Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

Enga thalaivar sonna madhiri Kanna Panninga tha kootama varum Singam single aa dhan varum. Dude I dint argue for the heck of it. i argued becos everytime I see it in the db that yu people jus go after a whole religion, caste, group jus because no one answers you back. And yu think tat is the right way because no one ever corrects watever yu r saying. I atleast had a conversation with garcia and I entered into this whole argument because yu who is a bitch by birth n profession generalised missionaries instead of singling that one idiot out. And yu were adamant and egoistic enuf not to take yur word back even when yu knew it was wrong to generalise. ANd anyone who reads all of these pages will look at yu n feel pity. SO try to change yur id and come back.

yeah but that doesnt justify u hurling personal abuses at others , the way u talk is just like the way u guys preach lol  .....you got gang raped here today ... u should think twice before coming back here ever again

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss jus becos of one or two idiots who are after money and fame yu cant blame a religion. Jus think abt it this way wud yu b able to construct a temple in a muslim dominated country. But there are numerous temples in USA or for that matter in any christian dominated country. And many temples in India get donations from white people her. Be sensible with yur comments and prove tat yu r educated n nt dumbass fools.

Whats wrong abt tat. I dint abuse any of yu all. I dint say yu were dumbasses. I said lets not behave like uneducated dumbasses and prove yurself tat yu r educated by being sensible with yur comments.

Whats wrong abt tat. I dint abuse any of yu all. I dint say yu were dumbasses. I said lets not behave like uneducated dumbasses and prove yurself tat yu r educated by being sensible with yur comments.

yeah so you came to enlighten us with all ur evangelist preachings ? .... u've cried enough today , just to bed and put urself to sleep lol ..

yeah but that doesnt justify u hurling personal abuses at others , the way u talk is just like the way u guys preach lol  .....you got gang raped here today ... u should think twice before coming back here ever again

Ya ya I don't feel tat way. But thanks for your concern. Dont even go back and look at my comments because if I were commented like tat I wud definitely commit suicide. 10 mandhii velli okkadini chesthe kadhu ra okkadiga vachi padhi mandhi ki jawaabu chepthe adhi gang rape.

Ya ya I don't feel tat way. But thanks for your concern. Dont even go back and look at my comments because if I were commented like tat I wud definitely commit suicide. 10 mandhii velli okkadini chesthe kadhu ra okkadiga vachi padhi mandhi ki jawaabu chepthe adhi gang rape.

nuvvu jawaabu cheppinattu ledu ...edustha rape cheyinchukunnattu undi ... rofl

yeah so you came to enlighten us with all ur evangelist preachings ? .... u've cried enough today , just to bed and put urself to sleep lol ..

See tats the problem with yu, As soon as I answered everyone else who thought it was sensible went away n people who thought I was being a fool also went away but yu on the other hand are here just to be scolded by me which I can tell  you I dont enjoy. But you just keep on prodding man.

nuvvu jawaabu cheppinattu ledu ...edustha rape cheyinchukunnattu undi ... rofl

nii bathukantha rapelu, dengichokovatalu thone gadichipodhi ra. Naadhe rape ante nenu ninnu chesindi BDSM rape anamaata. Ok watever makes yu feel satisfied ya. Enjoy

See tats the problem with yu, As soon as I answered everyone else who thought it was sensible went away n people who thought I was being a fool also went away but yu on the other hand are here just to be scolded by me which I can tell  you I dont enjoy. But you just keep on prodding man.

you're showing us first hand about how a fool thinks like ...everybody went away because they realized talking to u is just a waste of time , even garciu got frustrated with ur replies and left .... I'm still here because i'm bored and want to kill some time before i go out and hangout with my friends in a while .... looks like u've got work in the morning and still ended up staying awake to argue abt irrelevant stuff with strangers on the internet ....... Now tell me who's a bigger idiot , i think its an easy guess rofl

nii bathukantha rapelu, dengichokovatalu thone gadichipodhi ra. Naadhe rape ante nenu ninnu chesindi BDSM rape anamaata. Ok watever makes yu feel satisfied ya. Enjoy

nee frustration and crying chusthey ardham avthundi le evadu indaka jarigina gang rape ki inka edusthaane unnado .. hahaha

Dude at my work place I need to be able to debate well. This has been time well spent for me where I gotta hell lot of entertainment by screwing yu all day long. And I have done half of my work for tomorrow already. So Im just left with half work. Thanks to yu I will be finishing tat off in a couple of hrs and sleep all day long. And I will have an even better sleep imagining yur facial expressions on reading my comments. So thank yu for the entertaimnment and ciao. Kanna indha deepavali nammalodadhe dhaan

nee frustration and crying chusthey ardham avthundi le evadu indaka jarigina gang rape ki inka edusthaane unnado .. hahaha

Bhai naaku nee laaga dialogs repeat cheyyatam ishtam ille. 1 screw 10 is gangbang for me. SO chal nikal

Dude at my work place I need to be able to debate well. This has been time well spent for me where I gotta hell lot of entertainment by screwing yu all day long. And I have done half of my work for tomorrow already. So Im just left with half work. Thanks to yu I will be finishing tat off in a couple of hrs and sleep all day long. And I will have an even better sleep imagining yur facial expressions on reading my comments. So thank yu for the entertaimnment and ciao. Kanna indha deepavali nammalodadhe dhaan

since when did start getting off imagining guys faces ..rofl ... u need to debate well at ur work place ?? now ,y dont i doubt that ? ... ofcourse u must ..the more u debate the more conversions u can make ..hahaha