Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude... Ok.... Dude tat is called hating on another religion. I am basing my opinion in a religion based on my way of life not on the history in it. Yu guys are just being immature. I prefer my way of life and I can correlate to some stuff in it. Like I said I am a brahmin who holds hinduism in its highest regard. I dont think of these so called practising 'hindu"s even know what it means to be a hindu. Half of them don't even know who wrote Bhagawad Gita. I know it. And even in the Gita there is something about people llike you all where it clearly mentions that you cannot use the Bhagavad Gita's sayings to show off to people like you that I know the Bhagavad Gita but to use it to have a baanced life. And hence I dont even want to know show off to these people how stupid you guys are being

You have not really answered my question,

I never said that Im a hindu.

And your argument is trash because christianity is not a way of life but based on a book from stone age(including all abrahamic religions).

since when did start getting off imagining guys faces ..rofl ... u need to debate well at ur work place ?? now ,y dont i doubt that ? ... ofcourse u must ..the more u debate the more conversions u can make ..hahaha

well I guess. But evryone is not as dumb there yaar. People just don't go after yur religion when they can't win the battle. Now yu will start yur gaalis. And I will come back n kick sorrry whoop yur ass agn. Instead of all of this please turn back to page 9 n repeat fthose pages for your entertainment

And your argument is trash because christianity is not a way of life but based on a book from stone age(including all abrahamic religions).

dont expect a reply dude ... everybody else who tried to get one , got frustrated and left already lol

well I guess. But evryone is not as dumb there yaar. People just don't go after yur religion when they can't win the battle. Now yu will start yur gaalis. And I will come back n kick sorrry whoop yur ass agn. Instead of all of this please turn back to page 9 n repeat fthose pages for your entertainment

dude my lappy screen is literally getting wet because of the tears flowing out of every sentence that u r typing here ...did we forget something up ur anus  when we raped u or what ? ... rofl

Dude ok I am not asking you to accept christianity or understand it. It is a way of life for me. And I am not going to preach you what it means to me. I have my answers. Even if yu r really an alien which I doubt I really dont care. I am happy folowing it. I dont need yu to accept it or even give me yur blessing. I only want yu to not hate me because of my personal choices.

dude my lappy screen is literally getting wet because of the tears flowing out of every sentence that u r typing here ...did we forget something up ur anus  when we raped u or what ? ... rofl

1265648927_happy-dog-is-happy.gif

Dude ok I am not asking you to accept christianity or understand it. It is a way of life for me. And I am not going to preach you what it means to me. I have my answers. Even if yu r really an alien which I doubt I really dont care. I am happy folowing it. I dont need yu to accept it or even give me yur blessing. I only want yu to not hate me because of my personal choices.

u dont need to preach to him again .. u've done that enough times in this thread already .... lol

bIatch what is wrong with yu. Wenever someone starts talking to me yu tag along . Has it been like this always. Yu need a guy to go to pee too? When will yu stop being like a kid and act mature.

Shut the fuck up and here is a song for yu. Instead of vicky think it is buddy ok. perfect for yu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWW2QY-ybr4

bIatch what is wrong with yu. Wenever someone starts talking to me yu tag along . Has it been like this always. Yu need a guy to go to pee too? When will yu stop being like a kid and act mature.

Shut the ** up and here is a song for yu. Instead of vicky think it is buddy ok. perfect for yu

Isnt being homo a sin in christianity ? .. how can u preach that to others man , your pastors will not be happy with u if they get to knw abt this ..... yeah i like meddling with u because u squeel and cry like a little bitch whenever i do that .... lol

Isnt being homo a sin in christianity ? .. how can u preach that to others man , your pastors will not be happy with u if they get to knw abt this ..... yeah i like meddling with u because u r squeeling and crying like a little bitch whenever i do that .... lol

Yeah I dont think that is your problem. It mostly might be from the fact that you were either molested as a child or  still enjoy being raped. and tats yu r being a bitch like wat the rock said.

please be the same biatch for a couple of hours more. Let me get this code figd out n then yu cn b on yur merry way. Ill pay yu 100 rs for yur services.

Yeah I dont think that is your problem. It mostly might be from the fact that you were either molested as a child or  still enjoy being raped. and tats yu r being a bitch like wat the rock said.

i would have definitely been molested or raped if ive ever been to one of those hostels run by christian missionaries , apparently thats what the fathers there are really good at according to news these days ....... fortunately I dint happen to go there , so I'm good ... lol