Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

Whaever may be the pain you have and how intense it may be, sharing here on a social forum is insane. None here knows, what’s going on between both of you. For that matter, none even in one’s immediate family members know (in general) know what’s happening between a couple.

Sharing here or to anyone else (how much ever close they may be to your heart) is stupidity. Ee forum lo chala mandhi AFDB Asthaana divorcees unnaremo (at least some disclosed they are), so listening to them is suicidal.

So, deal it yourself wisely in a constructive way. Bottom line, don’t overburden youself with mental and physical stress. 

1 minute ago, Anushri said:

.its not about masculine role model but about equilibrium.kids always compare with their peers about house,parents,relatives,toys and they don’t want to be less in anything.that builds their self confidence over the years and make them a better human beings.I am not saying that single moms can’t bring up kids well but it’s depends on the women how strong she is ani.

to let kids compare things like that, without giving them perspective means the parents are likely weak in parenting.

i won't say that a kid is easy to mould, but my experience with more than a dozen says that if you are good, they will look up to you, and stop comparing silly things like number of toys, house size etc. 

Not to be too harsh, I've found that these 'self confident' children from trad families are often quite dull and unimaginative, and parrot stuff that their parents say at home. A little problem in life for kids is not such a bad thing for them to grow as a person.

The article that guy linked to, was extremely demeaning to single moms, or even the idea of trying to raise a child alone. There's no universe where a bunch of cooked up sh1t like that can be called as good.

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Thanks akkai. 

One of my best friend divorced after having a boy. She wants me to be a god parent. I don't understand how I can be. But more importantly she is struggling being a single parent. I happened to read that article and thought it was well put. It is not uncommon for married people to fight. Prathi chinna daaniki divorce, abortion ante inka pelli endhuku. Progressive thinking ane musugulo chandalamayina advice isthunnaru choodu, hard to digest. I have my reasons, but whatever. 

Anyway, time for me to go for a walk. I may or may not reply to this thread after this. TC.

traditional thinking aney musugu lo, you can say whatever you want about a  girl contemplating her choices, but progressives cheppakudadha. lol.

baavundhi.

your reasons for posting the sh1t you posted, are half baked.

especially insisting that there are 'progressive' people in this forum, is highly insulting to me. It questions my entire purpose in this db. I posit that this db is full of shitheads like you. and no 'progressive' people. :) 

I'm going to bet that among households with above average comparable incomes, single parents do a much better job than two parents.

kids don't really need two parents. especially where two parents means constant one upmanship with each other, in front of the kid. lol.

15 minutes ago, reality said:

Whaever may be the pain you have and how intense it may be, sharing here on a social forum is insane. None here knows, what’s going on between both of you. For that matter, none even in one’s immediate family members know (in general) know what’s happening between a couple.

Sharing here or to anyone else (how much ever close they may be to your heart) is stupidity. Ee forum lo chala mandhi AFDB Asthaana divorcees unnaremo (at least some disclosed they are), so listening to them is suicidal.

So, deal it yourself wisely in a constructive way. Bottom line, don’t overburden youself with mental and physical stress. 

brahmi%20laugh.gif

21 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Thanks akkai. 

One of my best friend divorced after having a boy. She wants me to be a god parent. I don't understand how I can be. But more importantly she is struggling being a single parent. I happened to read that article and thought it was well put. It is not uncommon for married people to fight. Prathi chinna daaniki divorce, abortion ante inka pelli endhuku. Progressive thinking ane musugulo chandalamayina advice isthunnaru choodu, hard to digest. I have my reasons, but whatever. 

Anyway, time for me to go for a walk. I may or may not reply to this thread after this. TC.

you thought the 'article' was well put? haha.. 

prathi chinna daaniki divorce teeskuntunnara? neeku cheppaara? enni assumptions ra babu. oka thokkalo article post chesindaaniki intha tekka.

aa article aey full of assumptions. oka vela aa article true ayna kooda, it was in bad taste to use it to make your point.

the other side can also point to statistics like 90+% of domestice violence has men as the perpetrators, so should one conclude guilt just because someone files a complaint? hehe..

bottomline:

men suck donnkey balls $^^E

especially men in this db, who prove it at every given opportunity.

change yourself, or see your world collapse around you. It'll be fun to watch men lose their sh1t over nothing, while calling women as drama queens. @3$% 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Lets use biotech to create genderless creatures more powerful than men, and retire this useless gender called 'man'. lol

@3$% 

I second that 

The more men's power is challenged, the more they make lousy arguments for the tradition that was passed on to them by their forefathers. The tradition that allowed them to take whichever women they wished, as long as they had the permission of the father/brother.

Too bad, things have changed enough for it to now need the gir's consent too :( 

good for the women. but men are losing their mind. haha..

so lets see what weapons they'll pick to destroy themselves. They picked Trump in 2016. next will be, sCo_^Y 

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

thanks. I'm thinking of 10ft tall ones, with atleast dozen sexual organs, and around a 100 erogenous zones.

manaki nacchina ammai ni maname srushtinchukune chance kuda ivvali..