Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

I was not referring to you, but my word do you take everything personally. 

Grow up.

I defend my friends, asshole. I don't talk low of them, just to make a bigoted point.

I defend them not because they are my friends. I defend them because they deserve a defense.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you were not referring to me because you lack the balls to do it. It applies to others like you in this db.

I responded because I' a normie, who has several friends who are on the fringes of society socially, including my kids. And I will call out assholes like you everywhere, who use what's normal in society as the standard to judge others.. doesn't mean I took it personally. 

seeing as it is, with the level of insecurity you fcukers display at every turn even in a group as conservative as this, I have to feel what a s0rry ass life you guys lead, inspite of doing everything that the society expects you to do. It fills my heart with warmth. 

Not everything is about you, but if your insecurities make you feel that way, it is not my problem. You can call me out all you want, but you can’t change how pitiful their lives turn out to be. 

sorry to hear about your situation, but best in this situation you should speak to your husband and tell him wt is happening .  2nd thing about the kid you need to take care of the child so u need someone support you either get ur parents or have ur in-laws help you out . And work stress is always there and on top of that this too is bad for u  and kids health. 

if you think u have given up on this relation move on get ur parents live separately and raise your kid as a single parent for sure that guy might come back later but now i would say take care of the baby 

good luck

On 01/04/2018 at 11:19 PM, Staysafebro said:

Not everything is about you, but if your insecurities make you feel that way, it is not my problem. You can call me out all you want, but you can’t change how pitiful their lives turn out to be. 

given how much you obsess about lifestyle choices of others, trying hard to push what society 'expects' out of them, I'd say your life is much more pitiful than theirs is. Inspite of the odds stacked against them.

On 3/31/2018 at 9:28 AM, Telugu_ammayi said:

Communicate chesa..,I never gave up on this relationship ...but Motham one side n I’m super stressed out 

Install webcam n collect proofs for safe side...also phone, email etc

best case...meet other couples with kids

5 hours ago, iPhoneX said:

yearly once trip aa

5 hours ago, ThreadLepandiRaSamba said:

Yea mostly from last 4 years went 6 times 

Yes.... Yearly once guarantee ga veltanu... Atleast minimum of 1 month ki...

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2018 at 3:07 AM, Telugu_ammayi said:

My parents never gonna support me 

I also didn't get support for 5 yrs and now they realized and support me

Just now, LastManStanding said:

Correct place ki vachav..anavasaranga counselors deggariki vellakunda..db lo em chepte ala chey

Ikda USA counseling ela untadi ante 

go for divorce antaru 

I faced this ,it took years to realize the fact 

Just now, vendettaa said:

Ikda USA counseling ela untadi ante 

go for divorce antaru 

I faced this ,it took years to realize the fact 

Am sorry but family counseling lo kalise matladara mee iddaru ? Usual ga inka vallaki veellu asalu kalavaru and domestic violence ki chances unnai antene ala cheptaru..na dost gallu vellaru inka pelli kaledu le vallaki...6 yrs nunchi dating but for them it’s worked ippatiki aite