• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• TheBrahmabull

• pravinyudu

• tokkale

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

Look man i was calm all the time till you lashed out against India - dont know where are you from.. did you see my display pic ?  I don't care what you talk/post .. but if it comes to unnecessary abuse of my country .. "just bring it"

I didn't 'lash out' against India. I just said that it is mediocre. which is true.

It is ruled by radical Hindus, also true.

supported by radical, soft spoken middle class hindus, also true.

All this supports my view that India is a conservative hellhole, which cannot recover until it imbibes best practices of the west, to which there's popular backlash now.

you can argue on why this conservatism is the best for India in the long run. you can also lash out against me, but its pointless.

you morons ...learn something new today....US is the epitome of western civilization......

only if I did not qualify my posts as BS myself, you guys would have taken me seriously....ohh age is catching up i guess...all those days in the "intellectual wilderness".....

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

best answer. US is great because of its diversity. monocultural closed loop societies tend to fall behind with time.

Japan, China, are mono cultural countries that will never be as great as the US/West. All the countries you mention use currency manipulation to keep their economy afloat, including Germany.

+1 first line

You compensate for the rest by taking my BS seriously enough. I guess everyone has a role to play.

your's is the most boring one. reiterating a point, after it has been made.

46 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

It doesn't matter if US wasn't around at the beginning of time. India sucks now. US rocks.

India is now conservative, self absorbed, ruled by radical Hindus, backed by radical but soft spoken middle class Hindus, and has no hope in hell to recover its glory days.

Perhaps when India was great once, the caste system was not quite rigid, and there was free flow of information on all sides.

US actually corrected its flaws, giving greater roles for blacks, Irish, Spanish, women, etc, whereas, India went from bad to worse and got beaten by every visitor, went further into a shell, didn't produce a single thought worthy of a country of that size, after Vedanta. Did not collaborate with the Arabs during their golden age.

All this made Indian civilization fall into mediocrity.

First para -1668865

4th para +1

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I didn't 'lash out' against India. I just said that it is mediocre. which is true.

It is ruled by radical Hindus, also true.

supported by radical, soft spoken middle class hindus, also true.

All this supports my view that India is a conservative hellhole, which cannot recover until it imbibes best practices of the west, to which there's popular backlash now.

you can argue on why this conservatism is the best for India in the long run. you can also lash out against me, but its pointless.

Ok. Define Radical in political sense .

I would like to know your opinion which party or group you think good for ruling India ? India is conservative for most part due to its culture and traditions. I would also like to know in what sense you mean conservative ? 

if you think USA is greatest then answer my questions

- Why don't they completely eradicate the Pakistani militant groups , when they went after Saddam Hussein even though they knew he didn't have any nuclear weapons ?

- Why USA dictates the United Nations - like which country needs to be sanctioned ?

- Have you ever heard the killings African American people lately ?

- How many Native Americans you see in greater Govt positions OR roles ? America belongs to Natives as well

- if it is good at accepting all religions then why don't USA bring some of Syrian refugees ? 

above all points are relevant . Also can USA manage for 10 years if world starts trading in other currency ? per say in gold or some other major currency? Why don't USA decrease its army and missile production ? 

After all  CAN any group in America dare to protest in front of white house for more than few hours ? Or at least students in universities can make anti national slogans in USA ?

Conservative my ass.. If any one can do above 2 things i would agree that country is more democratic than india.. Would you dare to do it In USA ?

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Why is the US the greatest country in the world at the moment?

nee lanti birth based previlages demand chese vallani early ga asylum lo vesesaru.

technological advancement is the only way to survive ani thelsukoni.... meritocracy, free markets and true capitalism ni create cheskunnaru.

medical, engineering and basic sciences lo invest chesaru...manufacturing techniques ni limits ki beyond ga push chesaru. 

16 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

nee lanti birth based previlages demand chese vallani early ga asylum lo vesesaru.

technological advancement is the only way to survive ani thelsukoni.... meritocracy, free markets and true capitalism ni create cheskunnaru.

medical, engineering and basic sciences lo invest chesaru...manufacturing techniques ni limits ki beyond ga push chesaru. 

Get back to me, when your kid is of college age.

you must be rich, or of the right race (not Indian), or extremely bright, for him/her to secure admission into his/her university of choice.

17 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

Unless your point is that, people who lose the reservation quota are the extremely bright ones, your point makes no sense.

India now has much better opportunities for bright kids, and reservation is not a big issue for them. It is an issue only for those mediocre kids who think getting into IIT will be the greatest achievement in their life.

"you must be rich, or of the right race (not Indian), or extremely bright, from him/her to secure admission into his/her university of choice."

see here we contradict our basic argument about the greatness of a Civilization (or country was it...ahh all the same for us) in the thread but still insist that we are making valid points.....

PS: no one takes my BS seriously except my fellow travelers ... hence my BS...more and more of it...

Oh yeah, I forgot. We make fun of libtards, who flaunt their degrees from ivy leagues, but we too aspire toward it.

and will assume that the brightest kids studying in Ivy leagues is what will make a country great.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Get back to me, when your kid is of college age.

you must be rich, or of the right race (not Indian), or extremely bright, for him/her to secure admission into his/her university of choice.

just wait for 5 more years, where your place of education or the university would not matter anymore. In this age of open knowledge and ease of connectivity, if you have enough motivation, it is matter of days to pick any opportunity. just check the way the lead rocket engineer in spaceX was hired. this is the new USA. this country is always re-inventing itself right from the age of patents to this age of open innovation. USA is an epitome of human advancement in terms of innovation and competition at an individual level. 

fortunately, US never gave any university regular admission based on financial status or the race.

Just now, icecreamZ said:

just wait for 5 more years, where your place of education or the university would not matter anymore. In this age of open knowledge and ease of connectivity, if you have enough motivation, it is matter of days to pick any opportunity. just check the way the lead rocket engineer in spaceX was hired. this is the new USA. this country is always re-inventing itself right from the age of patents to this age of open innovation. USA is an epitome of human advancement in terms of innovation and competition at an individual level. 

fortunately, US never gave any university regular admission based on financial status or the race.

Okay. So why are you crying about reservation in every thread?