Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• chittimallu2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

their choice naa mallu ankul inta chinna logic how could you miss it rey.

ala cheyyodhu ante my choice anali... aa choice enduku ani aduguthunna... logic evadu miss ayyadu ipudu 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

ala cheyyodhu ante my choice anali... aa choice enduku ani aduguthunna... logic evadu miss ayyadu ipudu 

danike their choice annadi

Y

because he a typical stereotype  desi hypocrite..thats Y 

he starts his day with mimosa 

lunch with fresh caught tuna sushi....freshly made wasabi 

night vala mansion ki velli.....vala chef Italian cook chesthea....ala ala wine sip chesthuuuuuuu

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

their choice naa mallu ankul inta chinna logic how could you miss it rey.

choice is completely fine.....but saying not typical desi activities anthea.....enti ante aduguthuna 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

because he a typical stereotype  desi hypocrite..thats Y 

he starts his day with mimosa 

lunch with fresh caught tuna sushi....freshly made wasabi 

night vala mansion ki velli.....vala chef Italian cook chesthea....ala ala wine sip chesthuuuuuuu

I had them all you mentioned bar chef and mansion, but not on a daily basis though... but I never considered myself an american or non stereotypical indian... people are being over pretentious in the US

I had them all you mentioned bar chef and mansion, but not on a daily basis though... but I never considered myself an american or non stereotypical indian... people are being over pretentious in the US

I come across these kinds only in DB,

practically no one has time to do that, I dont know abt others but considering myself.

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Y

I like to be unique, sincere, and entrepreneurial. I had to compromise on all these when I lived with typical desi. 

So decided to move out of that circle. I don't need to explain why I had to compromise. If you ask, you probably are good at saying NO to what you don't like. But I cannot. So, the only way is just minimize the interactions and moving away. 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

I come across these kinds only in DB,

practically no one has time to do that, I dont know abt others but considering myself.

yeah Db lo konchem ekkuva untundi but naku kontha mandi friends unnaru who make it a point to bash indians about the desi mentality about everything, sometimes its overboard

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

adhea kada.....life lo okasari cruise lo poyi....not a typical desi antea.....dentho navali??

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

I like to be unique, sincere, and entrepreneurial. I had to compromise on all these when I lived with typical desi. 

So decided to move out of that circle. I don't need to explain why I had to compromise. If you ask, you probably are good at saying NO to what you don't like. But I cannot. So, the only way is just minimize the interactions and moving away. 

demgastha anav??? malli endhuku vachav??

Just now, aatadista said:

how are you unique now, after moving away from "that circle". Nenu kooda konni vatiki dhooram ga unta ikkada with the very little telugu community im part of, but you speak as if you want to alienate everything and become something else which you are not.