Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nee kosam oka chinna article vestunna, both are interrelated, allergens cause immune responses

https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/immunology-allergic-disorders/allergic,-autoimmune,-and-other-hypersensitivity-disorders/food-allergy

Exactly, they are related but not the same. Auto immunity is also related to cancer, but it's not the same. 

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

nee kosam oka chinna article vestunna, both are interrelated, allergens cause immune responses

https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/immunology-allergic-disorders/allergic,-autoimmune,-and-other-hypersensitivity-disorders/food-allergy

I feel both are correct in your own way. Not every physical trait or disease can be attributed to genetics, sometimes genetics  do play a role as well. 

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

You're talking about food allergans, not autoimmunity. Auto immunity is when immune cells fight your organs without any intake of food. 

there is a strong correlation between food allergens and autoimmunity..looks like you have not updated yourselves with latest research

foods can trigger autoimmune responses..i am done debating here..last article for you to prove what i am saying..if you dont follow.. leave it

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034518/

Just now, jbourne said:

I feel both are correct in your own way. Not every physical trait or disease can be attributed to genetics, sometimes genetics  do play a role as well. 

That's true, some people are allergic to peanuts and it's not necessarily hereditary. Usually the more exposed you're to infections, the less likely you're to auto immune diseases. 

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Exactly, they are related but not the same. Auto immunity is also related to cancer, but it's not the same. 

here is the difference between what you say and what i am saying

you say genetics are deciding factor, say they are not the deciding factor but your lifestyle will be deciding factor (predisposition can be genetic factor but not necessarily contributing factor)

the core aspect of a functional doctor is to treat autoimmune diseases, diet is an important factor in eliminating autoimmune responses thereby healing some people over time https://www.amymyersmd.com/

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

there is a strong correlation between food allergens and autoimmunity..looks like you have not updated yourselves with latest research

foods can trigger autoimmune responses..i am done debating here..last article for you to prove what i am saying..if you dont follow.. leave it

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034518/

The same food cannot trigger the same auto immune reaction in everyone. One person maybe allergic to peanuts and other maynot. That's where genetics and exposure to infections play a role. I am glad I am teaching you immunology. I like to share with the less privileged. 

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

you say genetics are deciding factor, say they are not the deciding factor but your lifestyle will be deciding factor (predisposition can be genetic factor but not necessarily contributing factor)

Okay bro agreed 

where do you bring in sickle cell anemia kind of disease in to your argument those aren’t related to lifestyle ?? 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

The same food cannot trigger the same auto immune reaction in everyone. One person maybe allergic to peanuts and other maynot. That's where genetics and exposure to infections play a role. I am glad I am teaching you immunology. I like to share with the less privileged. 

Thanks bro nee apoorva gnana sampadani share dhestunnaduku 

Posani.gif

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

It is a combination of both genetic pool and lifestyle choices. But if the genetic pool gets worse and worse, there will be no use of making good lifestyle choices.