Parents relations

kevinUsa

1 hour ago, Tejas413 said:

I feel the same.

when ever you stop sending money here are the words you get

He is changed.

He is just bothered about his life.

His wife is more important than us.

He doesn't care about his brother /sister ( Provided if you don't pay fees or don't give any gifts to sister)

My case: 

Took care of my loan from Engineering

Took care of my MS loan

Took care of education for brother from 10th standard to until now

Sister Marriage - took care of it

Finally - Built a home for my parents

After all these - my mom recently said...what did you do for us....we will repay your amount after father is retired ( No way they can do that )

its like naa story

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

How many of you believe that that relationship between you and your parents is financial than anything.

sachipovadam better emo ilanti attitude unnollu 

4 hours ago, Hitman said:

kottina tittina annam pedataru.. valla taram ayyina tarvata neeku food ela ani bada padtaru tappa... vallani nuvvu poshinchali ani evaru korukoru.. 

correst bhaiyya, real parents are not after your money, there are some who see children as their investment

24 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

sachipovadam better emo ilanti attitude unnollu 

Different kinds of parents vuntaru ba , andaru cinemalao choopinchinattu leka ee thread lo kondaru cheppinattu too good untaru ani anukovaddu

You are not in his position so do not judge

3 minutes ago, Thanos said:

Different kinds of parents vuntaru ba , andaru cinemalao choopinchinattu leka ee thread lo kondaru cheppinattu too good untaru ani anukovaddu

You are not in his position so do not judge

even if parents are looking at kids as money making objects, be the better person and knock some sense into them

coz the end of the day they will the only parents u will ever have for this lifetime 

Just now, sattipandu said:

even if parents are looking at kids as money making objects, be the better person and knock some sense into them

coz the end of the day they will the only parents u will ever have for this lifetime 

Cheppina antha easy aithe relationship repair , ee prapancham lo problems emi undavu sir

just saying , I don't have any such probs with my parents , they use their own pension and don't depend on me

Just now, Thanos said:

Cheppina antha easy aithe relationship repair , ee prapancham lo problems emi undavu sir

just saying , I don't have any such probs with my parents , they use their own pension and don't depend on me

yeah i know, a suggestion to mend things is all i can offer 

em septhaam anthakante

5 hours ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

I think it is that way because no parent ever likes a Son who doesn't work/earn money & vice versa may not be true.

Parents invest in Children because they need someone to look after them when they retire/get old.

Money rules over relationship

be it Son-Parent, Husband-Wife, Siblings etc.,

*=:

7 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

How many of you believe that that relationship between you and your parents is financial than anything.

But back in before 2000. very few sons take care of their parents if they have more than two . Most of the kids neglect parents after marriage and kids before 2000. Now things changed