Desi kids with speech delay/autism??

infoseeker786

31 minutes ago, rapchik said:

highly recommended.. ee baby ni ekadayana vadhilyedam better antava bhayya ?

In US autism babies get full time support from state & federal funds + mother gets support from state + working day & weekend baby sitting, specialty doc visits & therapists + transport

Recommendation:

Go & visit any autism child parents

4 hours ago, Ustad said:

Adigindi chepu bro? I am serious

i saw a kid in Dallas who like Balayya and try to speak like him, he speaks as if he is drunk and he is just 9yrs old and parents enjoy that....they are proud of their son bro anduke asking

sorry if it’s hurts you

Ustad enduku man ee cooked up stories?

it was a serious thread, u tried to joke and it backfired, why not just admit it and move on to another thread?

4 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Ustad enduku man ee cooked up stories?

it was a serious thread, u tried to joke and it backfired, why not just admit it and move on to another thread?

CITI_c$y go side play bro 

4 hours ago, infoseeker786 said:

he doesnot maintain eye contact also some times bro and doesnot respond to names sometimes

Ivi red flags.. as long as long he is maintaining eye contact he should be fine. Lekapothe sure ga therapies start cheyinchandi. Ikkada most of the places insuarnce cover avvavu.. ind ki pampadame.

India pampitey definite gaa help autundi ..  I have seen many kids with similar problem .. Its not autism for all.. mostly ipad mundu ekkuva koorchuney kids ki matalu late autay. I have seen this in many kids .. India option lekapotey aa kid parents ni konchem ipad/tv tagginchamanu .. an more over kid to ekkuva matladutu undali .. if he is interested in songs, encourage him in singing .. that helps too