I HAVE CONNECTED ALL THE DOTS OF LIFE EXISTENCE

pulibidda

13 minutes ago, RamGopalVarma said:

Then start PuliBaba service no

ya i can  be a guru..in spiritual path

problem is that people should find that guru is always inside them..

i can only guide them

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pulibidda

• TheBrahmabull

• NinduChandurudu

• Don_Draper

13 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

You know you have achieved nothing and jerk yourself off to the thoughts of you being a pompous jackass when you have to come to this piece of crap DB to reveal about your so called "enlightenment". I mean, I have seen pretenders here all the time but even by the extremely low standards this DB associates with, this is a new low. 

If you honestly had this supposed revelation, you wouldn't even have bothered to come to a DB that is mostly infested with trolls to brag about that. It does show me that you are direly in need of some attention though. 

I just proved it with my comments. So did they with theirs.. Just masturbating philosophy in their minds. For an instance thought they would ignore me and prove their worth. 

19 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% .. fafam atla anni sarlu work out kadu le bhayya.. kaani sufer enlgisu bhayyadi.. convent batchemo..

The moment you think you know everything is the moment you accept it that you don't. You have violated the first rule. Rest all are mere mirages.

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

The moment you think you know everything is the moment you accept it that you don't. You have violated the first rule. Rest all are mere mirages.

neeku baga kangaru anukunta.. ledante one of those so called senior DBist anukunta.. anthoddu.. konchem taggu.. by all means nuvvu thread motham chaduvi appudu nee vocabulary chupettu.. @3$%

Meekanta gyanam untey world is suffering just put it out of its misery for good. Ikkadochi nannu dobbo or evarno dobbo me ego ki alpha boost istey orgedi em led.. 

Achaa!!

same speed - inkodi daggara kooda chusina vere edo post lo....@3$%.. motham chadivi appudu counters eyyi..

Meekanta gyanam untey world is suffering just put it out of its misery for good. Ikkadochi nannu dobbo or evarno dobbo me ego ki alpha boost istey orgedi em led.. 

neeku complete ga vinatam, chudatam, chadavtam alavatu ledemo..

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

neeku baga kangaru anukunta.. ledante one of those so called senior DBist anukunta.. anthoddu.. konchem taggu.. by all means nuvvu thread motham chaduvi appudu nee vocabulary chupettu.. @3$%

Sarey sir!! Stithapragyulu...vechi chustunnaru when I will quote so you can masturbate your egos again.. 

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

same speed - inkodi daggara kooda chusina vere edo post lo....@3$%.. motham chadivi appudu counters eyyi..

Wow anta knowledge unnalo last lo chesedi post counting and grudge seeking ah..inka digajaraku niku unna knowledge viluva potundi..

Just now, Don_Draper said:

Sarey sir!! Stithapragyulu...vechi chustunnaru when I will quote so you can masturbate your egos again.. 

nee bada endo artham aithaledu.. @3$%..