Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what is this imaginary 'construct', genius? lol.

traditionally marriage was a way to safeguard wealth between families. in modern times, marriage is a contract between two individuals. Nothing less/more There's no 'construct'. first learn where to use 'construct'.

which personal freedom and rights to individuality did men 'relax' in marriage? haha.. right to fcuk other women at abandon? Did they really? hmm.. haha..

Its clear that she chased the marriage? really? how? She said she went against her parent's wishes, not that she stalked the guy. try to read again.

you need atleast 6 more months heavy diet of MRA sites to sharpen your regressive bullshit rants. Try again after 6 months. :) 

I believe that you are not aware that marriage is a social construct. I don't want to educate you on the usage of the word 'construct' though. I don't fancy educating random individuals on the internet. I understand that you do have minimal comprehension skills, but that is fine. Some people are born thick.

If not suggesting divorce for every petty domestic squabble and not supporting abortion to take revenge qualifies a person as regressive, then so be it. At least I don't want to be a progressive murderer, killer of children and wrecker of homes.

children missing out on 'Strong masculine models' ...CITI_c$y

strong in showing how to mistreat their mom? 

dudes really act like they have everything figured out about society. According to them, the best thing to do is to blindly follow 1000s of years of wisdom, when the current society is insanely better in every way compared to even the sh1t we had 10-15yrs ago.

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

em chestunnar ur twins....growing up fast. 

Prastutaniki Naku story cheptunnaru nidra pommante

And my husband is enjoying movie happily

Nenu kuda oka thread veyalemo one fine day damn

2 minutes ago, riashli said:

Prastutaniki Naku story cheptunnaru nidra pommante

And my husband is enjoying movie happily

Nenu kuda oka thread veyalemo one fine day damn

Veyyi alasyam dheniki ... ma poorthi sahakaram mamakaram neeke  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

8 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Ye howle gaadayithe divorce suggestion ichchado vaadantha lawda gaadu inkokadu undadu

Basically the worst thing you can do for society and your kids is to be a single mother; by largely every metric possible the child comes off worse - salary, crime rate, ability to hold down a job, education level, poverty etc.

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes. Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

63% of all youth suicides, 70% of all teen pregnancies, 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers, 80% of all prison inmates, and 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes. Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007 Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are: 5 times more likely to commit suicide, 9 times more likely to drop out of high school, 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances, 14 times more likely to commit rape, 20 times more likely to end up in prison, 32 times more likely to run away from home. Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

etc. etc. etc.

You'll find plenty of news articles by Jezebel and the like (who want to push the "you go girl" narrative as heavily as they can because that's basically their only market) trying to say that this isn't the case; but once you dive into some good ol sociology statistics and studies you find out that there really is a huge correlation.

Now, obviously being a single mother itself is not causing this to happen; but the side effects of being a single mother such as children missing out on strong masculine role models, reduced total income, perhaps the effect on their relationships from seeing a dysfunctional relationship as their "default status" and whatever other issues you can think of are the causative factors.

super language...bl@st

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

I believe that you are not aware that marriage is a social construct. I don't want to educate you on the usage of the word 'construct' though. I don't fancy educating random individuals on the internet. I understand that you do have minimal comprehension skills, but that is fine. Some people are born thick.

If not suggesting divorce for every petty domestic squabble and not supporting abortion to take revenge qualifies a person as regressive, then so be it. At least I don't want to be a progressive murderer, killer of children and wrecker of homes.

marriage is not an idea. Its not the forming of a bond. Its just socially sanctioned union between two individuals. It is not society that 'constructed' marriage, but it is marriage or a union or friendship that constructs and moulds a culture. A culture can thrive without marriage too, with other forms of unions and arrangements.

lol. I didn't call you regressive fcuk for taking a 'brave' stand against the revenge by a 'cunning housewife'. haha.. way to paint yourself as enlightened.

I called you regressive for calling abortion as progressive murder or is it 'killer of children'? lol.

@Staysafebro very nice article about single mom..as a women and mother I agree to most part of it

@Telugu_ammayi be strong at this phase of life...these are all passing clouds.First trimester is very important part of pregnancy...don’t stress yourself...kid meeda kuda stress padthundi...kachithamga cheppandi husband ki that I cannot do ani...kid is very important then husband to you...take a stand for your kid she/he trusts you as a mother from inside your womb that you will keep him/her happy and safe

kid puttake kaadu happiness, inside your womb also he has emotions...care for that...stand against anybody in the world to keep him/her happy

eat well, rest well and be happy dear and congrats...enjoy your motherhood

• Upvote 1