World cup winner

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

interesting... nuvvu man utd fan vi annav.. I have met many morons who are man utd fans and they think ronaldo is a better player... fair play to you 

My worst moments as man utd fan were being played off the park by kaka once and Messi twice . But I still love them . Ronaldo may edge it as the best player ever but Messi is god himself . You can’t compare mortals to gods . Messi all day !!!

Just now, Optimus654 said:

My worst moments as man utd fan were being played off the park by kaka once and Messi twice . But I still love them . Ronaldo may edge it as the best player ever but Messi is god himself . You can’t compare mortals to gods . Messi all day !!!

which kaka match are you talking about? 2013 UCL match aa? cant remember if kaka played that. Or is that something else you talking about

yeah both 2009 and 2011 finals Messi owned the Man Utd team, I still remember the greta SAF trembling in the sidelines... 

Ronaldo is not the best player ever.. In his generation he is one of the best 

1 minute ago, Optimus654 said:

_-_()>>

1 minute ago, gilly said:

Argentina team guirnchi discuss chayandii ithae ' @~`  

i think this is his last chance right so hopes ani GOD medha neyy 

they wont win... no chance but I would like to e proven wrong

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

which kaka match are you talking about? 2013 UCL match aa? cant remember if kaka played that. Or is that something else you talking about

yeah both 2009 and 2011 finals Messi owned the Man Utd team, I still remember the greta SAF trembling in the sidelines... 

Ronaldo is not the best player ever.. In his generation he is one of the best 

The great Ac Milan team of 2005 -2008. This was in 2007. Kaka pirlo seedorf destroyed United 

against Barcelona the matches just flew by . United did not get a kick . Messi iniesta and xavi were imperious .was very tough to swallow. 

6 minutes ago, gilly said:

Argentina team guirnchi discuss chayandii ithae ' @~`  

i think this is his last chance right so hopes ani GOD medha neyy 

No chance . Defense is weak . Need lot of luck . Also Higuain should not play  it they need to stand a chance 

No chance . Defense is weak . Need lot of luck . Also Higuain should not play  it they need to stand a chance 

if i remember correctly this guy missed easy chance in 2014 finals right 

2 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

The great Ac Milan team of 2005 -2008. This was in 2007. Kaka pirlo seedorf destroyed United 

against Barcelona the matches just flew by . United did not get a kick . Messi iniesta and xavi were imperious .was very tough to swallow. 

ok I dont remember watching that match... kaka in prime was a class player but unfortunately injuries and mourinho ruined him

Busquets... dont forget BUSQUETS

He misses all the time. Not deadly enough .

argentine players dont play well for their nation.. not only higuain but the same goes with aguero and dimaria too.. their only hope is messi. They have issues everywhere on the park, if messi drops down deep there is no one finish the chances... if he pushes up the field then he wont receive the ball as the majority of their midfield is incompetent... The only guy I like in their MF is Ever Banega