Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

It is a combination of both genetic pool and lifestyle choices. But if the genetic pool gets worse and worse, there will be no use of making good lifestyle choices. 

🙏 agreed

Just now, jbourne said:

Nee daughter future lo Afro American ni pelli chesukunte or Nee koduku oka indigenous ammai ni chesukunte em chestav ?? 

I have liberal thoughts... 

I will agree 

Just now, jbourne said:

Nee daughter future lo Afro American ni pelli chesukunte or Nee koduku oka indigenous ammai ni chesukunte em chestav ?? 

yem chestaadu.. agrahaaram lo mask esukoni tirugutaadu CITI_c$y

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Just now, DrBeta said:

Ilanti valle vasudhaika kutumbam ani neetulu cheptaru. 

Lol subbu Ankul laga sadist avtadu emo 

13 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Did you not see the study about South East Asians? Here is the link, https://www.nature.com/articles/ng.3917

ok. I jumped the gun. s0rry. I didn't realise how obvious it is, even after reading population genetics data from david reich's book.

south india is especially more endogamous, and castes like brahmin, vysya are very vulnerable. the backward castes seem to have more diversity and intermixing.. but that is also changing with new found wealth, it seems.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

ok. I jumped the gun. s0rry. I didn't realise how obvious it is, even after reading population genetics data from david reich's book.

south india is especially more endogamous, and castes like brahmin, vysya are very vulnerable. the backward castes seem to have more diversity and intermixing.. but that is also changing with new found wealth, it seems.

I agree, the results are intuitive if you understand clonal diversity of T cells and histocompatibility of the alleles. 

19 minutes ago, jbourne said:

I feel both are correct in your own way. Not every physical trait or disease can be attributed to genetics, sometimes genetics  do play a role as well. 

the thing is, even if both are correct. Only one guy (beta) is correct with his prescription.

Don't marry within your caste should be the mantra.

the other guy wants to keep the lineage, or is making excuses for those who want to do it by arguing without any purpose.

12 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Lol subbu Ankul laga sadist avtadu emo 

already half there. soodhilodhaaram is like 99% of those hindutva uncles one meets in a random event, who wont shut up about the greatness of our legacy.

37 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Anta avasaram ledu preti intlo intercaste marriages unnayi vere vallani ane scene leka Andaru silent ayipotunnaru . Picha light . 

Villages lo mari I don’t know to comment .

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Anta avasaram ledu preti intlo intercaste marriages unnayi vere vallani ane scene leka Andaru silent ayipotunnaru . Picha light . 

Villages lo mari I don’t know to comment .

india lo intercaste marriages 2-3%. anthey.