I HAVE CONNECTED ALL THE DOTS OF LIFE EXISTENCE

pulibidda

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

bhayya 4th dimension endi .. ekkado chadvina - there are atleast 20+ known dimensions in this universe. 4th dimension daggare vunnava inka

i m talking visually..which you see through the light and inverted image in retina

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pulibidda

• TheBrahmabull

• NinduChandurudu

• Don_Draper

6 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

bhayya 4th dimension endi .. ekkado chadvina - there are atleast 20+ known dimensions in this universe. 4th dimension daggare vunnava inka

actually telidhu...nenu experience avvala

8 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

bhayya tappuga teskoku..edo flow lo nizam cheppesa..you took it wrong

PURANAM AND PHYSICS ..renditi gurinchi matladala..nenu..i was talking sense of existence and what i believe as reality..the creator

na indriyalu correct gane unnai...puranalu antunnav vedantalu antunnav..neeku telidha..munulaki vasthe sapam ani..manushalki vasthe kopam ani..sages are liberated

inka einstien antava...alraedy jarguthunna existence ni observe chesadu..like nikola tesla and many more greats..i also respect them..their intellect doest make them greater than an frog..both live in their possibilties..

i feel scientists are wasting time proving the reality than experincing with it..and being with it..

nuvvu emchadivi suddenga em telusukunnavo naku teledu. I am trying to separate Ithihasam and physics. 

Highlite chesinadaniki edo edo matladinav kada inthasepu. Dont you learn that nothing is reality ??  Indriyalu correct ga vundatam vere vatini control chesukotam vere bhayya.  Manushulaki vochina sages ki vochina kopam ane antaru. Akharaki Hanuman ki kooda kopam vostundi. aa kopam vere manaku voche kopam vere vayya..

Everyone knows what their intellect made them. and i am not eligible to comment whether they are greater than frog or not.  IF einstein would have lived in his possibility you wouldn't typing right now. he would be retiring as patient clerk - Same goes with n.Tesla and many more. 

naaku chai time aytundi..so lastly  Dont know you know God is nothing but force ? Force ki evari istam vochinatlu vallu perlu pettukuntaru. kondadu devudu antaru. Neeku laaga baaga artham ayyindi anukune vallu just force antaru. Whatever it is something or some one is beyond this existence .

Anyways nuvvu emchesthe dots connect chesinavo jara cheppu. Naalanti ustahavanthulu kooda muggu esukoni dots kalipestham..

31 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

@3$%bhayya..saradagane anna ..ocean was his urine..you took hate for granted..its your choice

mari saradaga anetodivi circles -force anakoodadu bhayya..@3$%.. Evado okadiki naa laaga geera ekkipoyi facts matladuthadu. 

inka pothey andulo hate taking for granted endo mari neeke artham kavali..

DB lo oka fashion emo bongulodi.. inka 10ngalemu annappudu oka navvu symbol pettatam. Ledante We are most senior DB members we know everything anatam..  So nuvvu bhi manchiga allam chai chesukoni tagu. nenu tagutunna..

18 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

mari saradaga anetodivi circles -force anakoodadu bhayya..@3$%.. Evado okadiki naa laaga geera ekkipoyi facts matladuthadu. 

inka pothey andulo hate taking for granted endo mari neeke artham kavali..

DB lo oka fashion emo bongulodi.. inka 10ngalemu annappudu oka navvu symbol pettatam. Ledante We are most senior DB members we know everything anatam..  So nuvvu bhi manchiga allam chai chesukoni tagu. nenu tagutunna..

Ya Ade panilo Unna.. Green 🍵 tea

According to me life is nothing but universe experiencing itself through you. So you are the universe. Everything is connected. All the thimgs you see and exp is a product of ur imagination. Now i feel scared.

Just now, Biskot said:

What you mean existential fear?

fear about death - the day when you cease to exist. Or thinking madly abt existence

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

fear about death - the day when you cease to exist. Or thinking madly abt existence

You gain something from the earth's surface and should give back to it.... That's only one dimension of existence.. And experience.. There is much more you can explore...

This is the reason why Shiva is always in ashes  of dead things to constantly remind of mortality.. Physical and mental fears are nature.. Try to come out of it

According to me life is : 

1, finding your self and who are you.

2, I do meditate and yoga , and doing so I really finding my self.

3, sometimes I go into hallucinations mode , e.g. Who am I and where am I . All the life from child hood to btech in india looks like a dream. It's just gone .  Sometime I see my self in mirror for 5 min and realise this is me. 

So who am I ... 

I belive antha 🌎🌞🌙❄️🔥🌫  SHIVAM..

moto is be happy, no angry , no jealous , stay calm. MIND IS IMPORTANT keep calm always.

""if you can control your brain , you can control world around you ""-- baba🤘Rajini

10 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

If think about it before sleep in bed , literally you will sheeet . So , don't worry about it . One day we all see. 

Just now, Biskot said:

If think about it before sleep in bed , literally you will sheeet . So , don't worry about it . One day we all see. 

yes bro..its terrible..gives me chills all over the body