What causes a civilization to flourish?

VizagRocks

13 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

intha sepu edo matladinav kada ? i am talking about that others.. Endi shape the world ? ante remaining world waiting anukuntunnava endi US eppudu shape chestada ani ?

Nuvvu endi vaa.. usa ki ambassador lekka oo thega cheptunnav.. just FYi : usa does have worst political conspiracies, scams ..etc..

okasari emo early 20th century lo usa vallu france ki ponike line kattirru annav... Early 20th century and mid of the century hit with 2 world wars.. ediki poyedi ??

Asalu nee logic endi cheppu vaa.... Do you want to conclude USA greatest ana ? which is not true.  Leka USA is having best civilization ana ? asalu aa statement ee wrong..

So whats your point ?

enni years nundi USA lo vuntunnav ? sagam telisi sagam telva kunda matladuthav.. jara inkonni rojulu aagu. ne time bad aithey USA ki amma mogudu thuglak bammardi porapatuna POTUS aithey telustadi appudu kooda usa g8 antavo ledo chuddam

logic simple. India should embrace liberal and western values, instead of hanging on to its past glory, expecting things to magically change. For short term success.

If India wants to build a lasting civilization, it cannot built on top of the existing one, which is rotten, inward looking, hijacked by worthless upper caste morons. I'm not even sure how India can provide a good alternative to the existing western template, that is also forward looking.

Nenu 5% inflation assumption tho next 50yrs ki kaavaalsinantha dabbulu pettukunna. antha kanna US lo inflation ekkuva osthe, nenu kaadu, andaru assame.

personally, I don't care about any country.

chinna pillodila edavakunda, stick to the topic. Who cares if your sensibilities are hurt.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• TheBrahmabull

• pravinyudu

• tokkale

Top Posters In This Topic

civilizations don't die. they linger forever in pointless existence, like India does.

The only way to change it is not to look into the past, and try to replicate its past success.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

logic simple. India should embrace liberal and western values, instead of hanging on to its past glory, expecting things to magically change. For short term success.

If India wants to build a lasting civilization, it cannot built on top of the existing one, which is rotten, inward looking, hijacked by worthless upper caste morons. I'm not even sure how India can provide a good alternative to the existing western template, that is also forward looking.

Nenu 5% inflation assumption tho next 50yrs ki kaavaalsinantha dabbulu pettukunna. antha kanna US lo inflation ekkuva osthe, nenu kaadu, andaru assame.

personally, I don't care about any country.

chinna pillodila edavakunda, stick to the topic. Who cares if your sensibilities are hurt.

chinna poragani laaga edchedi nuvvu ... not me.. you are not sticking to the topic.. first go back to my previous post and answer. asalu logic lekunda matladuthu logic simple antav... I don't get hurt by stupid statements..

Nuvvu edo mind lo pettukoni addamina topics lo caste ni tesukuni vostunnav.. fuck your civilization ... looks like you always want to have *** reservation system.. FYI: USA doesn't provide anything..

Asalu topic endi nuvvu cheppedi endi ? nee okkadi daggare vunnaya endi dabbulu ??  evaru matladirru ikkada inflation gurinchi ? Get well Soon man... my prayers @3$%

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

Asalu topic endi nuvvu cheppedi endi ? nee okkadi daggare vunnaya endi dabbulu ??  evaru matladirru ikkada inflation gurinchi ? Get well Soon man... my prayers @3$%

nuvvu cheppindaaniki answer ichina ba. I'm loaded.

so stick to the topic. The topic is - why civilizations thrive, and why some don't.

india is not a thriving civilization. Its just a market for goods, and for "make in India" sweatshops. Get back to me, when india makes stuff that people abroad want.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so stick to the topic. The topic is - why civilizations thrive, and why some don't.

india is not a thriving civilization. Its just a market for goods, and for "make in India" sweatshops. Get back to me, when india makes stuff that people abroad want.

how many ?, we want dimensions of ur balupu

45 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

intha sepu edo matladinav kada ? i am talking about that others.. Endi shape the world ? ante remaining world waiting anukuntunnava endi US eppudu shape chestada ani ?

Nuvvu endi vaa.. usa ki ambassador lekka oo thega cheptunnav.. just FYi : usa does have worst political conspiracies, scams ..etc..

okasari emo early 20th century lo usa vallu france ki ponike line kattirru annav... Early 20th century and mid of the century hit with 2 world wars.. ediki poyedi ??

Asalu nee logic endi cheppu vaa.... Do you want to conclude USA greatest ana ? which is not true.  Leka USA is having best civilization ana ? asalu aa statement ee wrong..

So whats your point ?

enni years nundi USA lo vuntunnav ? sagam telisi sagam telva kunda matladuthav.. jara inkonni rojulu aagu. ne time bad aithey USA ki amma mogudu thuglak bammardi porapatuna POTUS aithey telustadi appudu kooda usa g8 antavo ledo chuddam

ee entire nonsense lo, nuvvu emanukuntunnavo chebithe, nenu respond avvataaniki easy ga untadhi. anni tokkalo questions oka saari adigithe, evaru answer chesthaaru.

okkati kooda 3rd grade pillodi level ki minchi ledhu. em cheddaam.

Try arguing your position, not the person. Even if the argument is BS, it is the decent thing to do.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

civilizations don't die. they linger forever in pointless existence, like India does.

The only way to change it is not to look into the past, and try to replicate its past success.

ippudu civilzations die ani evadannadu vaa... past culture ni preserve chesukuntu progress autharu

ee entire nonsense lo, nuvvu emanukuntunnavo chebithe, nenu respond avvataaniki easy ga untadhi. anni tokkalo questions oka saari adigithe, evaru answer chesthaaru.

okkati kooda 3rd grade pillodi level ki minchi ledhu. em cheddaam.

Try arguing your position, not the person. Even if the argument is BS, it is the decent thing to do.

3rd grade logics matladedi nuvvu.. tokkalo questions kaadu ..neeku teledu ani cheppu.. entha sepu ade sodi chepthav... ikkada topic USA great annav adi .. why you bringing india ? as per your point nenu questions adiga .. vatiki answer cheppu i will go forward.. Nuvvu prathidaniki reply isthe smart ayipoyu ... you are not keeping your position.. nee frustration india meeda terchukuntav enduku? topic asalu india ki related kadu...

Anni questions oke sari adagapothey .. rojuku okati adugutha .. appudu nuvvu google lo chusi daniki masala add chesi cheptava ?

only morons will say "once upon a time, so long ago, nobody knows how long ago, India was a great civilization".

So what happened now?

only morons argue with out point.. what happened endi vaa.. iga makem panulu vundava endi louda.. entha sepu nee metta sodi inukunta kurchunta..

nuvvu load kaa... unload kaa aithey evadiki ... get the fcuk off man.. you are such a Hippocratic bs.. you came from that same shop..

3 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

only morons argue with out point.. what happened endi vaa.. iga makem panulu vundava endi louda.. entha sepu nee metta sodi inukunta kurchunta..

arey babu, ninnevadra undamanindi? matter unte cheppu, oorike naa gurinchi bp penchukoni sollu 10gaku.

India gurinchi maatladatam correct ae. Endukante, India gurinchi chadivi nerchukovaali. How not to be ani.

Its okay to talk about one great civilization, and one mediocre one, so we can have the contrast.

again, stick to the topic. Nobody cares if your feelings are hurt.

There is no single answer for this vague and confusing question. No one said US is the greatest country here. Everything's relative. You should ask why US is greater than India, Pak, or any country you wish to compare. And everyone has his/her own reasons to call US great. I call it great for the quality of education it provides and opportunities it has and call it worst when it comes to teaching human & personal values. 

7 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

There is no single answer for this vague and confusing question. No one said US is the greatest country here. Everything's relative. You should ask why US is greater than India, Pak, or any country you wish to compare. And everyone has his/her own reasons to call US great. I call it great for the quality of education it provides and opportunities it has and call it worst when it comes to teaching human & personal values. 

Except its not a question. I'm saying that US is the greatest nation on this earth. and that it is because of its liberal values.

Several countries too have these values, like Canada, Australia, UK, Europe, but lack its size.

India teaches worse human & personal values, by denying and refusing to speak about caste system.