• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• TheBrahmabull

• pravinyudu

• tokkale

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, tokkale said:

dont be so modest ohh wise one.....you surely have an intellectual halo around you..... only the unruly and crude masses here are not able to see it... 

says who ?

what stupidity got into you that you think that I am trying to make a point ...all am doing is to bask in the halo of your wisdom and genius ohh BS peddler.....

PS: size does matter then ....awwww...so not cool..... 

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you surely have an insecurity about your penis size, to come up with passive aggressive nonsense that you think makes your point.

ok keyboard warrior .. go and check if you penis size got increased because of your nonsense over the internet

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

ok keyboard warrior .. go and check if you penis size got increased because of your nonsense over the internet

cool down. If I have to respond to you, I'll quote you.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

cool down. If I have to respond to you, I'll quote you.

get fuck off man.. if you want we both can go head have a *** debate.. you think you are smart ? you doesn't even know the  difference between country and  civilization.

If India want to get its glory days back - YES we need Radical govt to cleanup mess like you.. Now go head find some new post to show some brains

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

get fuck off man.. if you want we both can go head have a *** debate.. you think you are smart ? you doesn't even know the  difference between country and  civilization.

If India want to get its glory days back - YES we need Radical govt to cleanup mess like you.. Now go head find some new post to show some brains

dude, that wasn't directed at you. calm down now.

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Both sides oceans .... no invading countries on north and south ... ethnic cleansing before independence.... lots of natural resources... world's best water ways.. check the answer for Morgan D Kauffman

https://www.quora.com/What-made-the-USA-so-powerful

it hard to believe this but US Dept of health used to sterilize native american woman involuntarily until 1970s , thats straight up eugenics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_of_Native_American_women

Just now, VizagRocks said:

dude, that wasn't directed at you. calm down now.

Look man i was calm all the time till you lashed out against India - dont know where are you from.. did you see my display pic ?  I don't care what you talk/post .. but if it comes to unnecessary abuse of my country .. "just bring it"