Same caste ollani enduku pelli cheskokudadu

DrBeta

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I am not saying that these diseases persist in India but not the US. Every individual will have a repressive allele of the gene related to the disease. Whatever founder of each caste we're they shared similar alleles. Now if we keep marrying in the same caste, the likelihood of the genes becoming active increases. Doesn't have anything to do with Caucasian or not. 

caste doesnot preserve the genetic code, learn about gotras, gotras always ensured diversity of genes from paternal side

gotra takkuva vedavalu ee rojullo common kabatti.. you may be right CITI_c$y if one is not sure about their gotra.. please follow DrBeta

10 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

if one believes NY times, you are doomed for sure

marriages in India are always based on Gotra, same gotras never marry each other, these days every thing is superstition anyway

unna daridralalani vella deggara unnayi.. if we hadnt adopted western diet and lifestyles, we wouldnt have seen so many diseases, most of them are not gentic diseases but lifestyle diseases in india

The research is based on a population genetics study published in Nature Genetics, here is a link, https://www.nature.com/articles/ng.3917

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

we used to have one disease that lack of immunity, most of these are lifestyle diseases derived for the benefit of pharma

let me tell you one simple case, blood glucose above 100 had been converted to diabetes making 120 million diabtetic overnite in india, this is a standard for the  west that has been adapted for india, we in india eat typically rich in carb diet resulting his higher average blood glucose

now the same freaking science says every body is different and sugar as high as 250 can also be normal, what will happen to millions of people who believed diabetes is indeed a disease

5% unhealthy population and 50% are entirely different, i have never said india was disease free, ala aite manaki ayurveda undede kaadu

You're talking about type 2 diabetes which is caused by diet, I am talking about type 1 diabetes which is an auto immune diseases that's inherited. 

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

caste doesnot preserve the genetic code, learn about gotras, gotras always ensured diversity of genes from paternal side

gotra takkuva vedavalu ee rojullo common kabatti.. you may be right CITI_c$y if one is not sure about their gotra.. please follow DrBeta

In a given caste, how much of genetic diversity do you think exists between each gotra? I am not trying to shame a customary practice. I realize that it's a sensitive topic, but I hope people realize the adverse effects of marrying in the same caste.

8 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

The research is based on a population genetics study published in Nature Genetics, here is a link, https://www.nature.com/articles/ng.3917

most of the studies have malafide intentions, if you wanted to find out the genuinity of study, please research the funders

I would trust our ancient knowledge over these morons any day

small example to show, this may not be directly relevant to thread, but the way things are manipulated , this is pranayama.. anyone who does this can heal many diseases including respiratory which is the root cause of other diseases, these guys are adopting all out ancient knowledge and patenting on their names

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

In a given caste, how much of genetic diversity do you think exists between each gotra? I am not trying to shame a customary practice. I realize that it's a sensitive topic, but I hope people realize the adverse effects of marrying in the same caste.

genes are an evolution, this is not a limited by permutation or combination.. looks like you need a reason for mixing with some junk, go ahead and try

Yoga/Ayurveda/Mantras/Tantras.. we had immense specialization for mankind's every need..we dont have resources today to learn all these, we can here for money only

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

most of the studies have malafide intentions, if you wanted to find out the genuinity of study, please research the funders

small example to show, this may not be directly relevant to thread, but the way things are manipulated , this is pranayama.. anyone who does this can heal many diseases including respiratory which is the root cause of other diseases, these guys are adopting all out ancient knowledge and patenting on their names

wtf is that bullshit reply? 'malafide intentions'.. dude, do you trust anyone other than baba ramdev? lol.

8 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

You're talking about type 2 diabetes which is caused by diet, I am talking about type 1 diabetes which is an auto immune diseases that's inherited. 

did you ever hear about the word "vatam" in telugu, your grand moms know this word, this word mean some food can cause allergic responses within the body, if untreated or uncared for, will turn against the body.. the western term  for this is autoimmunity

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Tanu pattina yenuguki mude kallani namme vallaki em cheptam boss. I understand that people view our ancestors very knowledgeable. I don't disagree. But as a scientist, we can't base facts on intuition but on experimentation and proof. Talking about this study, I agree that it's not as intense. They only collected genome information from few tens of thousand people. However, anyone with basic knowledge of immunology will understand what I am talking about. I Besides, it wouldn't be published in Nature otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

genes are an evolution, this is not a limited by permutation or combination.. looks like you need a reason for mixing with some junk, go ahead and try

Yoga/Ayurveda/Mantras/Tantras.. we had immense specialization for mankind's every need..we dont have resources today to learn all these, we can here for money only

Maybe you're here for money but I am not. Of course, epigenetics is based on permutations and combinations. There are four possible genes that a progeny can have, Tt, TT, tT and tt. 

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

brahmins have the least genetic diversity in India, and the most endogamous group. Their gene pool is unchanged for 1000s years. Its all in that recent David Reich's book, where he devotes an entire chapter to gene pool of south india.

now whether its a useful indicator of suscepibiity to diseases, we don't know. genetics is not an exact science.

Just now, DrBeta said:

Tanu pattina yenuguki mude kallani namme vallaki em cheptam boss. I understand that people view our ancestors very knowledgeable. I don't disagree. But as a scientist, we can't base facts on intuition but on experimentation and proof. Talking about this study, I agree that it's not as intense. They only collected genome information from few tens of thousand people. However, anyone with basic knowledge of immunology will understand what I am talking about. I Besides, it wouldn't be published in Nature otherwise. 

all i am saying is our practices always had safeguards..if you didn't follow what i tried to convey..we can happily agree to disagree.. no where did i use baba ramdev..

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

wtf is that bullshit reply? 'malafide intentions'.. dude, do you trust anyone other than baba ramdev? lol.

No we follow ramdev baba 

Other wise we are called anti nationalist 

Just now, DrBeta said:

Maybe you're here for money but I am not. Of course, epigenetics is based on permutations and combinations. There are four possible genes that a progeny can have, Tt, TT, tT and tt. 

CITI_c$y hypocrite spotted

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

did you ever hear about the word "vatam" in telugu, your grand moms know this word, this word mean some food can cause allergic responses within the body, if untreated or uncared for, will turn against the body.. the western term  for this is autoimmunity

You're talking about food allergans, not autoimmunity. Auto immunity is when immune cells fight your organs without any intake of food.