Gymsons.. Old thread continuation..

Don_Draper

Biryani diet ani okati untadi adi follow aithey muscle build aithadi..with proper strength training..I'm not joking and no its not fad diet.. Only condition is into vandali

44 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

First of all stop cardio and do hypertrophy  workouts..what is your goal? Did you get your body fat checked? Based on your calories I'm assuming fat loss is your goal. Stop cardio.. You will loose fat sure .. But muscle too..which will slow down metabolism and you will be at square one. Calculate your BMR and TDEE first and let me know how much it is. BMR calculate using Harris Benedict formulae

Hi Don,
Thanks for your reply. Please see the answers below. As per Fitbit app records, i burn daily 2600 - 3000 calories.

I followed the below formula
source: http://www.healthfitonline.com/resources/harris_benedict.php

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in years )

My BMR: 66 + 953 + 838 + 211 = 2068

For TDEE  
https://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
My BMR Is: 1577 (My BMR in this website is different than the above website)
My TDEE Is: 2986

--------------
First of all stop cardio and do hypertrophy  workouts?
Q: Do i need to stop cardio completely.? Biking to office, running all of them.?
   what is the intension of stopping the cardio.?
   Can you send me the good link where i can see the hypertrophy  workouts. I sawa a post in bodybuilding.com they have only theory but didn't mentioned any workout programs.
--------------
what is your goal?
I just touched the obese BMI 3 months ago. I was 180 lbs and now i am 153 after doing the above workouts. I had too much belly fat, now it is decreased around 30%. My main goal is FLAT BELLY, AND MUSCLED ARMS. And planning to reach 130 lbs weight.
--------------
Did you get your body fat checked?
I have below scale and it has iphone app too. Below are the nos i got one week ago. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BGLY5BG/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apip_CigLnBVBqbqgr

Date: 5/11/17
Weight: 160 lbs
Bone: 5.4 lb
Body fat: 14.7%
Muscle mass: 113.4 lb
Body water: 55.2%
Visceral Fat: 9
BMI: 26
BMR: 1791.0 kcal
--------------
Stop cardio.. You will loose fat sure .. But muscle too..which will slow down metabolism and you will be at square one
Q: Can you elaborate if you don't mind.

3 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Hi Don,
Thanks for your reply. Please see the answers below. As per Fitbit app records, i burn daily 2600 - 3000 calories.

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in years )

For TDEE  

--------------
Q: Do i need to stop cardio completely.? Biking to office, running all of them.?
   Can you send me the good link where i can see the hypertrophy  workouts. I sawa a post in bodybuilding.com they have only theory but didn't mentioned any workout programs.
--------------
what is your goal?
I just touched the obese BMI 3 months ago. I was 180 lbs and now i am 153 after doing the above workouts. I had too much belly fat, now it is decreased around 30%. My main goal is FLAT BELLY, AND MUSCLED ARMS. And planning to reach 130 lbs weight.
--------------
I have below scale and it has iphone app too. Below are the nos i got one week ago. 

--------------
Stop cardio.. You will loose fat sure .. But muscle too..which will slow down metabolism and you will be at square one

Matter entii ante muscles vunte fat burn inka effective avtadii, so muscle grow cheyali ante em cheyali ?? 

Resistance training cheyali. Cardio kuda include cheyali during rest days it all depends on Calories in and calories out. aamir khan chepthadu kada oka video lo dangal gurinchii how he lost all the weight and got shredded. calorie deficit lo vundali if you want to lose fat and weight. And it all based on how your body reacts to.

8 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Matter entii ante muscles vunte fat burn inka effective avtadii, so muscle grow cheyali ante em cheyali ?? 

Resistance training cheyali. Cardio kuda include cheyali during rest days it all depends on Calories in and calories out. aamir khan chepthadu kada oka video lo dangal gurinchii how he lost all the weight and got shredded. calorie deficit lo vundali if you want to lose fat and weight. And it all based on how your body reacts to.

I agree everything except cardio :)

Do cardio only for vo2 max improvement.. Fatloss ki cardio not needed..

Just now, Don_Draper said:

I agree everything except cardio :)

Do cardio only for vo2 max improvement.. Fatloss ki cardio not needed..

Cardio in the sense Heart Training bro blunt ga running kaadu what ever you do you have to have proper heart rate to burn your fat. be it jumping jacks or burpees with knee tuck all should be linked to improving heart rate. 

nenu roju minimum 2 miles run sSa_j@il 

with all those body weight workouts. 

16 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Hi Don,

For TDEE  

--------------
--------------
what is your goal?
--------------

--------------

You were undereating bro..

Start eating at 1800 calories with 150g protein 100g fat and rest carbs. 1g of protein and carb is 4 calories.. Fat is 9 calories.. When you eat in deficit there will be muscle loss of sure..

First of all break your diet routine and eat like pig on Saturday and Sunday.. Tarvata Monday nunchi start the diet. This will reset your lepton levels.. Cardio lo zone untai fat burning/ carb burning muscle burning ani.. If you can control which zone you are working according to your heart rate then you can do cardio. It mostly leads to muscle loss.. Fat loss konchem and muscle loss ekkuva. I will post many researches on it. Bodybuilders do cardio but only during their peak stage to gain advantage of body fat loss.. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Cardio in the sense Heart Training bro blunt ga running kaadu what ever you do you have to have proper heart rate to burn your fat. be it jumping jacks or burpees with knee tuck all should be linked to improving heart rate. 

I agree with few like heart zone.. Aithey strength training improve cheyyataniki cardio required but not for noobs. We are talking advanced here..HIIT is better..

Read about PHUL program.. Power hypertrophy upper lower. Read about periodization you can also do 1 microcyle of hypertrophy one of power one of strength..  Will post complete workout later.

30 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Hi Don,

For TDEE  

--------------
--------------
what is your goal?
--------------

--------------

Use my fitness pal set your protein fat n carb goals as given above. Technically at 1800 calories you are still undereating w.r.t maintainence.. Reset your metabolism. Week 2 increase 100-150 cals so that your metabolism doesn't adapt. There is a concept called as adaptive thermogenesis which body honors. Gotta break that mould.

I don't follow any diet and eat normal Indian food and a couple of beers on the weekend...

I run 4 miles 4-5 days a week at slow speeds 12-13 minutes per mile.

My weight is 170 Lbs and height is 5.11".

Just posting this for motivation...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

I don't follow any diet and eat normal Indian food and a couple of beers on the weekend...

I run 4 miles 4-5 days a week at slow speeds 12-13 minutes per mile.

My weight is 170 Lbs and height is 5.11".

Just posting this for motivation...

Dintlo motivation EDA undi.. One shirt doesn't fit all. Ala untey andarki packs untai India would get 100 gold medals..

Just now, Don_Draper said:

Dintlo motivation EDA undi.. One shirt doesn't fit all. Ala untey andarki packs untai India would get 100 gold medals..

Motivation neeku kadu ehe...naku...I want to run 6 miles an hour...that is my target...I like running...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Motivation neeku kadu ehe...naku...I want to run 6 miles an hour...that is my target...I like running...

Run and watch usain bolt practise..

13 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

general cardio kante...i m trying leg workout (squats,lunges...) in super sets with no rest..counts as cardio and also build legs at the same time.