• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• chittimallu2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Balayya-6.gif

dhedtadi istunnav gaa odileyii vayya lunch ayindaa intaki ??

iyindhu guru......dude okasari nu cheppu, manavadi tone ento??

vadu india pothea, vadu chesea over action valla......US lo undea vala andarni alanea anukuntaru 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

iyindhu guru......dude okasari nu cheppu, manavadi tone ento??

vadu india pothea, vadu chesea over action valla......US lo undea vala andarni alanea anukuntaru 

bemmi.warning.gif

atlantolla valla peer pressure ekkuva aithandii vaa

red gurinchii noo comment sSa_j@il

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

my goodness, you are not unique mate. No matter what have you achieved, unless you are neil armstrong or michael farady and I know they both are dead and cant be in this DB today so yeah you are not unique. Get off your high horse. 

nuvu desi ani evadni anna americanised desi anna leka american anna it doesnt matter, we all do what we like and they are not achivements because we follow our instincts and interests. No issue with you following that route but just dont bang about it. nuvvu cheppina uniqueness, sincerity and entreapreanour (fcuk the spelling aye) ki ee thadu ki asalu chaarana sambandham ledu.... If you are an achiever good for you and my congratulations for whatever you have achieved but it really means fcuk all to everyone when you say you are unique or sincere or anything else.

Lol. That's how you categorize people? A person can be either typical desi or armstrong/farady etc.,? If that is the case, lets call all the Indians typical desis and close this discussion. 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Lol. That's how you categorize people? A person can be either typical desi or armstrong/farady etc.,? If that is the case, lets call all the Indians typical desis and close this discussion. 

no... thats not a comparison between desi and armstrong/farady. Thats the comparison between non unique and unique people... 

Well, I don't know how to explain without revealing my achievements, which probably will reveal my identity to this DB world. So, I cannot explain them here. 

I am not trying to boast, but what I am trying to say is there are many poeple  who don't like to be called as typical desi because that is something we don't want to be associated with and proud to say. Or it may just be 2 different views. I call some people as typical desis who may be completely normal for you based on your expectations. So, lets leave discussion here. 

Good point

9 minutes ago, aatadista said:

or an @$$hole like u @3$%

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

no... thats not a comparison between desi and armstrong/farady. Thats the comparison between non unique and unique people... 

Well, your definition of uniqueness is completely different than mine. I am trying to categorize just desis. If you were to cluster desis into 2 - typical and non-typical, what are the things you look in non-typical desis?

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

i think you both make great standup comedy duo 

Yes daniki talent undali le. Btw I have actually done one stand up routine, kavalantey next time cheseappudu neeku ticket pamputha. 

Intlo koorchuni YuppTV lo sollu comedy scenes chesthey ocheseyadu comic timing. 

Well, your definition of uniqueness is completely different than mine. I am trying to categorize just desis. If you were to cluster desis into 2 - typical and non-typical, what are the things you look in non-typical desis?

thats my point... why are you even trying to categorise? Just because you stay away from a certain circle of people doesnt make you unique is what Im getting at... 

I care fcuk all about typical desis or non typical desis.... I dont look for any "things" in people, as I dont care. I dont like few things that few people do but i doint consider myself as unique because I dislike those things done by them

23 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

thats my point... why are you even trying to categorise? Just because you stay away from a certain circle of people doesnt make you unique is what Im getting at... 

I care fcuk all about typical desis or non typical desis.... I dont look for any "things" in people, as I dont care. I dont like few things that few people do but i doint consider myself as unique because I dislike those things done by them

I am trying to categorize because that helps me identify and do certain things effectively, which ultimately help me grow in life and career. Everything is relative in this world. If we are not in position to understand and identify those differences and what makes us more unique than the rest of the group, we cannot grow. Not everyone can be Armstrong, or Farady. But everyone can strive to become better by comparing where they stand with respect to peers. 

And staying away from people is easiest of things we can do. I didn't say that is the only thing I did to make myself unique. I also mentioned sincerity, and entrepreneurial spirit. Do you know how hard it is to comply with the rules, not use any loop holes in H1 system, and still give away all the savings (precisely 55K to a start-up in silicon valley, if you care)?

Added: It is even harder when you are surrounded by typical desis and their thoughts. 

3 hours ago, kasi said:

edi oka two activities cheppu.....that u can do here in US and you cant in India if dont have green 

You can buy a boat here for 30k, and take it to a lake every weekend in the summer. 

Try doing that in India. I love spending time on water, India lo esp Hyd lo kampu Hussian Sagar and overcrowded Durgam cheruvu kakunda cheppu man inkenni lakes unnayo. 

Nenu unde city lo within 20 miles radius two awesome huge lakes unnayi, google chesuko po "Lake Norman" and "Lake Wylie". 

Naa friend okadu licensed pilot, he flies inter continental for United has his own jet. 30k ki konnadu it's a Cessna, he lives in the Bay area in Walnut Creek and flies his jet over the Golden Gate bridge every weekend. Oka 2 times nenu kooda vella vaditho, tell me how many you've seen in India who can do that. 

56 minutes ago, aatadista said:

I am trying to categorize because that helps me identify and do certain things effectively, which ultimately help me grow in life and career. Everything is relative in this world. If we are not in position to understand and identify those differences and what makes us more unique than the rest of the group, we cannot grow. Not everyone can be Armstrong, or Farady. But everyone can strive to become better by comparing where they stand with respect to peers. 

And staying away from people is easiest of things we can do. I didn't say that is the only thing I did to make myself unique. I also mentioned sincerity, and entrepreneurial spirit. Do you know how hard it is to comply with the rules, not use any loop holes in H1 system, and still give away all the savings (precisely 55K to a start-up in silicon valley, if you care)?

Added: It is even harder when you are surrounded by typical desis and their thoughts. 

Dont' try to even explain or reason with them brother. You know what you want to do and have the courage and conviction to do them, that's all that counts. 

You don't have to be a Faraday or an Armstrong to make an impact, that comparison is totally unnecessary and irrelevant. But since our people are less on substance and greater on ego, they try to come up with some asinine arguments. Keep doing what you like doing, don't bother about naysayers.