Pelli Chupulu Story :(

ICANWIN

Ok..Desi gril Logics and expectations itlane vuntayi... Whatever..I dont care.

desi garal logics vintha vintha ga untai

if you are interested open a new thread all will post their stories

When can a girl pay/take care?

Only if she has a job. other wise she cannot

so that guy is making sure the same thing

all she needs education not even job also..

this is one type of logic...Diana

If guys don't agree with you...grow up a?

agree aithe?

its true! marriage is like that..

wife leaves everything for a unknown guy and give everything she has n she serve till she die ! still you are expecting money from her? Cheap!

I feel man should have potential to earn money for his own family otherwise pls dnt marry!! those guys r unfit fr marriage!

wife leaves everything for a unknown guy and give everything she has n she serve till she die ! still you are expecting money from her? Cheap!

I feel man should have potential to earn money for his own family otherwise pls dnt marry!! those guys r unfit fr marriage!

Expecting money is bad i agree

but times have changed...we are in 21 century. Even girls are not in sync with you garl

they have their own dreams.

:3D_Smiles:   aunty  y firing!!

yup...education will rain money in her house?

yes when needed! I have seen many women who does not have education also capable of running their familes when required!

women are much more capable than you think..

I dnt tell all r good or best ..there is good n bad in every gender!

Ante ne uddesam lo man is mney earning machinaaa ayite elli ee ATM no bank no pelli chesukoo baga money vastundii ne laga alochonche vallu unda battee mariiages ekkuva rojulu undatam leduu money should be part of life ante kane money ee jivitam kakudaduu

• Upvote 1

Probably you should grow up. Marriage does not mean slavery for Wife, at least to my knowledge. 

:3D_Smiles:   aunty  y firing!!

present generation we all seen thread starter mnetioned cases so just told my opinion on same anthe  sSc_hidingsofa 

USA type chusukunte abbai kuda same unknown girl kadha ....good bad anedhi manam tesukunne vidhanam bhatti unthadi

Ante ne uddesam lo man is mney earning machinaaa ayite elli ee ATM no bank no pelli chesukoo baga money vastundii ne laga alochonche vallu unda battee mariiages ekkuva rojulu undatam leduu money should be part of life ante kane money ee jivitam kakudaduu

+1

present generation we all seen thread starter mnetioned cases so just told my opinion on same anthe  sSc_hidingsofa

hmm !!

ee padu lokam nijalnii naammadhu auntyy andukee manam lie ane thaadullo adukundaam raa auntyy !!