A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

lol. what a wise man you are. 

Lol!! I dont remeber your old ID or that  persons ID ... there was no wrong intent in that post...

lol. the thread was started by an idiot who was clueless about what he posted. so naturally.

Except that the so called idiot can atleast post something relevant to discuss, unlike behaving like a petulant teenager that lost his marbles. LMAO. 

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Lol!! I dont remeber your old ID or that  persons ID ... there was no wrong intent in that post...

HE got banned for being an unfully troll, he came back since he can't survive without trolling here. 

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I wasn't the one that expressed that opinion though, I was merely standing up for his right to express that opinion he did. Not validating or agreeing with his opinion itself. So where's the question of being a coward here. 

Again, I am s0rry I fell to the trap as I said here you can continue with whatever other priceless generalizations you want to come up with. You just can't keep yourself away from trolling here anyway, even if get banned like the way you were earlier. 

standing up for someone's right to call 99% of a group as crap. lol.

that's why you are better off with pepe dp. 

ofcourse, I'll continue calling you out on your idiocy, and you can keep claiming that you are better than this db, which you are not. lol.

32 minutes ago, uttermost said:

ofcourse. nenu seppe daaniki ochhe desperate, childish responses choosthey teliyatledha, nenu cheppedhi correct ani. lol.

nuuvu first eda spetav, 80% evada easindaniki vachi nee ardam leni answers ichi neeku nuuve pedda puding anukuntav. 

ANNA NUUVU PUDING ANNA, ee WORLD lo vunollu anta pillale nee mundu 

Just now, Kontekurradu said:

nuuvu first eda spetav, 80% evada easindaniki vachi nee ardam leni answers ichi neeku nuuve pedda puding anukuntav. 

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Except that the so called idiot can atleast post something relevant to discuss, unlike behaving like a petulant teenager that lost his marbles. LMAO. 

lol. but where is the 'discussion'? the idiot is now happy to pander to the guy who brought up 'Islam' and let the thread be hijacked. 

the idiot has no clue how to argue or even of issues beyond what his nazi friends whisper into his ears regularly. lol.

standing up for someone's right to call 99% of a group as crap. lol.

that's why you are better off with pepe dp. 

ofcourse, I'll continue calling you out on your idiocy, and you can keep claiming that you are better than this db, which you are not. lol.

I didn't agree with his opinion on that btw, I merely agree with the right he has to post an opinion of that sort. I will validate for myself how true or untrue that is, by trying to shoot him down you just behaved as if you had something to hide. 

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

lol. meeru ichhey responses ki perfect answers aey isthunna. 

trolling tappa emi raani nuvvu kooda chepthunnava naaku. lol.

vellu, velli. hang modi ani post chesko. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I didn't agree with his opinion on that btw, I merely agree with the right he has to post an opinion of that sort. I will validate for myself how true or untrue that is, by trying to shoot him down you just behaved as if you had something to hide. 

arey aadiki antha cheppi waste ra neeku teliyatla aadu itta pithukunta koosuntadu rozu motham

Just now, tennisluvr said:

yeah, you so didn't agree with it, that you have to mention me as an inauthentic voice in the debate, when the guy is clearly lying and making up facts. Every single point he wrote (except that his kid got bullied) is a lie. you don't even have to 'find' out from friends living there.

simple googling would tell you that.

lol. meeru ichhey responses ki perfect answers aey isthunna. 

trolling tappa emi raani nuvvu kooda chepthunnava naaku. lol.

vellu, velli. hang modi ani post chesko. 

modi gaadi peru cheppi daily kottukuntava ra arey

Just now, uttermost said:

go cry on andhra ra. neekenduku idhantha. pichooda. 

nuvvu poyi eduvu ra arei capitalism meeda, edusthav malli ade capitalist cuntry lo adukku tintavu