India lo Movies thappa vere weekend fun activities levu

Merabharathmahan

1 minute ago, kasi said:

this is not about desa bhakthi....this is about hypocrites  

TV9 anchor laga...topic divert cheyaki 

inthaki US education board ki cheppava trekking ni thesey manibraces_1

Trekking term ledani evadannadu, it's just not used as much in the US as it's in India. Here it's referred to as Hiking. Oka sarayina work avuthala local people tho matladithey ee vishayam telusukochu, entha sepu intlo beer taguthu Yupp TV choose batch ki ela telustundi. Vallaki teliyanantha matranna aa term teesethara, what a f@ing moron you are. LMAO. 

Here read this, if you can understand a sentence in English:

Hiking is the preferred term, in Canada and the United States, for a long, vigorous walk, usually on trails (footpaths), in the countryside, while the word walking is used for shorter, particularly urban walks. On the other hand, in the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland, the word "walking" is acceptable to describe all forms of walking, whether it is a walk in the park or backpacking in the Alps.

Trekking is the preferred word used to describe multi-day hiking in the mountainous regions of India, Pakistan, Nepal, North America, South America, Iran and in the highlands of East Africa.

Common sense undadu, egestukuni enduku ra babu ostharu US ki. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• chittimallu2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, aatadista said:

Even if you ask 100 times (even in personal msg politely), I don't give rat's a$$. Because I already categorized you in waste-of-time cluster.

He's a gutter pig, waste of time arguing with a fool. 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

i agree too....but the joke is oka kuka inko kukkaki ni chusa ila anatam....rofl @3$%

Some dogs are better than other dogs, military dog ki gutter lo trash bags thine street dog ki unnantha difference adi. 

Just now, aatadista said:

Even if you ask 100 times (even in personal msg politely), I don't give rat's a$$. Because I already categorized you in waste-of-time cluster.

you 7ucking piece of Hippocratic junk......i wish we dont ever cross our paths and talk to me about ur hypocritic $hit 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Trekking term ledani evadannadu, it's just not used as much in the US as it's in India. Here it's referred to as Hiking. Oka sarayina work avuthala local people tho matladithey ee vishayam telusukochu, entha sepu intlo beer taguthu Yupp TV choose batch ki ela telustundi. Vallaki teliyanantha matranna aa term teesethara, what a f@ing moron you are. LMAO. 

Here read this, if you can understand a sentence in English:

Hiking is the preferred term, in Canada and the United States, for a long, vigorous walk, usually on trails (footpaths), in the countryside, while the word walking is used for shorter, particularly urban walks. On the other hand, in the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland, the word "walking" is acceptable to describe all forms of walking, whether it is a walk in the park or backpacking in the Alps.

Trekking is the preferred word used to describe multi-day hiking in the mountainous regions of India, Pakistan, Nepal, North America, South America, Iran and in the highlands of East Africa.

Common sense undadu, egestukuni enduku ra babu ostharu US ki. 

arent u ashamed of urself??

49 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Are you one of those guys from unaccredited schools in US? Because these symptoms match the guys from these schools.

They exactly follow this routine for the rest of their lives. 

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, kasi said:

you 7ucking piece of Hippocratic junk......i wish we dont ever cross our paths and talk to me about ur hypocritic $hit 

:5_2_108:

arey bhai enduku personal level lo ki veltharu...we are all here in US at the end of the day.

Kothaga em cheyyocho activities share chesukunte, teliyani vaallu nerchukuntaaru. Its waste of time and energy ranting about the known truth of whether US or India is best. Just chill avvandi janulaara....its FRIDAY.

@Kyathy come and give us some laugh and relief here.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Enduku bhayya nizalu chepthey shameful feel avvala. 

Why are you so agitated? 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Ikkada danni Hiking antaru, adi kooda teliyadu manaki @3$%@3$%

arent u ashamed 

Just now, manchivaadu said:

arey bhai enduku personal level lo ki veltharu...we are all here in US at the end of the day.

Kothaga em cheyyocho activities share chesukunte, teliyani vaallu nerchukuntaaru. Its waste of time and energy ranting about the known truth of whether US or India is best. Just chill avvandi janulaara....its FRIDAY.

@Kyathy come and give us some laugh and relief here.

@3$%