I HAVE CONNECTED ALL THE DOTS OF LIFE EXISTENCE

pulibidda

1 minute ago, Biskot said:

If think about it before sleep in bed , literally you will sheeet . So , don't worry about it . One day we all see. 

Death is nothing but the fear of the unknown. But as if u were dead before you were born, its life to fear more than the death. ;)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pulibidda

• TheBrahmabull

• NinduChandurudu

• Don_Draper

4 minutes ago, Biskot said:

According to me life is : 

1, finding your self and who are you.

2, I do meditate and yoga , and doing so I really finding my self.

3, sometimes I go into hallucinations mode , e.g. Who am I and where am I . All the life from child hood to btech in india looks like a dream. It's just gone .  Sometime I see my self in mirror for 5 min and realise this is me. 

So who am I ... 

I belive antha 🌎🌞🌙❄️🔥🌫  SHIVAM..

moto is be happy, no angry , no jealous , stay calm. MIND IS IMPORTANT keep calm always.

""if you can control your brain , you can control world around you ""-- baba🤘Rajini

3 point concluded for me

Time just passed away for me... It's like 20minutes in that dimension.. But 8hrs went past.. In clock.. Rain was there for one hour.. In between.. I didn't know.. It was esctacy.. 

Hallucination is a wrong depicting of topic.. I think

5 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

yes bro..its terrible..gives me chills all over the body

Don't die in terror.. Die with grace.. Allow it... And see.. You will live blisfull life.. Even for one day.. It's races for you.. Which is dull now.. 

Try this.. Think that.. You will die in 4days..and specific time.. And see the life. You will enjoy every second of it.. The Same ..thing.. Time doesn't matter.. Death and birth doesn't matter.. 

Your perception matters

2 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

autobio of yogi best book ani vinnanu

Telugu and Sanskrit  bhagavath Geetha start chess long back , half Finished . Have to finish it. 

I feel shame on me , can't finish one book 

Just now, pulibidda said:

Don't die in terror.. Die with grace.. Allow it... And see.. You will live blisfull life.. Even for one day.. It's races for you.. Which is dull now.. 

Try this.. Think that.. You will die in 4days..and specific time.. And see the life. You will enjoy every second of it.. The Same ..thing.. Time doesn't matter.. Death and birth doesn't matter.. 

Your perception matters

*=:

4 minutes ago, Biskot said:

@pulibidda @TheBrahmabull Telugu books emanna untey suggests cheyi same topic medha. 

@NinduChandurudu

The teachings of sribagahavan Ramana maharshi.  Who am i

Idhi okkati konchem Chadiva..10th lo... good life brathikadu.. 

Aa tharvatha em chadavala.. Just experincing things by my self.. 

Don't read bhayya...it is information.. Meditate Chey..chalu.. Chadivithe..malli edoka philosophy ki banisa Avtham..ani na feeling... 

You should know but with right sense and experience 

4 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Do u know abt ramana maharshi or the masters of ascendence or something...

I know.. Just posted..nen chadivina.. Ekaika book spirituality meedha..he consecrated energy at.. Arunachalam temple 

2 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

The teachings of sribagahavan Ramana maharshi.  Who am i

Idhi okkati konchem Chadiva..10th lo... good life brathikadu.. 

Aa tharvatha em chadavala.. Just experincing things by my self.. 

Don't read bhayya...it is information.. Meditate Chey..chalu.. Chadivithe..malli edoka philosophy ki banisa Avtham..ani na feeling... 

You should know but with right sense and experience 

I strongly recommend people , meditation . I have seen a lot of difference in me . Seriously . 

1 minute ago, pulibidda said:

I know.. Just posted..nen chadivina.. Ekaika book spirituality meedha..he consecrated energy at.. Arunachalam temple 

yes. Arunachala temple is best place to visit..there are some caves to meditate . Venkatesh goes there every then and now

2 minutes ago, Biskot said:

I strongly recommend people , meditation . I have seen a lot of difference in me . Seriously . 

tell me how to meditate