World cup winner

futureofandhra

Just now, Optimus654 said:

I wish. But I am convinced he will not. He has limitations . He will score goals but will not be an absolute super star that can decide games on his own. 

he should not lead the line for top 6 teams... should be a super sub and come from bench. Or go to mid table club where he can be a regular starter

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

neeku benzema squad lo ledu ani thelvadhu

ronaldo won the golden ball at the age of 22-23 ani thelvadhu...

griezmann and morata didnt want to come to united back when lukaku was signed annadhi thelvadhu

you bring signing dates in the middle of a discussion to prove nothing

what are you even trying to argue :lol:

india lo neeku thappa evariki emi teledhu football gurinchi ani

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

what does the siging dates mean? nothing... they actually mean NOTHING.

contract negotiations happen way before and its an open fact that morata wanted to play for conte who was ex juve boss where morata played (not under him) on loan....  

ohh yea...fcuk up man ..dates matter ..just to proove Morata was available in market ...Mourinhoo choose Lukaku over Morata ...you ** up big time 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

world beater ane nvu chepthunnav ..I never said that ..you should take your day off

won the golden ball in 2008, at the age of 22-23   = he got the best team to support him

lukaku do not have that luxury right now 

you dont need best team mates to dribble and score a goal on ur own... its a personal thing. You dont need a team to have a good first touch... you dont need a team to not have poor finishing... you dont need a team to be able to have good technical ability 

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

ohh yea...fcuk up man ..dates matter ..just to proove Morata was available in market ...Mourinhoo choose Lukaku over Morata ...you ** up big time 

he was in the market doesnt mean he wanted to go to OT... he rejected when enquired, as I said he wanted to play for conte...

neeku benzema squad lo ledu ani thelvadhu

ronaldo won the golden ball at the age of 22-23 ani thelvadhu...

griezmann and morata didnt want to come to united back when lukaku was signed annadhi thelvadhu

you bring signing dates in the middle of a discussion to prove nothing

what are you even trying to argue :lol:

benzema squad ..i was just trying to say France got an exp team..nee laaga pilla mistakes pattukuni kottukonu 

ronaldo 23 yrs ki win avthe??  people win golden ball  with self skill ane bsicuit knowledge loo brathukuthunnav...he got the best team around him to provide those goals ..erripuk knowldge veskuni vachesav...without a good team no player has won an golden ball..G muskoo 

he should not lead the line for top 6 teams... should be a super sub and come from bench. Or go to mid table club where he can be a regular starter

He will eventually . His agent is a prick . Once the first signs of discord with mourinho surface , lukaku will be off . But I wish it is pogba who gets out . Lukaku at least gives his 100 % all the time . 

he was in the market doesnt mean he wanted to go to OT... he rejected when enquired, as I said he wanted to play for conte...

ohh yea ..nethoo chepadu mari ..  Mourinhoo rejected that soft ass 

benzema squad ..i was just trying to say France got an exp team..nee laaga pilla mistakes pattukuni kottukonu 

ronaldo 23 yrs ki win avthe??  people win golden ball  with self skill ane bsicuit knowledge loo brathukuthunnav...he got the best team around him to provide those goals ..erripuk knowldge veskuni vachesav...without a good team no player has won an golden ball..G muskoo 

asalu ronaldo peru thechindhi nuvve kada ra ayya... nenekkada theeskocha vadi peru... you were comparing that donkey lukaku to ronaldo so I just responded to what ronaldo achieved at the same age (or even earlier)... and then you whine at me for putting you in your place :lol: 

1 minute ago, Optimus654 said:

He will eventually . His agent is a prick . Once the first signs of discord with mourinho surface , lukaku will be off . But I wish it is pogba who gets out . Lukaku at least gives his 100 % all the time . 

Mino Raiola na? yeah him and Mendes can DIAHF for all i care... ruining football and youngsters completely in europe

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

asalu ronaldo peru thechindhi nuvve kada ra ayya... nenekkada theeskocha vadi peru... you were comparing that donkey lukaku to ronaldo so I just responded to what ronaldo achieved at the same age (or even earlier)... and then you whine at me for putting you in your place :lol: 

2008 ronaldo win ayyadu ani telidhu naku antunnav ga ...just to answer that 

2008 loo unna Man utd team loo Lukaku unte ..may be who knows Lukaku kuda win ayyevadu emoo 

Lukaku wont even be on that 2008 bench .... fuckin hell :lol: