Don_Draper

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 10:15 AM, kiladi bullodu said:

ee thread gurinchi yesterday anukunna lepparu

inka leputhuuuuuu ney undamu 

March 25th nunchi ippatvaraku lefi lefi kurchobeetavv

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I am following below workout format from past 3 months. And i feel that its not a proper format. Can you please rectify this approach.

Workout in the evening between 7 - 9 PM (no workout at all in the mornings)

No protien shakes or no whey protien powders.

Taking 1500 calories, more breakfast and less dinner(protien).

Full of Cardio. No strength exercises at all.

2 X 10 mins run at 6 pace

20 mins walk on thread mill starting from 5 elevation and ending with 15 by changing the level for every 2 mins.

elyptical 7 mins with 6 pace.

Body weight Squats 3 sets - 10 reps

Body weight planks 3 sets - 10 reps

Crunches 3 sets - 10 reps

cycling by laying down on bench 3 sets - 10 reps 

abdominal exercise 3 sets - 10 reps

1 set of 7 min exercise program from youtube

biking to office (10 miles total)

sauna 20 mins.

------------ Below is my food menu ----------------

=============================================================================================
Breakfast & Brunch: 700 calories (consumed between 7 - 10 AM) - Balanced Diet(protien, carbs, fiber, healthy fats etc.)
=================================================================================
Jeera, Lemon and Honey Drink
Beans
Take protien(like eggs, chicken, fish etc), healthy fats(olive oil, avacados etc), carbs and fiber(whole grain bread etc)
other than citric fruits any fruit is fine.
veggies - brocolli, spinach, cucumber
Whole grain bread toast.
Whole egg and Egg whites
Breakfast bar

=============================================================================================
Lunch: 250 Calories (12 pm) - Carbs Diet
=================================================================================
Ragi Dosa, Oatmeal upma, 
jonna dosa, quinoa upma, 
chapathi etc with veggies.

Snacks: 300 calories (2 - 5 PM) - Carbs Diet
Fruits
All Berry homemade smoothie
Breakfast bar
Sweet potato

Dinner: 250 calories (8 - 9 PM) - Protien Diet
Veggies
Fruits
Egg whites
Fish
Chicken Breast
Low fat cottage cheese

On 5/17/2017 at 9:55 AM, pillirevanth said:

Hi All,

I am following below workout format from past 3 months. And i feel that its not a proper format. Can you please rectify this approach.

Workout in the evening between 7 - 9 PM (no workout at all in the mornings)

No protien shakes or no whey protien powders.

Taking 1500 calories, more breakfast and less dinner(protien).

Full of Cardio. No strength exercises at all.

2 X 10 mins run at 6 pace

20 mins walk on thread mill starting from 5 elevation and ending with 15 by changing the level for every 2 mins.

elyptical 7 mins with 6 pace.

Body weight Squats 3 sets - 10 reps

Body weight planks 3 sets - 10 reps

Crunches 3 sets - 10 reps

cycling by laying down on bench 3 sets - 10 reps 

abdominal exercise 3 sets - 10 reps

1 set of 7 min exercise program from youtube

biking to office (10 miles total)

sauna 20 mins.

------------ Below is my food menu ----------------

Breakfast & Brunch: 700 calories (consumed between 7 - 10 AM) - Balanced Diet(protien, carbs, fiber, healthy fats etc.)
Jeera, Lemon and Honey Drink
Beans
Take protien(like eggs, chicken, fish etc), healthy fats(olive oil, avacados etc), carbs and fiber(whole grain bread etc)
other than citric fruits any fruit is fine.
veggies - brocolli, spinach, cucumber
Whole grain bread toast.
Whole egg and Egg whites
Breakfast bar

Lunch: 250 Calories (12 pm) - Carbs Diet
Ragi Dosa, Oatmeal upma, 
jonna dosa, quinoa upma, 
chapathi etc with veggies.

Snacks: 300 calories (2 - 5 PM) - Carbs Diet
Fruits
All Berry homemade smoothie
Breakfast bar
Sweet potato

Dinner: 250 calories (8 - 9 PM) - Protien Diet
Veggies
Fruits
Egg whites
Fish
Chicken Breast
Low fat cottage cheese

First of all stop cardio and do hypertrophy  workouts..what is your goal? Did you get your body fat checked? Based on your calories I'm assuming fat loss is your goal. Stop cardio.. You will loose fat sure .. But muscle too..which will slow down metabolism and you will be at square one. Calculate your BMR and TDEE first and let me know how much it is. BMR calculate using Harris Benedict formulae

4 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

First of all stop cardio and do hypertrophy  workouts..what is your goal? Did you get your body fat checked? Based on your calories I'm assuming fat loss is your goal. Stop cardio.. You will loose fat sure .. But muscle too..which will slow down metabolism and you will be at square one. Calculate your BMR and TDEE first and let me know how much it is. BMR calculate using Harris Benedict formulae

*Cholesterol* is finally officially removed from Naughty List
The US government has finally accepted that *cholesterol* is not a _nutrient of concern_. doing a U-turn on their warnings to us to stay away from high-cholesterol foods since the 1970s to avoid heart disease and clogged arteries.
This means eggs, butter, full-fat dairy products, nuts, coconut oil and meat have now been classified as *safe* and have been officially removed from the _nutrients of concern_ list.
The US Department of Agriculture, which is responsible for updating the guidelines every five years, stated in its findings for 2015: "Previously, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommended that cholesterol intake be limited to no more than 300 mg/day.
"The 2015 DGAC will not bring forward this recommendation because available evidence shows no appreciable relationship between consumption of dietary cholesterol and serum (blood) cholesterol, consistent with the AHA/ACC (American Heart Association / American College of Cardiology)
The Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee will, in response, no longer warn people against eating high-cholesterol foods and will instead focus on sugar as the main substance of dietary concern.

US cardiologist Dr Steven Nissen said: _It's the right decision_. _We got the dietary guidelines wrong. They've been wrong for decades_."
"When we eat more foods rich in this compound, our bodies make less. If we deprive ourselves of foods high in cholesterol - such as eggs, butter, and liver - our body revs up .
The Real Truth about Cholesterol
The majority of the cholesterol in you is produced by your liver. Your brain is primarily made up from cholesterol. It is essential for nerve cells to function. Cholesterol is the basis for the creation of all the steroid hormones, including estrogen, testosterone, and corticosteroids. High cholesterol in the body is a clear indication
which shows the liver of the individual is in good health.
Dr. George V. Mann M.D. associate director of the Framingham study for the incidence and prevalence of cardiovascular disease (CVD) and its risk factors states: _Saturated fats and cholesterol in the diet are not the cause of coronary heart disease_. _That myth is the greatest deception of the century, perhaps of any century_
*Cholesterol is the biggest medical scam of all time*
There is no such thing as *bad Cholesterol*
So you can stop trying to change your Cholesterol level. Studies prove beyond a doubt, cholesterol doesn't cause heart disease and it won't stop a heart attack. The majority of people that have heart attacks have normal cholesterol levels.
OUR BODY NEEDS 950 mg OF CHOLESTEROL FOR DAILY METABOLISM AND THE LIVER IS THE MAIN PRODUCER.
ONLY 15% OF CHOLESTEROL IS BEING DONATED BY THE FOOD WE EAT. If the fat content is less in our food we eat, our liver
Got to work more to maintain the level at 950 mg. If the cholesterol level is high in our body, it shows the liver is working perfect.
Experts say that there is nothing like LDL or HDL. 
…………..
….. *Cholesterol is not found to create block any where in human body*. 
Please share the recent facts about CHOLESTEROL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/10/feds-poised-to-withdraw-longstanding-warnings-about-dietary-cholesterol/?utm_term=.1982832f86fa

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

*Cholesterol* is finally officially removed from Naughty List
The US government has finally accepted that *cholesterol* is not a _nutrient of concern_. doing a U-turn on their warnings to us to stay away from high-cholesterol foods since the 1970s to avoid heart disease and clogged arteries.
This means eggs, butter, full-fat dairy products, nuts, coconut oil and meat have now been classified as *safe* and have been officially removed from the _nutrients of concern_ list.
The US Department of Agriculture, which is responsible for updating the guidelines every five years, stated in its findings for 2015: "Previously, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommended that cholesterol intake be limited to no more than 300 mg/day.
"The 2015 DGAC will not bring forward this recommendation because available evidence shows no appreciable relationship between consumption of dietary cholesterol and serum (blood) cholesterol, consistent with the AHA/ACC (American Heart Association / American College of Cardiology)
The Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee will, in response, no longer warn people against eating high-cholesterol foods and will instead focus on sugar as the main substance of dietary concern.

US cardiologist Dr Steven Nissen said: _It's the right decision_. _We got the dietary guidelines wrong. They've been wrong for decades_."
"When we eat more foods rich in this compound, our bodies make less. If we deprive ourselves of foods high in cholesterol - such as eggs, butter, and liver - our body revs up .
The Real Truth about Cholesterol
The majority of the cholesterol in you is produced by your liver. Your brain is primarily made up from cholesterol. It is essential for nerve cells to function. Cholesterol is the basis for the creation of all the steroid hormones, including estrogen, testosterone, and corticosteroids. High cholesterol in the body is a clear indication
which shows the liver of the individual is in good health.
Dr. George V. Mann M.D. associate director of the Framingham study for the incidence and prevalence of cardiovascular disease (CVD) and its risk factors states: _Saturated fats and cholesterol in the diet are not the cause of coronary heart disease_. _That myth is the greatest deception of the century, perhaps of any century_
*Cholesterol is the biggest medical scam of all time*
There is no such thing as *bad Cholesterol*
So you can stop trying to change your Cholesterol level. Studies prove beyond a doubt, cholesterol doesn't cause heart disease and it won't stop a heart attack. The majority of people that have heart attacks have normal cholesterol levels.
OUR BODY NEEDS 950 mg OF CHOLESTEROL FOR DAILY METABOLISM AND THE LIVER IS THE MAIN PRODUCER.
ONLY 15% OF CHOLESTEROL IS BEING DONATED BY THE FOOD WE EAT. If the fat content is less in our food we eat, our liver
Got to work more to maintain the level at 950 mg. If the cholesterol level is high in our body, it shows the liver is working perfect.
Experts say that there is nothing like LDL or HDL. 
…………..
….. *Cholesterol is not found to create block any where in human body*. 
Please share the recent facts about CHOLESTEROL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/10/feds-poised-to-withdraw-longstanding-warnings-about-dietary-cholesterol/?utm_term=.1982832f86fa

Idi monna db lo cheptey lite teskunnaru.. I have few research papers which list the same..

14 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Manchi info phukat ki istey lite lelerey.. Abse charge chestaa..

Nen already $300 profit la vunna. Dost gadu diet guet annadu workout chesta guide me annadu. Okay then gimme $300 then I will guide you keep goals for 3-4 months results oste Nee money vapas ista lekapotey ledu Anna. Vurike naak trlisindii cheppi naa time and energy waste cheyadalchukoley already I have put in so much of effort to learn and experiment with my body ani cheppa immediate ga $300 transfer chesinduu oka 1 month anukunta sarigga chesindu I suspect that but after that progress gurinchii call cheste edo feel ayipoindu inka Nen lite tesukunna money ochchinayii enjaii chestunna sSa_j@il

9 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Nen already $300 profit la vunna. Dost gadu diet guet annadu workout chesta guide me annadu. Okay then gimme $300 then I will guide you keep goals for 3-4 months results oste Nee money vapas ista lekapotey ledu Anna. Vurike naak trlisindii cheppi naa time and energy waste cheyadalchukoley already I have put in so much of effort to learn and experiment with my body ani cheppa immediate ga $300 transfer chesinduu oka 1 month anukunta sarigga chesindu I suspect that but after that progress gurinchii call cheste edo feel ayipoindu inka Nen lite tesukunna money ochchinayii enjaii chestunna sSa_j@il

Bro I'm not goodbusiness man :(

I thought of adding value.. Devalued aipoina..

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Bro I'm not goodbusiness man :(

I thought of adding value.. Devalued aipoina..

Jaffa fellows  lekapotey pratodiki results ravali but effort petta ante etla. Esari phone chesi e aa $300 gurinchii matladatha ante $300 charge chesta. 

tips ivvu nenu follow avta ani antar malla motham ramayanam ayyipoyaka kukka toka vankrara 

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Evarikaina interest untey cheppandi flexible dieting techniques gurinchi AMA chesta..

AMA endii bro 

nuvvu post cheyyi, nenu kuda vlog chedam anukuntunna simple eating not too much preparation ala edanna YT channel start cheyali. 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

AMA endii bro 

nuvvu post cheyyi, nenu kuda vlog chedam anukuntunna simple eating not too much preparation ala edanna YT channel start cheyali. 

Yeah good idea..

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

AMA endii bro 

Reddit laha ask me anything