• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• TheBrahmabull

• pravinyudu

• tokkale

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

You are more interested to know about me, than about what I wanted to say. May be you are ashamed at your lame response, and are trying to guilt trip me about wasting time and not having guts. How insecure are you?

Whether I post on Twitter/Quora is immaterial. If you think it is, you should go back to that professional cave you came from. And who says people can't talk bullshit? Should one get a degree in Anthropology before one talks of people and their systems around the world?

If you think you are worthy of a decent scholarly response (atleast partly), try posting a single relevant comment, before going off on a tangent whining about the poster.I know I will surprise you on how thorough my response can be, if you can keep up with me.

If you are just like the rest, just shut up and fcuk off. Let me bullshit my way until its time for dinner date with my wife. Its too annoying and pathetic to watch you whine your way out of this. Just go man. Who even asked you about your awesome professional life.

blah blah blah...blah blah blah.