Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

bhayya saga teeyamaku bhayya ippatike 15 pages vachesindi !!! venakki tirigi choosthe vadike teliyali manam oka religion mothanni thappu pattatam ledu ...only a single person gurinchi matladuthunnam ani!!!

adi vaadiki telusu ..he's just pretending like he dint get it and pani lo pani he's preaching here ..

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I aint a hindu hater. I jus prefer the way of life as a christian where I don't have a guilt feeling. Why is it that it has to be money. Why are you guys  so jejune or so immature. Why can't you just take it that I converted on my own will.

keep your will in your ... gunde

Do you have any sense as to what you are talking? Dude I am not asking you to convert to any religion. That is your bloody wish. Why hate me when I have a personal choice of my own. Why are you so much bothered that I changed to a different religion? That is my only issue with you. In this era, why are you fighting with me over my freedom of religion? Why is it paining you.

lol stop acting innocent and stop playing a victim now ... everybody is mad because of all the bullshit that u wrote throughout this thread ... it has got nothing to do with christianity or opposing a persons personal choice ... 

bhayya saga teeyamaku bhayya ippatike 15 pages vachesindi !!! venakki tirigi choosthe vadike teliyali manam oka religion mothanni thappu pattatam ledu ...only a single person gurinchi matladuthunnam ani!!!

no memu opukomu brahmi.gif?1403646236

lol stop acting innocent and stop playing a victim now ... everybody is mad because of all the bullshit that u wrote throughout this thread ... it has got nothing to do with christianity or opposing a persons personal choice ... 

vadiki g lo kaltondi vadi maataki evadu padatledu ani ... bro try a different practice monna elections tho trend marindi youth di vere trend try chey ... may be ISIS ? manchi hava nadustondi daniki

So you mean you believe that moses parted the seas, abraham was right when he tried to chop off his son's head, mother mary was a virgin,

your god (not capital god) killed the whole world including innocent babies, women and animalls(except 2 each of the animals that could fit on a block sized ark),etc., 

Have you ever read the whole of your so called bible(not in capitals) .It is full of trash. If you want to know just type 'wierd bible quotes' in GOOGLE(In capitals because it is more important to humanity than any religion).

Forgive me if I hear t your feelings. 

Dude... Ok.... Dude tat is called hating on another religion. I am basing my opinion in a religion based on my way of life not on the history in it. Yu guys are just being immature. I prefer my way of life and I can correlate to some stuff in it. Like I said I am a brahmin who holds hinduism in its highest regard. I dont think of these so called practising 'hindu"s even know what it means to be a hindu. Half of them don't even know who wrote Bhagawad Gita. I know it. And even in the Gita there is something about people llike you all where it clearly mentions that you cannot use the Bhagavad Gita's sayings to show off to people like you that I know the Bhagavad Gita but to use it to have a baanced life. And hence I dont even want to know show off to these people how stupid you guys are being

vadiki g lo kaltondi vadi maataki evadu padatledu ani ... bro try a different practice monna elections tho trend marindi youth di vere trend try chey ... may be ISIS ? manchi hava nadustondi daniki

veedi range ki evangelists / missionaries ey ekkuva ... ISIS tho compare chesi veedi range penchoddu inka

Nuvvu naa matalki padiinaa lechina naaku vudedhi em ledhu molichedhi em ledhu. Yu guys are just proving your own actual characters which hate other religions. And I for one am not a hater unlike you all. And I am happy about tat part. So naakaithe avasaram ley. nuvvelli pandaga chesuko ISIS lo

Dude... Ok.... Dude tat is called hating on another religion. I am basing my opinion in a religion based on my way of life not on the history in it. Yu guys are just being immature. I prefer my way of life and I can correlate to some stuff in it. Like I said I am a brahmin who holds hinduism in its highest regard. I dont think of these so called practising 'hindu"s even know what it means to be a hindu. Half of them don't even know who wrote Bhagawad Gita. I know it. And even in the Gita there is something about people llike you all where it clearly mentions that you cannot use the Bhagavad Gita's sayings to show off to people like you that I know the Bhagavad Gita but to use it to have a baanced life. And hence I dont even want to know show off to these people how stupid you guys are being

who is being immature ? you are the one who started a personal abuse first . what is that called in ur language ? ....  this whole thread is already reeking of ur stupidity , you calling others names is just funny lol

Yu shut the fuck up bitch. All those pages contain is me fucking yu for the trash talk you started. I dint. But I am good at it. The conversation I had with garcia was not bullshit it was just two mature people talking unlike yu n me wer I had to  stoop down to yur filthy level to straighten you out

Yu shut the ** up bitch. All those pages contain is me *** yu for the trash talk you started. I dint. But I am good at it. The conversation I had with garcia was not bullshit it was just two mature people talking unlike yu n me wer I had to  stoop down to yur filthy level to straighten you out

Alrite here is what we will do. Just show me that I started the abuse first and I will say sorry n if I proved it first yu can do the same.

Yu shut the ** up bitch. All those pages contain is me *** yu for the trash talk you started. I dint. But I am good at it. The conversation I had with garcia was not bullshit it was just two mature people talking unlike yu n me wer I had to  stoop down to yur filthy level to straighten you out

start reading from the fist comment of urs .. u started crying like a little bitch right from the start , yeah u are really good at crying i must admit , u never answered garciu's actual question even after pages and pages of ur preachings lol...... no wonder u got ur immature a$s got kicked today lol

Alrite here is what we will do. Just show me that I started the abuse first and I will say sorry n if I proved it first yu can do the same.

read ur first comment ... lol 

start reading from the fist comment of urs .. u started crying like a little bitch right from the start , u never answered garciu's actual question even after pages and pages of ur preachings lol...... no wonder u got ur immature a$s got kicked today lol

Enga thalaivar sonna madhiri Kanna Panninga tha kootama varum Singam single aa dhan varum. Dude I dint argue for the heck of it. i argued becos everytime I see it in the db that yu people jus go after a whole religion, caste, group jus because no one answers you back. And yu think tat is the right way because no one ever corrects watever yu r saying. I atleast had a conversation with garcia and I entered into this whole argument because yu who is a bitch by birth n profession generalised missionaries instead of singling that one idiot out. And yu were adamant and egoistic enuf not to take yur word back even when yu knew it was wrong to generalise. ANd anyone who reads all of these pages will look at yu n feel pity. SO try to change yur id and come back.