True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

devaswom board should just fire the legal team, and hire a new one.

those buggers argued on the lines of 'impurity' during menstruation. no wonder they lost. dumbfcuks.

anyhow they will lose the case, because even SC has dumbfcuks, and majority of the world is filled with brainless ssholes speaking pointless bullshit and living in hypocrite world, so it will be finally your way, don't die till then.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

whatever win they get here will be temporary. the women groups will keep filing litigations and testing how the fence holds.

eventually, women will be allowed into the temple. no one can stop that. but that will happen when the society changes, and there's less resistance for such a move.

right now, this is just political circus. potential to blow into some serious social disturbance.

Sabarimala case will mark the foray of bjp into Kerala *&*

2 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

anyhow they will lose the case, because even SC has dumbfcuks, and majority of the world is filled with brainless ssholes speaking pointless bullshit and living in hypocrite world, so it will be finally your way, don't die till then.

then what's one more dumbfcuk who's trying to enter the temple? why does it bother you so much?

they can win the case, if they want to.

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

so? its obvious that you cannot abide by the norms of decency and want to keep shifting goal posts to make unrelated points.

you think its impressive making stupid remarks to try to put someone off, but it just shows you count your chickens before they hatch. Hope they turn out to be lovely chickens. because they will be eaten anyway.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

only one religion propagates beheading or converting the non believers in its holy texts

just wait until bhagavad gita is taken seriously by hindus. 

11 minutes ago, batman2 said:

basically you are agreeing that this is a political drama by BJP. whichi in normal circles should count as a self goal.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

basically you are agreeing that this is a political drama by BJP. whichi in normal circles should count as a self goal.

anything that is a push to hindu rastra works. no drama, it is an activity towards establishment of dharma

14 minutes ago, uttermost said:

just wait until bhagavad gita is taken seriously by hindus. 

talk of making unrelated points just to sidestep from what I am saying. why ? coz its an uncomfortable truth you have no answer to 

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

talk of making unrelated points just to sidestep from what I am saying. why ? coz its an uncomfortable truth you have no answer to 

why should I answer for muslims? Was I born a muslim? no

I have no connection to muslims, except having a few muslim friends who mock their own religion.

you want to establish dharma by trashtalking other religions, and not expanding on how that dharma is, as a concept that works in the modern world..

I'm not the guy who'll indulge your silly talking points. I said all religions are uncool. equally. my exploration of religion, any religion, ends there. 

6 minutes ago, batman2 said:

the level of cynicism that should be restricted to BJP strategic war rooms has spilt into real time.

the confidence with which people push these narratives in public, and how much of it is not pushed back,  shows how far gone Hindu society is.

politics based on religion is surely going to flop. It was better when Hindutva was hiding behind secularism under Congress. Now the stink is out in the open, I guess.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I have no connection to muslims, except having a few muslim friends who mock their own religion.

you want to establish dharma by trashtalking other religions, and not expanding on how that dharma is, as a concept that works in the modern world..

I'm not the guy who'll indulge your silly talking points. I said all religions are uncool. equally. my exploration of religion, any religion, ends there. 

oh but you seem to have an opinion abt every fcukking thing under the sun right from Venezuela to Cambodia 

and you did speak in favor of muslims several times. so when you don't have an answer you say I am not born into them I don't speak for them lol

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

keep cracking these jokes to ppl who believe in ur sh1t

ask your so called turak friends to mock their religion in open and see the repercussions. 

btw do your so called friends know what blasphemy and apostasy in izzlam means