Hindus Ante Anta Telikaga Kanipistunnara Endii..veellaki?

dappusubhani

please be the same biatch for a couple of hours more. Let me get this code figd out n then yu cn b on yur merry way. Ill pay yu 100 rs for yur services.

yeah see that you dont cry too much and ruin the keyboard with those tears lol

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• imthegreatet

• gargicau

• dappusubhani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have definitely been molested or raped if ive ever been to one of those hostels run by christian missionaries , apparently thats what the fathers there are really good at according to news these days ....... fortunately I dint happen to go there , so I'm good ... lol

Naa it does not deserve a retort yaar.  Come up with something better which would make me want to whoop yur ass.

Naa it does not deserve a retort yaar.  Come up with something better which would make me want to whoop yur ass.

so u r accepting thats a fact .. haha ... cool

yeah see that you dont cry too much and ruin the keyboard with those tears lol

repetitive. Yu r sucking even at being a biatch. Come on yu r a better biatch than that. 

i can literally see the tears rolling down ur face ... rofl

repetitive. Yu r sucking even at being a biatch. Come on yu r a better biatch than that. 

Dude ok I am not asking you to accept christianity or understand it. It is a way of life for me. And I am not going to preach you what it means to me. I have my answers. Even if yu r really an alien which I doubt I really dont care. I am happy folowing it. I dont need yu to accept it or even give me yur blessing. I only want yu to not hate me because of my personal choices.

Bro I didnt ask u to convince me or make me understand what christianity is.

I even told you christianity is not a way of life because different christian have diiferent beliefs(catholics,protestants,etc)

All I know about the abrahamic religions is that some stone age dumbwits wrote RULE BOOKSs on how to control there tribal, desert dwelling,nomad

idiots and people follow it till date. You can find similar examples in our own villages where babas exploit the innocent illiterates.

I really didnt want to give an F about this until u said u converted from H to M to CHr.

I just couldnt digest the fact that my fellow brethren are so innocent that they change there beliefs just like that (from reliogion to religion to religion).4

As I said Im not a hindu(nor any other organised religion) ,I just want our generation to be rather sane than believing age old bull shit.

haha .... hold them back as much as possible... u wudnt want any one to see u crying like a baby ..... 

i can literally see the tears rolling down ur face ... rofl

See now yuve become a loser biatch.. I am bored now and also done with my stuff so ciao. I give yu all the copyrights for the insults I sent yur way. Prepare a notes from them and keep them safe. Next time when yu r being whooped like today yu can use my insults to get back at them.  

See now yuve become a loser biatch.. I am bored now and also done with my stuff so ciao. I give yu all the copyrights for the insults I sent yur way. Prepare a notes from them and keep them safe. Next time when yu r being whooped like today yu can use my insults to get back at them.  

lol ...... dude stop making a joke out of urself .... atleast im glad that u stopped preaching 

Bro I didnt ask u to convince me or make me understand what christianity is.

I even told you christianity is not a way of life because different christian have diiferent beliefs(catholics,protestants,etc)

All I know about the abrahamic religions is that some stone age dumbwits wrote RULE BOOKSs on how to control there tribal, desert dwelling,nomad

idiots and people follow it till date. You can find similar examples in our own villages where babas exploit the innocent illiterates.

I really didnt want to give an F about this until u said u converted from H to M to CHr.

I just couldnt digest the fact that my fellow brethren are so innocent that they change there beliefs just like that (from reliogion to religion to religion).4

As I said Im not a hindu(nor any other organised religion) ,I just want our generation to be rather sane than believing age old bull ######.

So basically yu dont want aus to believe in any religion. First I dint convert to Islam. Muslim is in itself not a religion. I practised and understood their way of life. And wat is so difficult for you to digest yaar. I know six languages and I ve studied or understood six religions. I am not telling yu this is rite or tat is wrong. Every religion has its pros n cons. Try to take the good out of it n leave the rest. When I say Christianity is my way of life, I like and am able to follow some of it's principles and they make sense to me.

The tougher question you need to ask yourself is if you r nt a hindu, nor a christian, nor a muslim, what do yu believe in?

I really feel bad that yu have not been able to believe in a supernatural being let it be Allah, Jesus or Shri Ram. 

Yu shud be proud tat yur brethren aretrying to break out from the age old philosophy of because I was born into a particular religion I belong to that particular religion, even when I dont follow it or cant follow it or do not at all understand it. Be proud that yur brethren have taken the first step and are discovering different things that are there in the world and if possible not hate them for atleast taking that step to understand other religions, cultures, languages. Hope i atleast made sense with that. 

lol ...... dude stop making a joke out of urself .... atleast im glad that u stopped preaching 

Ya ya watever makes  yu happy n go to sleep at nite. but yu r boring me now.

So basically yu dont want aus to believe in any religion. First I dint convert to Islam. Muslim is in itself not a religion. I practised and understood their way of life. And wat is so difficult for you to digest yaar. I know six languages and I ve studied or understood six religions. I am not telling yu this is rite or tat is wrong. Every religion has its pros n cons. Try to take the good out of it n leave the rest. When I say Christianity is my way of life, I like and am able to follow some of it's principles and they make sense to me.

The tougher question you need to ask yourself is if you r nt a hindu, nor a christian, nor a muslim, what do yu believe in?

I really feel bad that yu have not been able to believe in a supernatural being let it be Allah, Jesus or Shri Ram. 

Yu shud be proud tat yur brethren aretrying to break out from the age old philosophy of because I was born into a particular religion I belong to that particular religion, even when I dont follow it or cant follow it or do not at all understand it. Be proud that yur brethren have taken the first step and are discovering different things that are there in the world and if possible not hate them for atleast taking that step to understand other religions, cultures, languages. Hope i atleast made sense with that. 

Im sorry that I wasted your time. All I wanted to know was what exactly made you change your religion.But you dont have a clear answer.

You just said every religion has its pros and cons then why would you choose a religion that is not perfect(cons).

And can you please explain how a religion(christianity in your case) is a way of life rather than a set of beliefs(rule book).

And why shoukd I be proud that my fellow brethren are jumping from one stone age cult to another?(They all are based on myths and unbelivable stories)

You seem to be disturbed by the fact that I dont follow any religion and why is that and why should  I follow a religion? In my opinion(and many others) religion is man made to control there herd(in christianity it is clearly mentioned that jesus is sheperd and the people are his herd) .So I am not interseted in following invisible creature(non existent).

And u still havent answered my first question from my first post.