Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

who is that halwa... bye1

Vadiki point mida clarity lekunda preaches chesadu right from first post ..female photo DP vundi chudu

repetitive. Yu r sucking even at being a biatch. Come on yu r a better biatch than that. 

dengey ra mala lanja kodaka ..........ni lanti valaki rod ee ika ma govt lo...........

dengey ra mala *** kodaka ..........ni lanti valaki rod ee ika ma govt lo...........

tappu bro ala kulam peru petti comment cheyyadam..even i dont agree with him kaani caste mida enduku comment cheyyatam

Boss jus becos of one or two idiots who are after money and fame yu cant blame a religion. Jus think abt it this way wud yu b able to construct a temple in a muslim dominated country. But there are numerous temples in USA or for that matter in any christian dominated country. And many temples in India get donations from white people her. Be sensible with yur comments and prove tat yu r educated n nt dumbass fools.

akkada point adhi kaadhu mama

hinduvu lu eppudu maa religion ki convert avvu ani chepparu like Christinas and Muslims

they try to convert people to their religion

it's not even conversions that's an issue. Taking advantage of someone's poverty or social situation to propagate one's religion is not ordinarily but even ethically wrong. And then to put a mask of social service on it is even a bigger joke. Social service itself implies doing a service to the society without expecting anything back. There have been constant allegations that many of these NGO funded so called social organizations are engaged in conversions. 

dengey ra mala *** kodaka ..........ni lanti valaki rod ee ika ma govt lo...........

Orey kula gajji pichcha puku lanjakodaaka. Neeku mariyadhaga matladatam raadhu ra kula gajjji sale. Naa kulam nenu convert ainantha matrana maradhu ra bosedk. Thu niyamma niilanti kula pichi lamdikodukuliki idhi explain chesina ardham kadhu.

You can change religious affiliation but your caste remains the same. Caste is a social status indicator, not a religious one.

Idhi nii amma mogudi government kadhu bey its the Indian government of which I am a proud part.

akkada point adhi kaadhu mama

hinduvu lu eppudu maa religion ki convert avvu ani chepparu like Christinas and Muslims

they try to convert people to their religion

mama the point was deviated b people there. All I was trying to say was that you should not generalise a whole roup based on some dickheads. BUt some sobs started abusing me, my religion, my caste, my parents and I had to give it back with interest to them

Oka howla gadu telugu Tamil English lo Edchi poyindu

Orey howle ke baal nuvvelago vere baashalu vere samskruthulu nerchukolevu. Naakavante interestu nerchukuntanna. Ni problem enti bey.

Nii bathukantha adhe baavi lo brathike kappa lantidhi. Yu dont wanna know anything except the well yu r in. I am different and am happy to be different and openminded unlike yu