Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

antha ledu bhayya... antha talent kooda ledu .. antha show off anthe ! ala ante society lo image untundi ani veella bondha

2-3 hrs nunchi okate script with little improvements depending on the responses he's getting PK.gif

manchiga maatladuthuntey vaadey first chesadu bro ... so he's getting what he asked for

Mana Gunudbabu vachaduga , 

panchayithi chestadule brahmi.gif?1403646236

Atanu, vundi vundi , iikada preachings start chesadu brahmi.gif?1403646236

Mana Gunudbabu vachaduga , 

panchayithi chestadule brahmi.gif?1403646236

Atanu, vundi vundi , iikada preachings start chesadu brahmi.gif?1403646236

questions aduguthuntey ..he's just going on preaching abt some bullsh1t ... PK.gif

I think this guy is like ... oh man I got the money I wanted now I want my hindusim back but I cant take my words back ** this man ...

he did it out of habit bro , but it dint fly.... telsu kada ela preach chesi convert cheyyataniki chesthaaro missionary gallu 

Listen fuckface, I aint pretending about who I am. This is who I am. If yu were agnostic you would not be reacting so much or blabbering so much trash. So I do understand whose the silly pretentious prick here. I don't need any of y'all to   accept what I say is right or wrong. But I thought you were all people who are educated enough and live with wider and more open view to the world. But you guys proved me wrong. You guys have not lost the cliquishness. And I don't think you will be able to see the world other than your own clique

he did it out of habit bro , but it dint fly.... telsu kada ela preach chesi convert cheyyataniki chesthaaro missionary gallu 

indakale evado share chesadu

10686695_879257015431395_349497885778025

I think this guy is like ... oh man I got the money I wanted now I want my hindusim back but I cant take my words back ** this man ...

Dude, I aint a hindu hater. I jus prefer the way of life as a christian where I don't have a guilt feeling. Why is it that it has to be money. Why are you guys  so jejune or so immature. Why can't you just take it that I converted on my own will.

Listen fuckface, I aint pretending about who I am. This is who I am. If yu were agnostic you would not be reacting so much or blabbering so much trash. So I do understand whose the silly pretentious prick here. I don't need any of y'all to   accept what I say is right or wrong. But I thought you were all people who are educated enough and live with wider and more open view to the world. But you guys proved me wrong. You guys have not lost the cliquishness. And I don't think you will be able to see the world other than your own clique

yeah everything is trash to except ur evangelist preachings lol ...if you go back and read everything, i reacted strongly only after u started getting personal ....  aina neeku explaination entra , again you'll come up with some bullshit madeup story and will start preaching again .. PK.gif

No fuckface, I converted because I dint want to live a lie. I am a drunkard, smoker and eat non veg. And prefer that I do it without guilt . unlike yu who act as if yu guys are hindus by birth right and behave in a way which brings shame to the religion. And to that other person, what part of Bhagawad Gita do yu wanna know?

Just because you guys live in a wel, it does not mean every1 else should be living in the same well. Same people get out of it and understand world from a different perspective. If you don't respect my choice thats fine cos i give a rat's ass about your acceptance. 
And  never ever said any religion is better. I just said this religion was easier for me to follow whch means I thought I was not good enough to be a hindu. Yu fuckface will never understand that as long as yu think hinduism is just about going to a temple once a week or a month and breaking a coconut, eating prasadam and coming home. 

Hinduism is much more profound and spiritual than any of you douches will be able to understand. Being born as a brahmin I was taugh all of this from a young age. 

So you mean you believe that moses parted the seas, abraham was right when he tried to chop off his son's head, mother mary was a virgin,

your god (not capital god) killed the whole world including innocent babies, women and animalls(except 2 each of the animals that could fit on a block sized ark),etc., 

Have you ever read the whole of your so called bible(not in capitals) .It is full of trash. If you want to know just type 'wierd bible quotes' in GOOGLE(In capitals because it is more important to humanity than any religion).

Forgive me if I hear t your feelings. 

Dude, I aint a hindu hater. I jus prefer the way of life as a christian where I don't have a guilt feeling. Why is it that it has to be money. Why are you guys  so jejune or so immature. Why can't you just take it that I converted on my own will.

what ? christians dont have the guilt feelings ? ... y do they go to churches for confessions then ? stop talking and stop embarrassing urself man PK.gif

yeah everything is trash to except ur evangelist preachings lol ...if you go back and read everything, i reacted strongly only after u started getting personal ....  aina neeku explaination entra , again you'll come up with some bullshit madeup story and will start preaching again .. PK.gif

bhayya saga teeyamaku bhayya ippatike 15 pages vachesindi !!! venakki tirigi choosthe vadike teliyali manam oka religion mothanni thappu pattatam ledu ...only a single person gurinchi matladuthunnam ani!!!

avunu mari.. eedi cheppadu ani gudilo tenkaya kottam manesi... churchu lo laga bread mukkalu panchandyya

Do you have any sense as to what you are talking? Dude I am not asking you to convert to any religion. That is your bloody wish. Why hate me when I have a personal choice of my own. Why are you so much bothered that I changed to a different religion? That is my only issue with you. In this era, why are you fighting with me over my freedom of religion? Why is it paining you.