Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

Just now, DrBeta said:

Neku 40 yellu vachaka, ne jeevitham nuvvu jeevichavanna satisfaction better aa? Leka me parents lived your life anna baadha better a?

same caste ayina kani  ee madhya  both have to agree kada to get married.

4 hours ago, astalavistaa said:

maa jejeamma 90+ years batikindi. poyevaraku thana panulu thane chesukonedi.  maa thatha 80+ .  

bathikinannaallu healthy gaane bathikaaru maximum. poyina vaallu kuda major diseases thone poye vaallu. like TB. 

ippudu 30+ ke diabetes and BP and so on.

inkaa castes gurinchi antaava. I believe that system was correct initially but got twisted later on by some people. 

people don't realize but now money/power matters. I see lot of inter caste marriages happening in upper classes. also started in middle class. but caste system won't die because of political parties and movie stars. 

mana problem enti ante prathi addamaina edhava vaadoka goppavaadu/potugaadu anukuntaadu. alaa direct cheppukoleka daaniki vaadi caste ni vadukuntaadu. or else movie stars. 

nuvvu entha cheppina, 1950s lo India lo 50yrs varaku brathikithey goppa. mee thatha laantollu rare

ippudu more people live longer. again management. life may not be perfect for them, but they still get by and live longer

caste is a sickness. any strong group identity is a sickness. it never was and never will be correct. and people have that sickness. it is not going away soon.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

caste is a sickness. any strong group identity is a sickness. it never was and never will be correct. and people have that sickness. it is not going away soon.

and it is everywhere with different names. just that people can't/don't want to see their own ass. 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

evado phd kosam funding undhi kadha ani chesina time pass research lu ilaantivi chaala untaayi..  animals kuda intheynaa aithey vaadi logic prakaram?

He himself is Jew where endogamy is prevalent, time pass anta time pass nee sollu comments CBN Jagan needhi vesuko.

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

evado phd kosam funding undhi kadha ani chesina time pass research lu ilaantivi chaala untaayi..  animals kuda intheynaa aithey vaadi logic prakaram?

It's not just in Asia. This problem is also prevalent in Jews who are known to be a part of endogamous marriages. Inka animals antava, lab lo mice ni breed chestetappudu relations to sambandam lekunda, dinni danito, brother sister father uncle sambandam lekunda chestaru. I understand this is a very extreme case, but most labs lo mice ni alage breed chestaru and these mice cannot live outside the lab as their immune system hasn't seen any pathogens whatsoever. Manam manushulam kada, kasta telusukuni breeding cheste better. 

6 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Idi nammakam kadu ba, there is scientific evidence. 

the current form of science is totally wrong, the science today is funded for a specific economic purpose of companies

treatment for cancer is already there, scientists who worked on cancer treatment were all dead, dont be too obsessive about what you see now, the same journal will have something entirely opposite next month

I would trust custom and traditions for better lifestyle than science any day, when i dont know i will stick to science anyway as there is so much feeding from everywhere anyway, i dont have to use my mind for science, whereas i need to use my analytical mind for science derived from customs

14 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

the current form of science is totally wrong, the science today is funded for a specific economic purpose of companies

treatment for cancer is already there, scientists who worked on cancer treatment were all dead, dont be too obsessive about what you see now, the same journal will have something entirely opposite next month

I would trust custom and traditions for better lifestyle than science any day, when i dont know i will stick to science anyway as there is so much feeding from everywhere anyway, i dont have to use my mind for science, whereas i need to use my analytical mind for science derived from customs

Science is under no obligation to make sense to you. One should never trust science but rather understand science. Science tells me to fight ignorance but I have low tolerance to stupidity. 

35 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

treatment for cancer is already there, scientists who worked on cancer treatment were all dead,

is this true? I wonder all the time why there is no cure found for cancer while we are advancing to self driving cars and AI. 

1 hour ago, astalavistaa said:

is this true? I wonder all the time why there is no cure found for cancer while we are advancing to self driving cars and AI. 

If you understand how complex of a system cancer is, and how cancer is different in each patient, you would realize how and why no one has found a cure. I can assure you there will never be one cure for cancer whatsoever. Right now, it's a combination of radiotherapy, chemotherapy and immunotherapy. But even that doesn't mean it is the same for every patient and every tumor. 

If you think a man made self driving car that evolved for twenty years is hard, how complex do you think is biology that evolved only for a few billion years?

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

rey.. illiterate yedhava.

current form of science is totally wrong endhi ra?

sambandam leni daaniki link pedthunnav ga. so if science is controlled by companies, are you against capitalism? lol. do you believe science must be brought under public platform for public benefit, or solely for Hindutva benefit.

those who worked for cancer are dead aa? vaammo.. youtube lo conspiracy video lu ekkuva soothunnavemo.

you are way dumber than I gave you credit for.

1 hour ago, DrBeta said:

If you understand how complex of a system cancer is, and how cancer is different in each patient, you would realize how and why no one has found a cure. I can assure you there will never be one cure for cancer whatsoever. Right now, it's a combination of radiotherapy, chemotherapy and immunotherapy. But even that doesn't mean it is the same for every patient and every tumor. 

If you think a man made self driving car that evolved for twenty years is hard, how complex do you think is biology that evolved only for a few billion years?

these guys are too dumb, and have their head in hindutva ass for anything to make sense to them.

they really think scientific inventions are just made like that, and killing a few/all scientists involved in the discovery means putting the lid on the discovery of such a treatment.

they are way beyond any help by now. leave it.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

rey.. illiterate yedhava.

current form of science is totally wrong endhi ra?

sambandam leni daaniki link pedthunnav ga. so if science is controlled by companies, are you against capitalism? lol. do you believe science must be brought under public platform for public benefit, or solely for Hindutva benefit.

those who worked for cancer are dead aa? vaammo.. youtube lo conspiracy video lu ekkuva soothunnavemo.

you are way dumber than I gave you credit for.

Madhyalo hinduthva emduku techaavraa