• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• TheBrahmabull

• pravinyudu

• tokkale

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Except its not a question. I'm saying that US is the greatest nation on this earth. and that it is because of its liberal values.

Several countries too have these values, like Canada, Australia, UK, Europe, but lack its size.

India teaches worse human & personal values, by denying and refusing to speak about caste system.

I respect your opinion but these reasons aren't enough for me to say US is greatest. I will only say greater than India & Germany (I haven't lived in any other countries so don't have knowledge to comment) in certain aspects such as education, opportunities and quality of life. India taught me more good than bad. I lived all my childhood in places where there is no hatred on any caste or religion. All the foundations I needed to be successful in US are built while I was in India.  

Like I said before, each one has his/her opinion. I respect your opinion but I don't care. 

2 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

I respect your opinion but these reasons aren't enough for me to say US is greatest. I will only say greater than India & Germany (I haven't lived in any other countries so don't have knowledge to comment) in certain aspects such as education, opportunities and quality of life. India taught me more good than bad. I lived all my childhood in places where there is no hatred on any caste or religion. All the foundations I needed to be successful in US are built while I was in India.  

Like I said before, each one has his/her opinion. I respect your opinion but I don't care. 

okay. But that wasn't the topic.

I gave a single reason for US greatness. Its liberal values. Its not the only reason, but I want to talk about how shutting oneself from the world (like India does) is harmful.

Are you saying that India is awesome, inspite of shutting itself from the world, or that it is awesome because it shut itself from the world?

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

I gave a single reason for US greatness. Its liberal values. Its not the only reason, but I want to talk about how shutting oneself from the world (like India does) is harmful.

Are you saying that India is awesome, inspite of shutting itself from the world, or that it is awesome because it shut itself from the world?

you blind or just came out of woods ? what is the proof that it is shutting from world ? seriously you need help

14 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

arey babu, ninnevadra undamanindi? matter unte cheppu, oorike naa gurinchi bp penchukoni sollu 10gaku.

India gurinchi maatladatam correct ae. Endukante, India gurinchi chadivi nerchukovaali. How not to be ani.

Its okay to talk about one great civilization, and one mediocre one, so we can have the contrast.

again, stick to the topic. Nobody cares if your feelings are hurt.

10ngey pichi saale.. pedda mental ganivi vunnav.. sodi badkav.. ekkuva matladaku. modda lo great civilization. you idiot - first know the difference between country and civilization..

nee lanti howle gallu ante hurt avvataniki nee laaga sollu cheppukune tirigetonni kadu bey saale.. ekkado rendu mukkalu chadivi sava 10ngutunnav.. G... musukuni kurcho..

pani paata leda ra neeku ?? dont come back with your stupid moronic idiotic senseless topics and replies..

paisa ki paniki rani badkav landaru .. louda lo colleges lo reservations peru cheppukoni Engg muligi..Ikkadaiki vochi edo college MS ane oka p..p ni velagabetti  India meeda comment cheyatame..

Labbe naa kod... stright forward questions ?

Asalu nee rank entha if you ever write any entrance - EAMCET

podduna lesthe edustune lesthava raa arey mandi meeda ??

Asalu nuvvu USA lo enni years nundi vuntunnav bey Sul...ga... Edo google lo chadivi usa great great ani cheptunnav ? Em telusuraa neeku naa louda.. ekkuva matladakunda mundamopi laaga mandi meeda padi edupu continue chesuko..

FINALLY ..CHETHAKANI L...GALLU CHEPPE SOLLU CHEPPAKU... INDIA WASTE M>>A ani.. PANIKIMALINA BADKAV.... MKF  I fcukin dare all your posts from now on... BRING IT M>>F>>>

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

you blind or just came out of woods ? what is the proof that it is shutting from world ? seriously you need help

Electing Modi. A guy who oversaw a massacre.

Jailing a small student leader, and making him a national hero.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. If you feel US is greatest, I am fine and I am not arguing as I respect your opinion. But not everyone feels the same here. We love India for what it is now and before. Most of us wouldn't be here if we aren't from India. 

Don't you think asking a very vague question and looking for simple answer in a forum that is famous for personal comments and opinions is bad idea? If don't think so expect the answers like the ones above including the swear ones. 

5 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. If you feel US is greatest, I am fine and I am not arguing as I respect your opinion. But not everyone feels the same here. We love India for what it is now and before. Most of us wouldn't be here if we aren't from India. 

Don't you think asking a very vague question and looking for simple answer in a forum that is famous for personal comments and opinions is bad idea? If don't think so expect the answers like the ones above including the swear ones. 

It is a broad question, yes. and such questions invite only abuses here, I know. That's why, when someone like you comes along, I want to clarify what I really wanted to get from the conversation.

Obviously you don't care about the question, and only want to say your piece, which is completely irrelevant to what I was asked. So I had to point it out.

Also just because you don't have answers to the really 'broad' question, doesn't mean such answers don't exist. Answers that can keep conversation going. Explore more about where India fails, learning from the success of the US. Within the context of social, political, and economic liberal policies both these countries follow.

If you love someone, you should be ready to call them for their flaws.

16 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

It is a broad question, yes. and such questions invite only abuses here, I know. That's why, when someone like you comes along, I want to clarify what I really wanted to get from the conversation.

Obviously you don't care about the question, and only want to say your piece, which is completely irrelevant to what I was asked. So I had to point it out.

Also just because you don't have answers to the really 'broad' question, doesn't mean such answers don't exist. Answers that can keep conversation going. Explore more about where India fails, learning from the success of the US. Within the context of social, political, and economic liberal policies both these countries follow.

If you love someone, you should be ready to call them for their flaws.

Like I said before, my answers are same as my opinions. It has both sides - what I liked about US and what I didn't about India. I also don't follow stuff or spend much time that don't help me in my professional career like these arguing and figuring which is best and why. So, lets leave it here. 

Just now, pravinyudu said:

Like I said before, my answers are same as my opinions. It has both sides - what I liked about US and what I didn't about India. I also don't follow stuff or spend much time that don't help me in my professional career like these arguing and figuring which is best and why. So, lets leave it here. 

haha.. perhaps you are in the wrong forum.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Electing Modi. A guy who oversaw a massacre.

Jailing a small student leader, and making him a national hero.

abey dommari saale ..nuvvu chusinava Modi massacre chepinchadani ? nee pichi g.. badkav.. asalu neelanti chekka saale galla propaganda ekkuva ayyindi.. 10ngey india nundi..

58 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. perhaps you are in the wrong forum.

I don't think so based on the number of posts I have even after creating the account 3 years ago. That was my question to you. If you want genuine questions and have real guts and answers to defend you probably don't post here. Post your question in Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn and I agree you the man. We all know this is all bullshit.

3 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

I don't think so based on the number of posts I have even after creating the account 3 years ago. That was my question to you. If you want genuine questions and have real guts and answers to defend you probably don't post here. Post your question in Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn and I agree you the man. We all know this is all bullshit.

You are more interested to know about me, than about what I wanted to say. May be you are ashamed at your lame response, and are trying to guilt trip me about wasting time and not having guts. How insecure are you?

Whether I post on Twitter/Quora is immaterial. If you think it is, you should go back to that professional cave you came from. And who says people can't talk bullshit? Should one get a degree in Anthropology before one talks of people and their systems around the world?

If you think you are worthy of a decent scholarly response (atleast partly), try posting a single relevant comment, before going off on a tangent whining about the poster.I know I will surprise you on how thorough my response can be, if you can keep up with me.

If you are just like the rest, just shut up and fcuk off. Let me bullshit my way until its time for dinner date with my wife. Its too annoying and pathetic to watch you whine your way out of this. Just go man. Who even asked you about your awesome professional life.

37 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Stick to topic. even if its bullshit. otherwise don't bother.

whining about how self important you feel is pathetic.