I HAVE CONNECTED ALL THE DOTS OF LIFE EXISTENCE

pulibidda

2 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Looks like you are a big idiot.

@3$% .. fafam atla anni sarlu work out kadu le bhayya.. kaani sufer enlgisu bhayyadi.. convent batchemo..

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pulibidda

• TheBrahmabull

• NinduChandurudu

• Don_Draper

6 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

hyd lo unnava? jagratha patkuntaru asaley drugs lolli nadustundi..

cops aa...evado chepthe pattukuntaru vellu..idhi drug etc..banned..ani..

vallaki evarni pattukovalo ..sonthaga descision teskogaligithe inni kastalu endukuntai society lo

12 hours ago, pulibidda said:

any mystics or doubts ..i will clear them for you

You know you have achieved nothing and jerk yourself off to the thoughts of you being a pompous jackass when you have to come to this piece of crap DB to reveal about your so called "enlightenment". I mean, I have seen pretenders here all the time but even by the extremely low standards this DB associates with, this is a new low. 

If you honestly had this supposed revelation, you wouldn't even have bothered to come to a DB that is mostly infested with trolls to brag about that. It does show me that you are direly in need of some attention though. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You know you have achieved nothing and jerk yourself off to the thoughts of you being a pompous jackass when you have to come to this piece of crap DB to reveal about your so called "enlightenment". I mean, I have seen pretenders here all the time but even by the extremely low standards this DB associates with, this is a new low. 

If you honestly had this supposed revelation, you wouldn't even have bothered to come to a DB that is mostly infested with trolls to brag about that. It does show me that you are direly in need of some attention though. 

+1

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

+6

@3$%

i dont consider your emotion as mine

14 minutes ago, reality said:

Oka Manishiki Garvam ela and endhuku vasthundhi antaav?

let me know if u need English translation 

man needs identity in the form of caste,religion,status,money,my self,my self consciousness,my philosophy ,my good things,my sadness,my self respect..

so many identities residing in oneperson..is happening with people..unfortunate..

be one with yourself as one person.

if your not identified by anything..there will be no ego..just live the way your are..

dont get idenfied with something...what ever you do...love,anger,compassion..do it without identified by  any thing

15 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

man needs identity in the form of caste,religion,status,money,my self,my self consciousness,my philosophy ,my good things,my sadness,my self respect..

so many identities residing in oneperson..is happening with people..unfortunate..

be one with yourself as one person.

if your not identified by anything..there will be no ego..just live the way your are..

dont get idenfied with something...what ever you do...love,anger,compassion..do it without identified by  any thing

Why are you desperately trying to be identified as a monk then? May I know please?

Just now, pulibidda said:

I am sorry you are feeling that way

Man, you only claimed that you are an 'All-dot-connector' of life...so asked that qochen... nothing to be sorrry man... you keep your flow flowing...

48 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

what is this thread looks different

Anukokunda oka roju.

Adho trans lo bathikesthunna mananubhavulu...