A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

HE got banned for being an unfully troll, he came back since he can't survive without trolling here. 

lol. again pr0xy bullying. 

next time you claim that this db is bullshit, remember how you agree with majority here. :) 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. meeru ichhey responses ki perfect answers aey isthunna. 

trolling tappa emi raani nuvvu kooda chepthunnava naaku. lol.

vellu, velli. hang modi ani post chesko. 

Eventhough you dont know to argue and your views are extremely biased...But one thing for sure... You english is outstanding... I am out of adjectives... probably the best i have seen...

18 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Do you think good language equals to winning an argument?? Then arnab goswami says is sane and the correct person in India..

Do you think asking me silly questions to prove your neutrality is helpful in anyway to you?

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Eventhough you dont know to argue and your views are extremely biased...But one thing for sure... You english is outstanding... I am out of adjectives... probably the best i have seen...

aadi bonda aadiki adokkate ochu, ala engilipees lo pithuthe vaadedo gelichesadu anukuntadu anthe pithu raaja gaadu. 

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

basically ugravaadi eedu

my english is crap.

you haven't argued enough to pass judgement on how I argue. All I see here is a bunch of kids trying to get my attention. nothing more.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Do you think asking me silly questions to prove your neutrality is helpful in anyway to you?

Do you think it is helping me in anyway???

arey bhayya aa tennislover gadu ade tappu chesadu, ee chootheeye gaditho discussion anedi em undadu vaadu pithulu nuvvu bharinchali anthe. lite teesuko

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

my english is crap.

you haven't argued enough to pass judgement on how I argue. All I see here is a bunch of kids trying to get my attention. nothing more.

Lol!! that is what i have been trying to say... You dont listen to others... Youre limiting your views and not able to question them?? It is same as flat eathers... 

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

are you asking me the question, that I asked you?

you could neglect this whole judgement on my character (even if we assume that you guys are all right about me), and address what I said before I got into this argument.

but I guess, you just want to prove that I'm this and that. How it is helpful to you, only you can say.

As for me, its giving me typing practice, because I'm learning to type with just my left hand, and have reached 40words per minute.