All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

1 hour ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Agreeed bayaa yes thin chances to one card to pair the board on river and you got payed.. how would you have played if the turn was a diamond then you wouldn't have nuts going to river.. Would you have still value check raised him on the turn(not putting him on diamonds) or just called..what would you have done if the board paired or fourth diamond  or brick comes on river and BB shoves on you..

The problem here is he is having a value hand too and he can't go crazy with diamond on turn. My range is diamonds or two pairs or over pair or straight and he knows that. So if the turn falls a diamond the action always would be different. He just go for thin value in which i flat and we both check river in most cases. Else if board pairs I flat turn as he bets medium for value and goes crazy on river where I would fold. The bluff catching scenarios is too low here due to board texture and I don't block any pairs. Only hand I can beat is busted flush if board pairs in which I don't believe opponent check raises on flop and fires two big streets knowing I play good in many spots and if he have busted flush and board pairs its hard for him to represent the fullhouse as my range is sets in his mind. Hope you understand what i'm referring. there is lot of math involved in betting. Bluff can't be produced here. Think what I said again. GSB3.gif?1370457845

8 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

@KillBill_Pandey69 telugu Daniel Negreanu emo ani naa doubt guru gaaru. Mamalni test cheyadaniki edo vesthunadu 

naakenduko mana humanist, international figure babu gogineni shades ayte kanapadutunnayi manodi conversations lo. 

2 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

naakenduko mana humanist, international figure babu gogineni shades ayte kanapadutunnayi manodi conversations lo. 

Inspire ayyuntadu speeches valla GSB3.gif?1370457845

20 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

The problem here is he is having a value hand too and he can't go crazy with diamond on turn. My range is diamonds or two pairs or over pair or straight and he knows that. So if the turn falls a diamond the action always would be different. He just go for thin value in which i flat and we both check river in most cases. Else if board pairs I flat turn as he bets medium for value and goes crazy on river where I would fold. The bluff catching scenarios is too low here due to board texture and I don't block any pairs. Only hand I can beat is busted flush if board pairs in which I don't believe opponent check raises on flop and fires two big streets knowing I play good in many spots and if he have busted flush and board pairs its hard for him to represent the fullhouse as my range is sets in his mind. Hope you understand what i'm referring. there is lot of math involved in betting. Bluff can't be produced here. Think what I said again. GSB3.gif?1370457845

Yeah bayaaa kinda of understood.. you wouldn’t play the same and contionds betting streak.. change from your side since he flopped top set he would do what he is supposed to do... 

5 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Yeah bayaaa kinda of understood.. you wouldn’t play the same and contionds betting streak.. change from your side since he flopped top set he would do what he is supposed to do... 

The hand itself plays different coz he can't turn his value hand to bluff here. Set has too much value even the diamond falls and straight has lot value too. Turning into bluff can't happen due to board texture. Ee board pi bluff is only possible with pure air, which opponent don't even consider raising on flop and everyone infact folds here with bluff ranges. Only bluffs here are with Kings Aces and he can't fire bets too all streets as they hold value too. One of the better hands to analyze GSB3.gif?1370457845

weeknd 2/5 lost 2 huge pots ...left with 150pft after 4hrs 

Hand 1 : 1200 stack nadi KQs opened to 25 from UTG all fold button called 1100 stack 

flop: 278sss I check Bu bets 40 , I raised to 120 he went all in ...

me?? 

Hand 2 : 1000 stack AQc BB, 6 limps I raised to 45, UTG1 and MP2 calls 

flop:: k 2 5cdc I bet 70 utg1 calls turn 2c I check UTG1 bets 150 I call river disaster card K , I check he bets 300 I fold he showed KQo

18 hours ago, telugu_bidda said:

weeknd 2/5 lost 2 huge pots ...left with 150pft after 4hrs 

Hand 1 : 1200 stack nadi KQs opened to 25 from UTG all fold button called 1100 stack 

flop: 278sss I check Bu bets 40 , I raised to 120 he went all in ...

me?? 

Hand 2 : 1000 stack AQc BB, 6 limps I raised to 45, UTG1 and MP2 calls 

flop:: k 2 5cdc I bet 70 utg1 calls turn 2c I check UTG1 bets 150 I call river disaster card K , I check he bets 300 I fold he showed KQo

Hand 1: Misread this hand. See below

Hand2: In hand 2 why are you flatting here on turn? Just board pairing doesn't mean you are dead here. If you flat on turn you don't get any value if the river bricks here. I will raise on turn here as the opponent knows you should be only calling with draws and here when you have best hand go for little value as you get nothing on river as opponent didn't raise on flop he don't generally hold sets, if you get re-raised on turn you can re-think and go for fold keeping opponent on pocket 5s . And ofcourse you can't call the river here. Board texture batti play hands. I like your Cbet in this hand . I like your check in hand 2 on turn and didn't like just flatting 150 bet here. Don't get scared to play hands or don't try to trap opponent with flat here when you can't get river value. My 2 cents. GSB3.gif?1370457845

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Hand 1: What are you actually trying to say to him? Best spot to Cbet here nuvvu check raise chesav which always says you are on draw to opponent even if you are not and he might go carzy, if you are checking here go for flat call atleast on flop, you have lots of equity to win here to get maximum but if you get reraised to 500 plus here you are in tough spot that you need to gamble with two overs and a flush draw. I would fold here for Allin raise and don't like to put my stack at risk here with second nut draw.

Hand2: In hand 2 why are you flatting here on turn? Just board pairing doesn't mean you are dead here. If you flat on turn you don't get any value if the river bricks here. I will raise on turn here as the opponent knows you should be only calling with draws and here when you have best hand go for little value as you get nothing on river as opponent didn't raise on flop he don't generally hold sets, if you get re-raised on turn you can re-think and go for fold keeping opponent on pocket 5s . And ofcourse you can't call the river here. Board texture batti play hands. I like your Cbet in this hand which you should have done in Hand1 too. I like your check in hand 2 on turn and didn't like just flatting 150 bet here. Don't get scared to play hands or don't try to trap opponent with flat here when you can't get river value. My 2 cents. GSB3.gif?1370457845

He said QKs kadha....he already made flush in the flop

34 minutes ago, hello987 said:

He said QKs kadha....he already made flush in the flop

Damn my bad, misread two spades ankuna. I don't see a fold here in that case but the opponent range should be flush too(910 or 10J spades i believe) or AX with A spade or atleast a set here as I'm blocking two big flushes holding K and Q spades, ofcourse this should be some bad beat kind of hand but should pay off here hoping no more spades atleast . Never folding though GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Hand 1: Misread this hand. See below

Hand2: In hand 2 why are you flatting here on turn? Just board pairing doesn't mean you are dead here. If you flat on turn you don't get any value if the river bricks here. I will raise on turn here as the opponent knows you should be only calling with draws and here when you have best hand go for little value as you get nothing on river as opponent didn't raise on flop he don't generally hold sets, if you get re-raised on turn you can re-think and go for fold keeping opponent on pocket 5s . And ofcourse you can't call the river here. Board texture batti play hands. I like your Cbet in this hand . I like your check in hand 2 on turn and didn't like just flatting 150 bet here. Don't get scared to play hands or don't try to trap opponent with flat here when you can't get river value. My 2 cents. GSB3.gif?1370457845

Hnad 2 I flatted the turn raise to trap..i put opponent on AK or QK or lower flush so thought of trapping...

Hand 1 : I called his all in he had As9d... turn s lost 2200 pot 

26 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

Hnad 2 I flatted the turn raise to trap..i put opponent on AK or QK or lower flush so thought of trapping...

Hand 1 : I called his all in he had As9d... turn s lost 2200 pot 

Out of position lo unav and when opponent is betting you can't imagine he bets river too, you can't lead river if 2 off falls and expect him to call here. When we are holding a flush it's hard that opponent hold a flush too. If the river is another club and that's a action killer too. Lots of way you can lose max value just flating OOP. You can't fold for a big raise in case if river is brick and he hold full house if you flat on turn and have no info. Play strong turn on these boards.

Hand1: I'm expecting this here. I don't blame your call here. I only folded once till date my K high flush on flop. And any day I don't recommend a fold here. People gamble with one spade when flop is 3 spades and play scared holding two spades with two spades on flop. Only one suggestion is I try to take pot to turn with flopping when we can't improve our hand and opponent can improve in next streets. Turn card plays major role in poker in my opinion. So if I had your hand in general I would have lead flop with 60 bet and here opponent flats most times else raises and I flat flop, and can analyze next streets how to proceed.  However I like your play to force opponent jamming and winning huge pot too but next two streets is a sweat for you in most cases if he is drawing to nutsGSB3.gif?1370457845

29 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

nellore bayya wht is ur play of style...u play only premium hands > and aggressive GSB3.gif?1370457845

I dont play only premium hands. I play more hands than the average player and try to play good post flop. And narrow down field with big hands and go heads up with premium hands. Premium hands don't play well in multiway pots unless we flop monster, so we have to control pots instead of playing it like bomb pots.While acting on hand take your time instead of just acting it quick, as we are not there for donation. I might get sucked sometimes but I never think I played bad the hand as I give enough time to act on it. I'm ok losing but I should know what I'm doing. I recommend that to you too and don't play tired (you end up losing 100%) GSB3.gif?1370457845