Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

14 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I believe that you are not aware that marriage is a social construct. I don't want to educate you on the usage of the word 'construct' though. I don't fancy educating random individuals on the internet. I understand that you do have minimal comprehension skills, but that is fine. Some people are born thick.

If not suggesting divorce for every petty domestic squabble and not supporting abortion to take revenge qualifies a person as regressive, then so be it. At least I don't want to be a progressive murderer, killer of children and wrecker of homes.

What about your other enlightened 'suggestions' about how the girl is to magically blame because she 'spoiled' (lol) the life of a guy by chasing him for marriage.

where did you find  that the TS chased him for marriage?

49 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@3$%  anduke thread starter went to premiere show of Rangasthalam yesterday night. 

I didn’t see her reply after few pages okkokala suggestions ki mind poyuntadi@3$%

2 minutes ago, Anushri said:

@Staysafebro very nice article about single mom..as a women and mother I agree to most part of it

@Telugu_ammayi be strong at this phase of life...these are all passing clouds.First trimester is very important part of pregnancy...don’t stress yourself...kid meeda kuda stress padthundi...kachithamga cheppandi husband ki that I cannot do ani...kid is very important then husband to you...take a stand for your kid she/he trusts you as a mother from inside your womb that you will keep him/her happy and safe

kid puttake kaadu happiness, inside your womb also he has emotions...care for that...stand against anybody in the world to keep him/her happy

eat well, rest well and be happy dear and congrats...enjoy your motherhood

the article is total and complete bullshit. The reason kids grow as violent and confused, because they most likely grow up in poverty and around bad neighbourhoods.

Not because they lack a 'strong masculine role model'.

2 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

I didn’t see her reply after few pages okkokala suggestions ki mind poyuntadi@3$%

Once narsi uncle enter aithe war one side aipodhi 

Just now, karthikn said:

Em peekadaniki vacharu from india, to be precise. Eeme vanta chese daka wait cheyadam.. 

Usually they help when both are working from what I saw from my friends family visit.

but I don’t have right to suggest here @3$%

7 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Asalu in laws India nundi vachede help cheyadaniki.. Roddu family anukunta ga.. 

ANDUKE BAA MANAM PELLI CHESKODHU

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the article is total and complete bullshit. The reason kids grow as violent and confused, because they most likely grow up in poverty and around bad neighbourhoods.

Not because they lack a 'strong masculine role model'.

.its not about masculine role model but about equilibrium.kids always compare with their peers about house,parents,relatives,toys and they don’t want to be less in anything.that builds their self confidence over the years and make them a better human beings.I am not saying that single moms can’t bring up kids well but it’s depends on the women how strong she is ani.

Lets pick the strongest 'role model' in public space.. and see if his kid is smart and well rounded. haha..

go try. and stop theorizing fcuking bullshit as opinion.

society is fcuked up. In many ways, a single woman or a single man is probably better positioned to raise awesome kids, simply because of the lack of conflicting structures. Single parents are way cooler than the trad family, if they can get their sh1t in order.

the thing is, most people who end up as single moms/dads are fcuk ups in life, and it will bias any study against single parenthood. But in reality, single parenthood is awesome, if you have your life figured out.

8 minutes ago, Anushri said:

@Staysafebro very nice article about single mom..as a women and mother I agree to most part of it

@Telugu_ammayi be strong at this phase of life...these are all passing clouds.First trimester is very important part of pregnancy...don’t stress yourself...kid meeda kuda stress padthundi...kachithamga cheppandi husband ki that I cannot do ani...kid is very important then husband to you...take a stand for your kid she/he trusts you as a mother from inside your womb that you will keep him/her happy and safe

kid puttake kaadu happiness, inside your womb also he has emotions...care for that...stand against anybody in the world to keep him/her happy

eat well, rest well and be happy dear and congrats...enjoy your motherhood

Thanks akkai. 

One of my best friend divorced after having a boy. She wants me to be a god parent. I don't understand how I can be. But more importantly she is struggling being a single parent. I happened to read that article and thought it was well put. It is not uncommon for married people to fight. Prathi chinna daaniki divorce, abortion ante inka pelli endhuku. Progressive thinking ane musugulo chandalamayina advice isthunnaru choodu, hard to digest. I have my reasons, but whatever. 

Anyway, time for me to go for a walk. I may or may not reply to this thread after this. TC.

• Upvote 1