India lo Movies thappa vere weekend fun activities levu

Merabharathmahan

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dont' try to even explain or reason with them brother. You know what you want to do and have the courage and conviction to do them, that's all that counts. 

You don't have to be a Faraday or an Armstrong to make an impact, that comparison is totally unnecessary and irrelevant. But since our people are less on substance and greater on ego, they try to come up with some asinine arguments. Keep doing what you like doing, don't bother about naysayers. 

That's exactly what I see in this DB most of the times and in this thread. I realized it now. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• chittimallu2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, aatadista said:

That's exactly what I see in this DB most of the times and in this thread. I realized it now. 

Ee DB lo antha kanna ela ekkuva expect chesavu brother. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ee DB lo antha kanna ela ekkuva expect chesavu brother. 

mana laga think chese valu vuntaru emo ani chinna asa antey. 

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

mana laga think chese valu vuntaru emo ani chinna asa antey. 

Telugollalo untaru, kaani vaallu ee DB lo undaru. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Telugollalo untaru, kaani vaallu ee DB lo undaru. 

thappu kaka

yee DB lo anni rakala poragals and anni vargala poragals

eval kavali cheppu neeku

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Guess time to leave this DB then. 

No need to leave, just entertain yourself. But don't try to look for anything meaningful here. 

1 hour ago, aatadista said:

I am trying to categorize because that helps me identify and do certain things effectively, which ultimately help me grow in life and career. Everything is relative in this world. If we are not in position to understand and identify those differences and what makes us more unique than the rest of the group, we cannot grow. Not everyone can be Armstrong, or Farady. But everyone can strive to become better by comparing where they stand with respect to peers. 

And staying away from people is easiest of things we can do. I didn't say that is the only thing I did to make myself unique. I also mentioned sincerity, and entrepreneurial spirit. Do you know how hard it is to comply with the rules, not use any loop holes in H1 system, and still give away all the savings (precisely 55K to a start-up in silicon valley, if you care)?

Added: It is even harder when you are surrounded by typical desis and their thoughts. 

Let me try to drill sense into your thick skull one last time.

See, if you think categorising people based on whatever the hell its based on helps you then go ahead and sail that boat and like I already said no one cares about it. All Im saying is dont get on high horse saying that you are superior or cooler or whatever superlative you want to use because you dont follow the "desi mentality" which is based on terms pulled out of your arse.

Everyone stays away from some people, I do too but I dont think im unique or whatever because I dont get along with them. I never said you have to be a faraday, I said dont consider yourself one because you isolated yourself from a group of people. Its not an achievement to bang about on a public forum

If you have a startup or whatever then like I already said good for you, but if you are saying you achieved that only because you dont get along with a section of people then thats being stupid. How do you let a group of people influence what you want to do? Its infact an insult to your own achievement, think about it. Its like saying I like football so I had to desert all the "desi mentality" people because they all follow cricket and that makes me not enjoy or play football 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Dont' try to even explain or reason with them brother. You know what you want to do and have the courage and conviction to do them, that's all that counts. 

You don't have to be a Faraday or an Armstrong to make an impact, that comparison is totally unnecessary and irrelevant. But since our people are less on substance and greater on ego, they try to come up with some asinine arguments. Keep doing what you like doing, don't bother about naysayers. 

who is even talking about making an impact here? where was I about ego and no substance in this thread? Where did I behave like a naysayer? 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

who is even talking about making an impact here? where was I about ego and no substance in this thread? Where did I behave like a naysayer? 

Ninnevaru annaru thambi. I just asked him not to take things personally here anthey. I wasn't referring to you at all. 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Let me try to drill sense into your thick skull one last time.

See, if you think categorising people based on whatever the hell its based on helps you then go ahead and sail that boat and like I already said no one cares about it. All Im saying is dont get on high horse saying that you are superior or cooler or whatever superlative you want to use because you dont follow the "desi mentality" which is based on terms pulled out of your arse.

Everyone stays away from some people, I do too but I dont think im unique or whatever because I dont get along with them. I never said you have to be a faraday, I said dont consider yourself one because you isolated yourself from a group of people. Its not an achievement to bang about on a public forum

If you have a startup or whatever then like I already said good for you, but if you are saying you achieved that only because you dont get along with a section of people then thats being stupid. How do you let a group of people influence what you want to do? Its infact an insult to your own achievement, think about it. Its like saying I like football so I had to desert all the "desi mentality" people because they all follow cricket and that makes me not enjoy or play football 

LOL. Just because you cannot think outside that desi mentality doesn't mean others can't. You probably have no clue what people can achieve once they abandon desi mentality. I have great number of examples but don't like to waste my time here to people who are filled with ego. 

I know what category I am and do things that people like you don't even dare to think. 

6 minutes ago, aatadista said:

LOL. Just because you cannot think outside that desi mentality doesn't mean others can't. You probably have no clue what people can achieve once they abandon desi mentality. I have great number of examples but don't like to waste my time here to people who are filled with ego. 

I know what category I am and do things that people like you don't even dare to think. 

I dont have (dont know) a definition for "desi mentality" so I dont know if im thinking within it or outside it like you say.

You are the one that calls yourself unique, you are the one to come up to a public forum and bang about "achievements", you are the one that thinks about something called "desi mentality" which is shite and are successful because you shunned it... yet im the one filled with ego :lol:

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

I dont have (dont know) a definition for "desi mentality" so I dont know if im thinking within it or outside it like you say.

You are the one that calls yourself unique, you are the one to come up to a public forum and bang about "achievements", you are the one that thinks about something called "desi mentality" which is shite and are successful because you shunned it... yet im the one filled with ego :lol:

Exactly. You are too afraid to think outside the box or desi mentality. If you had, you probably would not have asked the question in the first place.  So, I consider you as "yet another typical desi filled with ego and afraid to think outside the box"

Good luck whining on every guy who showed some superiority