Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

there's a huge flaw in your argument. If proselytization shouldn't be criticized, Hindus will indulge in it too. and its ripe for inter religious clashes.

I know, you can take the high road and blame the 'RSS' for everything, but those groups usually land after the conflict has attained a critical mass and is ready for take off.

You can't simply close your eyes to the abuses of proselytization, just because you are a christian who converted out of your conviction. It's a bit like a brahmin, claiming he deserves reservation because he's poor.

Dude I need to go sleep.But let me leave you with this thought. How do you think so many foreigners are converted to Hinduism? My point is leave it to the individual's choice. In this age, just because you are born a hindu, does not mean you die a hindu or versa. Go through different religions. I was born a hindu but changed based on what I thought matched my lifestyle or my way of living. I went thru a phase of being a muslim too but it was not what I felt was right for me. I am in the US and here I dont even need any reservations. SO you can understand when I say it was not for reservations or anything else but this was a way of living I chose. 
Bye now. Really late.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its English spellings not english spelling  LoL.1q ... ee thread chusinollaki ardham avthundi le matter ... em job .. morning velli entha mandi ni convert cheyyali ? ...again todays lesson to every one from ur argument  ... 

" Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."   LoL.1q

orey pakodi, telugu lo eng grammar enti ra. nuvvu nii chunchu moham. poyi panduko.

Dude I need to go sleep.But let me leave you with this thought. How do you think so many foreigners are converted to Hinduism? My point is leave it to the individual's choice. In this age, just because you are born a hindu, does not mean you die a hindu or versa. Go through different religions. I was born a hindu but changed based on what I thought matched my lifestyle or my way of living. I went thru a phase of being a muslim too but it was not what I felt was right for me. I am in the US and here I dont even need any reservations. SO you can understand when I say it was not for reservations or anything else but this was a way of living I chose. 
bye now. Really late.

hahahahaha ... finally i got my answer ... indukaa indaka nunchi drawyer chinchukunnav.... antey india lo reservations anni vaadukuni finally US dengesaava ...item lamdi kodaka ... dengeyy inka ...

bye now. Really late.

no one's stopping you from sleeping, man.

your religion is your personal choice. I don't grudge your choice of religion. I'm simply trying to understand whether you even realise the implications of what you propose.

Free for all conversion, especially in mass scale leads to violence or simmering anger that'll explode one day or the other. At worst, it'll create competing religious conversion campaigns who'll provoke one riot after another.

Has the missionaries even considered the bad effects of their approach to propagating their religion in developing countries like India?

Just because you converted out of your own free will, it doesn't mean everyone in India is converting like that.

Personally, I think all religions are silly. being born as something, the smart thing to do is leave it and be free, but each one to himself.

Like I said, Hindus have suffered through Brahmo Samajis, Atheists, with much more dignity than the current round of evangelists. If you can't handle a little bit of pushback, you shouldn't even enter the conversation.]

btw, how's being a Xian working out in the US. In the UK, being a Xian is looked down upon. especially practicing Xians are really rare. Awesome place.

bye now. Really late.

but really man, with all due respect to Xians, Xianity is so passe. Plenty of young white people themselves reject it, embracing only the cultural aspects of it.

but I hope you find what you were looking for in life in it.

I was only pointing out, the regularity of people born into a religion, leaving it. Plenty of examples among Hindus leaving Hinduism, but they don't lead to riots.

ivi kuda vaadeskuntunnara mee sabhalaki ee madhya ... finally telsukunnava ga dengeyy inka ..ee roju ki verri puvvu aindi chaalu le ikkada nuvvu ... nee lanti forced conversions ni support chesey lambdi koduku le verey vaalla character ki certificates iyyali mari inka lol ... poyyi suvaartha sabhalu cassette vinuko po

Nee bathukento nuvvento eppudu bayatapadindhiga. Otamilo manishi asalu char bayataki vachestadi. Nii bathukuki nii religion ante gowravam ledhu, thallidhanrulu ante gowravam ledhu, inka pakkonidi gurnchi nuvvem pattinchukuntav ley. Okke amma okke abba ki puttina kodukulu gelichina,odipoyina thalethukoni bharistaru. Adhi na lanti vallu. Odipogane ammalani akkalani thitti nanna kampu chesedhi inko jaathi. nuvvu ee jathiki chenduthavo naaku teliyadu. Neeku teliste ok. Ledhante call chesi kanukko.

Anthe gaani odipoyaka vere dhaari teliyaka illanti chetha vaagudu vaagevanuko vaachipodhi.

Inkemanna maatladaka mundhu intiki call chesi aunty ni kanukkoni decide ayyi maatladu. Okkale aithey gelichaveno ledha odavano edhokati fix ayyi thalethuukoni vellu. Ledu doubt amma annaranuko ikkadiki vachi maa intlo vallani naa religion ni maa pakkintollani thiduthuv nii bajaaru baashalo

chalo dobbey.

Nee bathukento nuvvento eppudu bayatapadindhiga. Otamilo manishi asalu char bayataki vachestadi. Nii bathukuki nii religion ante gowravam ledhu, thallidhanrulu ante gowravam ledhu, inka pakkonidi gurnchi nuvvem pattinchukuntav ley. Okke amma okke abba ki puttina kodukulu gelichina,odipoyina thalethukoni bharistaru. Adhi na lanti vallu. Odipogane ammalani akkalani thitti nanna kampu chesedhi inko jaathi. nuvvu ee jathiki chenduthavo naaku teliyadu. Neeku teliste ok. Ledhante call chesi kanukko.

Anthe gaani odipoyaka vere dhaari teliyaka illanti chetha vaagudu vaagevanuko vaachipodhi.

Inkemanna maatladaka mundhu intiki call chesi aunty ni kanukkoni decide ayyi maatladu. Okkale aithey gelichaveno ledha odavano edhokati fix ayyi thalethuukoni vellu. Ledu doubt amma annaranuko ikkadiki vachi maa intlo vallani naa religion ni maa pakkintollani thiduthuv nii bajaaru baashalo

chalo dobbey.

first abuse chesina maakelaude gaadivi nuvvu ra lambdi k .... so nuvvu cheppina maatalu naakante neekey ekkuva vartisthay .... clarity raavalsindi neeku , nuvvu maatladithey ne telusthundi pedha labour lanjodukuvi ani ...malli special ga evariki calls kuda em chesi kanukko akkarledu lol ...dengey ra maadarchod ...

but really man, with all due respect to Xians, Xianity is so passe. Plenty of young white people themselves reject it, embracing only the cultural aspects of it.

Dude, like you already said it's an individual choice. I understand that. But see there is a son of a biatch there who thinks I came to the US because of my reservations. I don't understand how that mf*ing idiot doesnt make sense. Why the hell do I need reservation to come to the US.

Anyways, to your point while I was being a hindu I was not being truthful to myself or my GOd. I drink, smoke, eat non veg and being a hindu brahmin. I tried being a muslim  and even kept the ramadan fast but tven there it was much difficult. I could not digest the fact that I was living a lie. The christian way of living did not have so many rules.

SO maybe I felt it was easier for me. And once I started helping people I liked it and stuck with it. I am not telling you that I will die a christian. Right now, I am trying to understand scientology. if it makes more sense I will become a scientologist.

Dude, like you already said it's an individual choice. I understand that. But see there is a son of a biatch there who thinks I came to the US because of my reservations. I don't understand how that mf*ing idiot doesnt make sense. Why the hell do I need reservation to come to the US.
Anyways, to your point while I was being a hindu I was not being truthful to myself or my GOd. I drink, smoke, eat non veg and being a hindu brahmin. I tried being a muslim  and even kept the ramadan fast but tven there it was much difficult. I could not digest the fact that I was living a lie. The christian way of living did not have so many rules.
SO maybe I felt it was easier for me. And once I started helping people I liked it and stuck with it. I am not telling you that I will die a christian. Right now, I am trying to understand scientology. if it makes more sense I will become a scientologist.

lol okay.

whatever your discussion with others in this thread, I'm only trying to understand if you are okay with allowing Hindus too equal rights to proselytize people from other religions.

And if you are aware of the effects of giving Hindus such rights, and the riots that will follow.

Or do you think that, since Hindus are not organized like Xians, they should not be allowed to proselytize (which wouldn't make much sense)

Its a tricky subject, and can't be brushed away with the expression of 'freedom of religion'. It works on an individual level, but rarely translates well when a group is in question.

If the idea is to avoid conflicts, this has to be debated.

first abuse chesina maakelaude gaadivi nuvvu ra lambdi k .... so nuvvu cheppina maatalu naakante neekey ekkuva vartisthay .... clarity raavalsindi neeku , nuvvu maatladithey ne telusthundi pedha labour lanjodukuvi ani ...malli special ga evariki calls kuda em chesi kanukko akkarledu lol ...dengey ra maadarchod ...

first lemme clear it out. Nenu ninnu oka abuse kooda cheyyale. Til noe. But now bein the mfker tat yu r yu have begged me t tell the truth abt yu to the world. 

Doubt confirm chesukonnava bhaiyya. I knew it rey nuvvu rendo jaathivani. Tension kaiko maamu. hota hai. Aunty sse bhi galti ho gayi. ahbhi tumko bhi khush kar rahe hain na bas hai. Andhukena inka india lo ne aunty tho pate untunnavu.  Enjoy maama. Manchi experience unduntadhi asalake oppukunav ga numerous daddies ani. Pandaga chesuko. neekinka pelli, pellam kooda avasaram ledhu. Ante basicga redlite area lone putti perigav kadha andhukena nii english kooda mi amma customers basha lagane undhi.

Chalo tere jaise madarchod maakelaude ke saath hamare jaise logan baat nahin karte.. Inka neeku ishtam vachindi rasuko. Nee bathukelago sigguledu pani ledu. Mi amma kashtapadi ninnu inthatodini chesindi. Go work as a gigolo n try to take care f her nw. bye mfker

lol okay.

whatever your discussion with others in this thread, I'm only trying to understand if you are okay with allowing Hindus too equal rights to proselytize people from other religions.

And if you are aware of the effects of giving Hindus such rights, and the riots that will follow.

Or do you think that, since Hindus are not organized like Xians, they should not be allowed to proselytize (which wouldn't make much sense)

Its a tricky subject, and can't be brushed away with the expression of 'freedom of religion'. It works on an individual level, but rarely translates well when a group is in question.

If the idea is to avoid conflicts, this has to be debated.

Definitely every religion should be allowed to spread itself. If people like they will take up the faith if not then they will just let it go. Just if our country can ban these reservations based on religions, caste then we should be fine. People like me don't need to come to US to prove our mettle. Indian politics is to blame its not any religion's fault. Islam spreads itself allover the world. Christianity spreads itself all over the world. Similarly, even Hinduism is spreading all over the world. Except for muslim dominated countries you can definitely find a temple in any country in the world.