her busy.. cut off the money and make her earn her money for all expenses.. Indian store or Walmart lo roju 8 hrs work ki pedithe, she will be tired and occupied.. 

daddy’s and mommy’s pet emo.. talk to her parents and keep complaining about her so that you have an alibi.. they already know about her and they should be able to control her little bit.. stop cooperating with her.. 

keep complaining her that you don’t have any family friends or personal friends or even close family bcoz of her nature.. 

she is taking you on a ride.. make that ride expensive for her.. 

12 hours ago, BejawadaChow said:

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

Good job mods!!

On 3/23/2021 at 8:53 AM, BejawadaChow said:

Does anyone here wife and husband working and Managing Toddler.

Konni tips evvandi bro's , mast kastam aitundi not to get him bored and feeding and attending meetings and etc..

how do you guys manage.

12 hours ago, BejawadaChow said:

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

Two different options here, your wife working or not working ? 

Everyone is saying we are in same sheet is wrong . It’s abuse I am seeing here. She is not working ante ila undhi ante work chesthe football. Most likely if you are not talking strong ante jhoru ka ghulam anthe now nothing can happen. How’s your sex life ? She  approach you ?

11 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Indian courts kadhalu baaga vuntayi. Asalu offenses overseas lo avute, veellu dooredi ento. I know their answer but I still disagree.

anna call CI  or sp and give 2 or 3 lakhs in cash. 498 A lekunda chusukuntaru.

498 padindhi ante no arrests on parents or sibiling that old rule immdiate arrest is dead . you can hira a attorney and file for bail petition if you have travel plans to india.

2 or 3 days lo mee attorney neeku bail notice pamputadu carry with you in airport no body @aath care\

money is everything if you spend money No problems 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

anna call CI  or sp and give 2 or 3 lakhs in cash. 498 A lekunda chusukuntaru.

498 padindhi ante no arrests on parents or sibiling that old rule immdiate arrest is dead . you can hira a attorney and file for bail petition if you have travel plans to india.

2 or 3 days lo mee attorney neeku bail notice pamputadu carry with you in airport no body @aath care\

money is everything if you spend money No problems 

498A is not the problem anymore. Attempt to murder is. 

I agree with what you said. But my point is a woman never goes through this trouble. All men in such cases do. They have to shell out a lot of cash for proper processing. What is the woman losing?

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

498A is not the problem anymore. Attempt to murder is. 

I agree with what you said. But my point is a woman never goes through this trouble. All men in such cases do. They have to shell out a lot of cash for proper processing. What is the woman losing?

feminist and characterless women only file for 498 and strong husband will ditch hard and come out clean and marry another women.

divorced aunties life is pucked with their unmattured thinking. divorced women will also get married they don't have respect chesukunnavu ki siggu ledu dunnina pollam ni. 

On 3/2/2024 at 8:38 PM, Pahelwan2 said:

Ila antuna ani kadu Kani based in your dp name your community la girls mast chalu katarnak ani antaru mostly husbands Pellam kongupattukuni type adjust aipotaru nuvvu kuda ade cheyali inka

neeku aa kulam meeda unna dvesham anta fake details tho "antaru" "cheptaru" ani baaga vellagakkutunnattunnav, vaallu kani telangana lo mee intlo adavallu Rajanna movie lo chesinattu Press chesaru,  anubhavincharu ani nijanni bayata pedite nee Doralu e charya teeskoledu ani chepte and nee doralu kuda ade chesaru ani teliste , nee party ki inka untunda nee support?