India lo Movies thappa vere weekend fun activities levu

Merabharathmahan

4 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Well, you are talking about uniqueness.

Do you know what one would become if you combine uniqueness, sincerity, and entrepreneurial spirit? 

a clown like u ???@3$% 

i have friends who own rooms in MGM and rent them(thats their side business apart from their actual entrepreneurial ventures)...........nee antha over cheyaru abba vallu..nijamga

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• chittimallu2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes spartan race is a lot of fun, ayina taruvatha they serve beer as well. 

Hot babes all around, I loved it. 

never done that... ekkado edo website lo no FB lo ads lo no choosa... 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

I didnt, you did.

please explain me, I dont know. I can learn if your explanation is sound enough

Well, I don't know how to explain without revealing my achievements, which probably will reveal my identity to this DB world. So, I cannot explain them here. 

I am not trying to boast, but what I am trying to say is there are many poeple  who don't like to be called as typical desi because that is something we don't want to be associated with and proud to say. Or it may just be 2 different views. I call some people as typical desis who may be completely normal for you based on your expectations. So, lets leave discussion here. 

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

a clown like u ???@3$% 

i have friends who own rooms in MGM and rent them(thats their side business apart from their actual entrepreneurial ventures)...........nee antha over cheyaru abba vallu..nijamga

Balayya-6.gif

dhedtadi istunnav gaa odileyii vayya lunch ayindaa intaki ??

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Point here is, everyone has their choice. Beer and biryani is someone's choice and something else like spartan race, hiking, tennis, etc is someone else's choice. 

Ikkada evari choice ni evvaru criticize cheyatledu, all we are saying is if you belong to the former category don't say there are no options to do things in the US and complain about your life here. You chose to be that way, so be happy with your choice or change your lifestyle. Don't blame US for not giving you better options. 

On a comparative scale US has way more options for the ones that love open spaces and like doing adventure, that was the point I am trying to make. And these are more affordable for sure in the US atleast for us on the salaries we make, compared to being able to do those with the salaries you make in India. 

i agree that everyone have their own interests and respects 

let me explain, 

if i make a statement that Germany doesnt have as much fun as US has. the validity of the statement is based on how much have you explored both the countries. 

But the problem here is manam earn chesea time ki we came to US, so we are seeing more here, that doesnt mean that india lo options levani kadu...idi matteruu 

5 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

popcorn techukovala?

enda bagundemo akkada mayuri nundi mango juice better emo baa eh laddulo popcorn prathi cinema lo tinede kada 

inthaki ah mayuri 101 edo open ayinda ledaa adaaa 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

let me explain, 

if i make a statement that Germany doesnt have as much fun as US has. the validity of the statement is based on how much have you explored both the countries. 

But the problem here is manam earn chesea time ki we came to US, so we are seeing more here, that doesnt mean that india lo options levani kadu...idi matteruu 

2.gif

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

enda bagundemo akkada mayuri nundi mango juice better emo baa eh laddulo popcorn prathi cinema lo tinede kada 

ankul vundedii Agha juice vunna area lo kada +-

1 minute ago, kasi said:

let me explain, 

chaala correct statement vayya kasi.

Brahmi-2.gif

3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Well, I don't know how to explain without revealing my achievements, which probably will reveal my identity to this DB world. So, I cannot explain them here. 

I am not trying to boast, but what I am trying to say is there are many poeple  who don't like to be called as typical desi because that is something we don't want to be associated with and proud to say. Or it may just be 2 different views. I call some people as typical desis who may be completely normal for you based on your expectations. So, lets leave discussion here. 

my goodness, you are not unique mate. No matter what have you achieved, unless you are neil armstrong or michael farady and I know they both are dead and cant be in this DB today so yeah you are not unique. Get off your high horse. 

nuvu desi ani evadni anna americanised desi anna leka american anna it doesnt matter, we all do what we like and they are not achivements because we follow our instincts and interests. No issue with you following that route but just dont bang about it. nuvvu cheppina uniqueness, sincerity and entreapreanour (fcuk the spelling aye) ki ee thadu ki asalu chaarana sambandham ledu.... If you are an achiever good for you and my congratulations for whatever you have achieved but it really means fcuk all to everyone when you say you are unique or sincere or anything else.

7 minutes ago, aatadista said:

ankul u think u pamus outside ?

damn

5 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Lassi baguntadi man ippudu..Abba mouth watering naku aithe

Btw adi open ayyi savaledu inka

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

my goodness, you are not unique mate. No matter what have you achieved, unless you are neil armstrong or michael farady and I know they both are dead and cant be in this DB today so yeah you are not unique. Get off your high horse. 

nuvu desi ani evadni anna americanised desi anna leka american anna it doesnt matter, we all do what we like and they are not achivements because we follow our instincts and interests. No issue with you following that route but just dont bang about it. nuvvu cheppina uniqueness, sincerity and entreapreanour (fcuk the spelling aye) ki ee thadu ki asalu chaarana sambandham ledu.... If you are an achiever good for you and my congratulations for whatever you have achieved but it really means fcuk all to everyone when you say you are unique or sincere or anything else.

manchiga engav ga......@3$%

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

2mplbuu.gif